[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /notafraidofchinesepeople/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: l_12006_china-air.jpg (34 KB, 694x383) Image search: [Google]
l_12006_china-air.jpg
34 KB, 694x383
Who here /notafraidofchinesepeople/?
>>
fuck that.
fucking chinks are taking over the world
flooding tourist locations
taking over markets and industries
fuck the chinese mate, they should all die.
>>
im not afraid of them, im just creeped out by them. east asians look gross and their faces don't display emotions very well.
>>
File: 1441587960060.jpg (457 KB, 1260x710) Image search: [Google]
1441587960060.jpg
457 KB, 1260x710
>Afraid of a race of manlets
The only scary thing is that they can be really autistic.
>>
I'm not afraid of them. In fact, I'm glad that the largest visible minority in my city is Chinese/Asian. I can't imagine having that demographic being replaced by Negros. Now that must be awful.
>>
>>25476234
Are you baiting for the phrase
>I ain't afraid of no gooks
posted with a ghostbuster's image so you can post your "epic ebin" thread on r/4chan?
>>
File: 875857.jpg (13 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
875857.jpg
13 KB, 302x167
>>25476377
Take your diversity pill anon. You're not a good boy.
>>
individual chinese people aren't scary

in large numbers they are fucking terrifying
>>
File: 1355879710442.jpg (58 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1355879710442.jpg
58 KB, 500x513
>>25476234
chinese are like the least threatening people ever.
>>
would you rather have muslims or blacks or latinos?
didn't think so -_-
>>
>loved going to algonquin park (a camping place a few hours north of toronto)
>beautiful nature, not many people, very quiet, lots of things to do
>went pretty often until something strange started happening a couple years ago
>every day all season, hordes of chinese people plugging up the campground, srsly thousands of them
>traveling in huge buses with rly bright colors and chinese writing all over them
>pissing all over the washrooms, bathing naked and using soap in the lakes, stopping in the middle of the road for 20 mins to take pictures of a chipmunk

what the actual fuck
>>
I have a great deal of respect for their culture, but they like to keep to themselves, so I've never really interacted with one.
>>
>>25476234
I'm not. Korean people tend to scare me a bit though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.