[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I discovered last night that alcohol turns me into a Chad I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: -.jpg (45 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
45 KB, 500x494
I discovered last night that alcohol turns me into a Chad

I accidentally wandered into a normie party, don't ask how, and I drank alcohol for the first time, having never been in situation with drinking because beta, I don't know what happened, but I basically went full alpha and lost my virginity to a Stacy within 2 hours. After I woke up the next morning in bed with a bunch of Stacies, some a few Chads who had also slept the night came up to me as I was leaving and said I was "one of the best partiers ever" or some shit, but all I managed to do was spill spaghetti. I have all these normies messaging me now and I don't know what to do.

What should I use my knew found powers to do fellow robots?
>>
Why do people keep posting these bullshit fucking stories? Are they honestly unaware of how easy they are to see through, or do they just want to see how a conversation where everyone pretending would unfold anyways?
>>
File: I am the liqour.gif (2 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
I am the liqour.gif
2 MB, 240x135
>>25476130
become the liquor senpai
>>
Dude

Continue and don't stress too much, people accept you now. They'll remember who you were that night. You've made your proof for them. That was you acting the other night.

Just let them talk to you, slowly start to know them knowing that they accept you, stop stressing that they'll reject you, and for fuck's sake realize that for onw night of your life you were a chad. I mean, they'll understand that you may be more awkward when sober, but hey, who's not?
>>
I had a friend who did nothing but lurk /b/ for all of his teenage years, who never got out to see the sun, and at 17 he started being cool at parties and he was slowly integrated into a gang of cool people
>>
>>25476130
Obviously bullshit story but a good point. Some people on here would be surprised how much smoother and likable they get after a few drinks.

Liquid confidence nig nogs, give it a shot.
>>
This literally happened yesterday
>tfw friend invites me to a small party
>smoke weed
>I become sociable and crack jokes all around
>later people leave and its just me, friend, and this 6/10 girl that lives there.
>whenever my friend left to go pee I would get super nervous because she would start giving me looks
>today my friend texts me asking if I would smash her
I honestly don't know what to do.
They made me install snapchat and she sent me a snap today but I'm too scared to look at it
>>
>>25476518
this
Although alcohol does make you more powerful, it doesn't change you that much
>>
>>25476543
dont be a pussy, go for it brob0t
>tfw just quit 420 blazin it
>>
>>25476569

> drug that kills your brain cells and dampens your thoughts
> liquid confidence bro! XD

no thanks
>>
>>25476130
Congratulations... you're definitely going to become an alcoholic.
>>
>>25477069
>kills your brain cells
Kek
>>
>>25476130
what the fuck. you see all of us have a chad inside of us.
>>
>>25476130
do chads really do that arm against the wall blocking thing?
>>
When I drink I become an annoying retard, I should just kill myself.
>>
>>25476130
You know how to kill it in the game now. Literally be yourself breh
>>
>>25477439

when I drink I cry
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.