[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I kissed a girl today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1397278259852.jpg (37 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
1397278259852.jpg
37 KB, 236x177
Well actually we made out. It was p nice desu. She wanted to stop after a minute though because... I'm not sure why. We're really good friends so I guess that's why she wanted to. She said she liked it but I'm not sure it will happen again

[spolier]I also touched her boob[/spoiler]
>>
>>25475997
> She wanted to stop after a minute though because... I'm not sure why
because you're a fucking terrible kisser
>She said she liked it
if she like it she wouldn't have wanted to stop and would've wanted to fuck
>>
>>25476043
Well the thing is fucking is/was out of the question because we weren't alone in my house. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to because of a lot of reasons you wouldn't understand.

Pls no bully. And I probably am a bad kisser. I've never done it before.
>>
>>25476162
the reason she kissed you was because she was interested, the reason she stopped is because you're fucking terrible at it

end of story
>fuck was out of the question
then you guys would've still made out and then finished the fucking/undressing part later
>b-b-buh my reasons
you can make out with a girl for hours and she'll still call it addicting if you're not shit
>>
>>25476222
I think you missed the pls no bullly part of my last post. Stop just trying to be mean I was happy.
>>
>>25476246
and im just being truthful so you don't get your hopes up
>touching her boob in a short makeout session
don't do this anon you need to wait more until it get's heated or you've already built sexual tension with her before this happen
>>
>>25476286
Umm... I'm not getting my hopes up senpai. I was just congratulating myself. And there was sexual tension before the boob touching.

Thank you for the advises though!
>>
>>25476321
you're congratulating yourself for making out with a girl and touching a boob think you are getting some hopes you
>never kissed her
>real sexual tension
ok, what you did makes you seem desperate (feeling her up too soon)
>>
>>25476782
Lmao dude. She wanted me to. She told me to tbqh. It happened after kissing her.
>>
>>25476953
>She wanted me to
then go and fuck her anon

she obviously like you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.