[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have we got any teacher robots here in r9k? Primary, secondary,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sad frog.jpg (52 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
52 KB, 597x519
Have we got any teacher robots here in r9k? Primary, secondary, college or anything will do as long as you work in an education field.

I'm really interested in how staff meetings go, tensions between fellow workers and the way how you treat kids in class who may be living the same life you did as a kid.

Or does r9k just hate kids full stop lmao.
>>
I was studying to be a teacher but I dropped out.
>>
>>25476398
I've just begun teaching 16-18 year olds. In the UK so they're 6th form and college age.

I'm part time so I don't do a lot if the awkward staff shit, but the HR dept is utter crap and almost didn't pay me for 3 months. I don't have any teaching qualifications, they just threw me into a class room. I'm making it up as I go along.

What else do you want to know?
>>
>>25477676
What's it like to observe the social structures from that position? Are there any robots in your classes?
>>
>>25477676
>>25477676
How on earth did you get that job?
>>
>>25477748
It's odd I thought the group's would be different from when I was a teen but they aren't. It's like looking at 5 classes full of kids I've already met.

There are undoubtedly anons among them, but as for full on robots I don't think they're at that stage yet. There are some potential robots though after a few more years I'd imagine they could become full on bitter forever alone types.
>>
>>25477891
It's at a place I studied and there weren't many applications. It's going down hill, it's worrying how little money/organization this place has.
>>
>>25477934
Op here, I'm in year 13 at 19 after failing my year 12 exams and having to redo the year. Trust me there is people who are full robots. Although I'm just the mentally broken type not the autistic loner so you probably would not suspect.

Staying up all night for first day back, no point going to sleep now I'll be late again.
>>
>tfw dating a 9/10 high school math teacher

Ask me anything.
>>
>>25478036
Is she actually good at Maths or was she just not smart enough for college tier education?
>>
>>25477997
I see so many of them there must be at least one just on numbers alone so your probably right they're just not on my radar. I'm also not asleep for the same reason.
>>
>>25478036
What background checks do they do in America?
>>
Did you ever fuck any of your students?

It must he hard to resist if you are a no gf robot
>>
>>25478194
They are young and very irritating, I don't fancy any of them. I don't really understand how someone in my position could find them attractive enough to have sex with.
>>
>>25478036
What years does she teach?
Are you worried about her cucking you with a developing chad?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.