[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to have friends, family and find love but everyone is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1448658859376.jpg (379 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448658859376.jpg
379 KB, 600x600
I want to have friends, family and find love but everyone is terrible. It's just hell and there's no way out.
>>
Not everyone is terrible--just most people.

You'll find one or two decent people in every thousand.
>>
>>25476729
No I don't. I find on in every few tens of thousands. And every single time I do, they're ugly or have at least one character flaw so bad that I've just given up on the species as a whole.
>>
File: 1349709260338.jpg (49 KB, 623x603) Image search: [Google]
1349709260338.jpg
49 KB, 623x603
>>25476463
I used to want a family, a wife, some kids.

I got in shape for a girl abs and everything started making nice money and doing well.

She fucked me over like every other women I have ever cared for.

I could have been a great husband and a great father.

After her I tried a few times and just more heart break.

Now so many years later, I am broken beyond belief. I don't trust women as I have seen my friends and family become shells of themselves.

The very thought of life with a women in a relationship makes me sick to my stomach. They are literally never worth the trouble, ever. Sex is not worth the shit dude, get a fleshlight.
>>
>>25476807
>they're ugly or have at least one character flaw so bad that I've just given up on the species as a whole.
I hope that only applies to finding love, I can't see how you could abandon a friend for being ugly.
>>
>>25476941
The problem is EVERY SINGLE FUCKING UGGO wants to fuck me eventually, male or female, so I've grown accustomed to just avoiding them. If I could meet a person who was ugly who I had things in common with that didn't eventually start getting flirty and clingy, I'd be fine with it. It's just never happened. Not at least since high school anyway. That's why I kind of want to start looking for straight guys to befriend, but they all tend to be alkies and cunts.
>>
>>25477018
I like to flirt with friends, I like to see their reactions rather than actual romantic interest though.

>cunts
From what I've seen so far, you don't seem to be that kind yourself. A very pompous and judgemental attitude that seems unable to tolerate other peoples behaviour.
I read on another imageboard for wimmen that relationships are about tolerating the others behaviour and communication.
If you're not attracted to them, make it clear.

I doubt that every single person you think is ugly wants to fuck you, that's a narcissistic way of thinking and is clearly not true.
>>
>>25477124
>A very pompous and judgemental attitude that seems unable to tolerate other peoples behaviour.
You're absolutely right. I don't tolerate shit behavior well at all and nobody can act like a decent fucking human being. Hence everyone being shit.

>I doubt that every single person you think is ugly wants to fuck you, that's a narcissistic way of thinking and is clearly not true.
Any of them I ever allow to get close to me do.
>>
>>25477188
> Hence everyone being shit.
Do you hate yourself as well?
You mention not tolerating shit behaviour, but what do you define as shit? Is that things that you simply don't agree with?
If you were really desperate for friends it would make sense to become more tolerant, no?

>Any of them I ever allow to get close to me do.
Have they all told you that they want to fuck you?
How many people is this?
Perhaps the people you let in are the people who think highly of you and because they think highly of you and perhaps one of the reasons they think highly of you is that they want to fuck you.

If you raise standards it becomes harder to have basic friendships as there are more hoops to jump through.
>>
>>25477188
I find that the best friends are the ones who aren't afraid to disagree with you, ones who aren't afraid to correct you but at the same time will tolerate you even if they disagree with you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.