[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is suicide actually stupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1443062452438.png (119 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1443062452438.png
119 KB, 500x333
Is suicide actually stupid?
>>
>>25476467
>is an action, without any context, stupid?
>>
I like to think of it the same way I think of a challenging game, plenty of people quit as the going gets tough but the true players will end up on the scoreboard, there's no glory for dying.
not like I'm ever going to be on that scoreboard though.
>>
Yeah I was suicidal for 3 years in my teens, I tried to kill myself once with a knife, ended up slicing the shit outa my wrist, and once by driving a car into a river
Now I'm 21 and I am finally at peace. I needed to go through that dark patch of self loathing to become a stronger, more sympathic person. Now I am finally happy because I came to terms with who I am and accepted all my flaws and fuck ups.
Choose life, it's gonna be shitty for a while but if you put in the work, it's worth it
>>
>>25476467
Why does the perceived stupidity of an action matter when you're dead?
>>
>>25476517
Kek, the scoreboard gets taken down anyways. The only way to win is not to play.

>>25476467
Suicide is usually a smart idea in many circumstances. There's no guarantee that life will get better, only the ones who it gets better for are around to tell you otherwise.
>>
>world corrupted as fuck
>life rapes you in the ass too many times to be enjoyable
>yet normies wonder why people kill themselves
Suicidal people are the smartest of the bunch, they choose to not be doormats unlike everyone else.
>>
File: 1363574033171.jpg (166 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1363574033171.jpg
166 KB, 1024x680
Yes, because you will just reincarnate unto an even worse situation.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.