[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your problems in this thread and I'll try to give you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
File: vtlGI.gif (766 KB, 286x204) Image search: [Google]
vtlGI.gif
766 KB, 286x204
Post your problems in this thread and I'll try to give you an honest answer.
>>
>>25475938
I'm apathetic about absolutely everything
>>
>>25475948
Have you literally done everything? How much opportunities have you actually taken compared to the amount of times you repeated an activity?
>>
>>25475938
I feel like banging my head off the wall until I die every second of every day.
>>
I m not outgoing and my friends slowly faded away. I haven't seen them in months because we graduated and don't see each other around.
I tested one today and met up with a couple of the guys. Things seem more cold and awkward than before.

How to get comfortable around people you hardly know anymore
>>
>>25475938
go back to reddit faggot
I am original
>>
>>25475996
I haven't done anything and I don't care to
I'm apathetic
>>
>>25476005
Any reasoning? Or are you just a mentally ill psycho?
>>
>>25475938
I fucked up a few opportunities to possibly get a qt gf in the past, so I know that I'm considered attractive, but now I worry I'll never get another opportunity like I did in the past because I pretty much only go outside once or twice a week
Where do I meet qt grills? and how do I not sperg out?
I pretty much only go outside once or twice a week
>>
>>25476052
shit, not sure why I put that wwice
>>
>>25476033
Have you ever had a goal or desire you want to fullfill?
>>
schizophrenic and lonely

it will be like this forever

I wish I would just die already
>>
>>25475938
I have a persistent sweet tooth
>>
File: fjkshfjsh.png (67 KB, 321x236) Image search: [Google]
fjkshfjsh.png
67 KB, 321x236
>>25476088
no

original post of the year
>>
>>25476044
I don't know, I have massive mood swings and think I hear voices sometimes but it's unclear. The one feeling remains though and it's a deathwish.
Mentally ill psycho I guess.
>>
>>25476084
You really wanted to ensure we remembered that part.
>>
>>25475938
I can't get dubs :( only trips
>>
>>25476026
Well the thing is, you hardly know them anymore. You're not telling me if they changed, and they most likely have if they don't act the same way. It's time to make new friends. If you see the trend, you know that people move from friends to other friends all the time, because people change. Not every group of friends is going to be the same growing up.

If you still want to be their friends then I guess you just have to suck up to them and gain interest in whatever theyre doing and keep trying to get involved.
>>
>>25476118
Not OP, he sounds like a normie therapist, you basically just don't give any fucks to the point of you not caring about anything in your life. I'm in that boat. We became depressed loner assholes.
>>
>>25476118
Well I'm afraid I can't help you. If you don't think you need to improve yourself, and you don't want to change anything since you don't want to do anything, it's entirely on you.

It might not even be a problem since you personally don't want to do anything.
>>
>>25476052
Well if you're confident in yourself as you stated, then you can really just go anywhere. If you go to school, then try to get girls' numbers there. You can go to malls, concerts, anything a girl your age would go to.
To not sperg out, you just need experience. If you're on the hunt for girls, one rejection doesnt do anything but help you for the next girl.

And just go out more. If you have time to post here then you have time to go out.
>>
>>25476199
Put yourself in a position where you have to care about yourself.
>>
ayy i got no ambition or motivation in my life fuck
>>
>>25476107
It will be like this forever if you keep thinking it will be like this forever. Do you seriously think you'll go another 50 years exactly like how you are right now?

If you're lonely you have every single tool and amount of motivation to not be. I don't think you need to be spoonfed how.

How serious is your schizophrenia? Are you fully diagnosed with it, or are you making it up?
>>
File: 1393104849506.png (837 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1393104849506.png
837 KB, 1280x720
I'm so depressed after being retarded enough to get expelled for weed. Now, I'm depressed, selfish, I don't want to talk to anybody, extremely lonely but everyone that befriends me pisses me off. I'm so suicidal and my mood changes constantly, so I have have a different personality to different people all day. I can be a complete opposite of myself tomorrow. I just want affection and someone I could have a true connection to. My grades are slipping and I'm too depressed want to go to school or work. No one I seem like I could befriend want to hang out with me. I'm exhausted all the time, depressed, lonely, and anxious all the time since my expulsion. I'm not feeling less depressed and my treatment isn't working so I'm pretty sure the meds/therapy aren't going to help my depression because the only cure would be if I stopped being a lazy asshole. But I don't want to so basically I want to die everyday and I'm wallowing in self pity when I should be trying to better myself.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>25476326
fucking find something you want and see how better it would be if you had or achieved it

Even the process of working for it will give you confidence and the support of others
>>
>>25476248
That sounds pretty terrifying
Do you have any less scary ideas?
I don't want to get rejected ever, I just want to find a girl who likes me and not fuck up when she expresses interest
yes I understand that this is unrealistic, but it has happened before
>>
Beautiful women aren't attracted to me.
>>
>>25476389
i'll try mane

gonna start throwing myself at different careers and see what i'm good at, gonna get myself a good long term job this year so i can help my folks out and buy random crap i might want
>>
Broke up with gf. Regretted it. Attempting to get back together w her and its going good. Her best friend kisses me and now she is telling gf right now. Im fucked. What do
>>
>>25476248
Concerts and comfy places. I have a nice one for older teens and young adults in my town and its a coffee shop with an upstairs where local youth bands play and theres always edgy cool kids or cute artsy girls and definitely shy girls. Hang out there and get coffee and chill for awhile and find a reason to chat a girl up, whether it's a mid sunday morning in the winter being comfy, or maybe a Friday night listening to a decent local band. Girls are always looking for cute guys and if you're cute and slightly attractive and DRESS WELL FOR YOUR PERSONALLY you'll do fine. Just avoid some chicks because if they have dyed hair or is a homestuck fan because they probably have BPD. Most degenerates or slightly non normie girls do. Sorry I'm really high right now. too long didn't read is hipster places and concerts or comfy libraries idk
>>
>>25476354
I'm the opie, yet I'm entirely in the same boat, except I got a suspension for something a little less serious but still fucked up. And by the same boat, I mean LITERALLY exactly everything you described with the grades and depression and shit.

For me, well I noticed I just have to forget the past. I have to learn how to have fun, to forgive and forget. If I was always super upset with myself and others I would get depressed to the point where I feel like a useless sack of shit.

Bury the past in your mind. Work at something that youve always wanted to work for.

I'm extremely moodswingy everyday. Being depressed and mad to being happy and jolly the next. And I noticed that nobody cares. Youre the only one bringing yourself down. When you act a way, then people respond. If you act like shit, people wont like you.

All I can say is forget the past and be the kind of person that people like and things will no doubt get better.
>>
File: 1450109413889.png (425 KB, 652x1224) Image search: [Google]
1450109413889.png
425 KB, 652x1224
>>25475938
I'm depressed about my height. I'm only 5"6'
I'm 18, and I plan on hitting the gym, and taking a diet as well. Basically gonna bulk up.
Anything I can do to increase height? Is it even possible?
Even just two inches. That's literally it.
I mean, it seems like I just was supposed to grow. I have size ten feet, broad as fuck shoulders, etc...
H E L P
>>
>>25476561
Holy shit. Thank you. You've actually opened up my eyes. I'm writing this down. You've actually encouraged me more than anyone who's talked to me. Thank you.
>>
girlfriend and I are taking time away from eachother right now because I was being controlling by saying I did not like who she was hanging out with (guys) which desu it was but I had a habit of doing that so that was the last straw. She says she still loves me and wants to be in a relationship with me but says she needs to take some time. Am I fucked and should be looking somewhere else?
>>
>>25476390
If you dont want to get rejected ever, i dont know what to tell you.

Dont tell girls you really like them unless youre in fucking 100% certainty that you like them. Other than that, meeting girls is all up to you.
>>
>>25476462
Then dont go for attractive women lmao jk

Then youre not looking at the right women. And if they take time to be attractive, they expect guys to groom themselves as well.
>>
>>25476618
You seem like you learned your lesson because I was in a slightly similar boat. You're ready to be in a healthy cool relationship together but she can't trust you now and she's slowly falling out of love with you (I'm the bitch that dumped you in my situation). Look elsewhere, if she wants you she'll have easy access and let her know then if you want her back or if you moved on.
>>
>>25476554
If she does tell her, then confront your gf like a man, tell her what happened, and call it off.

Either way, you fucking kissed her best friend you cheating shit
>>
I have psychosis NOS (similar to schizophrenia) and was doing really well for a while but I'm beginning to get worse again but I'm terrified of going to the hospital, and equally terrified of becoming some useless bumblefuck waiting to die in a group home.

If it gets to the point I have to go to the hospital I'm seriously considering just an heroing, same if I start to go the bumblefuck route.

I want to tell my therapist all this but I'm afraid she'll lock me up for being suicidal. I also don't know if I should an hero or not. It would probably be the best thing for me (especially if I go the bumblefuck route) but it would kill my parents.

What do OP?
>>
File: rogered.jpg (23 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
rogered.jpg
23 KB, 488x488
>>25476688
Is it safe to make a tinder account again? I was on there and saw somebody that was mutual friends with her and freaked out and hid my account. You think me doing that (if she found out) would hurt my standing?

otherwise thankyou for your advice, rogered.
>>
>>25475938
I can't seem to-
>>
>>25476590
I dont think you should be fucking yourself in the ass with more debt by going to college. Yet I'm no financial crisis solver.

But I do think you should be working off the money so you have less things to worry about. If you arent in a stable position, why must you try and do more things that could make your position even worse?
>>
>>25476599
Accept the fact that youre 5 6
Gain confidence, keep going to the gym.

If a girl cant accept your height then she really isnt for you. And most people dont care about height as long as youre a good/funny person
>>
Translation: Post in this thread and I will do absolutely nothing
>>
>>25475938
I don't think that Kendrick Llamar is a very good rapper
>>
>>25476861
don't listen to him then
I don't like most of his stuff either
>>
>>25476843
This advice is pretty good desu. He posts your problems broken down in a harsh but a way to motivate you. It's helpful
>>
>>25476838
It's not just girls, man. I just don't even look like an adult. I'm at a disadvantage in every aspect. I'd even get my ass kicked against an average guy in a fight.

The problem isn't that I'm short. I'm TOO short.
If I was just 2 inches higher I wouldn't even give a fuck.
At least I don't look like a kid then. It's just not something I can accept.
>>
>>25476761
What do you even mean by the bumblefuck route?
>>
>>25476897
I guess it's kind of one and the same, if I'm bad enough to go to the hospital chances are I'm already going down the bumblefuck route. By that I just mean a slow descent into some mindless, drooling zombie that does nothing but sit on a couch in the commons room and take all day to complete a 100 piece puzzle.
>>
As a Catholic, I feel tremendous guilt when I jackoff. As a KV I've never confronted the idea of non marital, or even casual sex, and what it would do to my psyche. That's not my problem rn, though. Right now, I just want to stop masturbating.
>>
>>25476884
Well it's not something you can fucking change either, huh?

Some guys are fucking 5"4

Someome have weirdly odd shaped faces

Some have fucking cancer

What are you going to do? Whine about it like youll turn 6 feet in a day if you take some weird shit? Face reality. Some people are short. Some people arent. Not much you can do there. Theres no fucking magic.

You can get your bones stretched if you want to fuck yourself in the ass when you grow older.
>>
>>25476961
Yeah but the point was it technically IS possible to grow.
People grow after 18. Sometimes quite big amounts if they play their cards right. I was asking to see if you knew anything about that.
>>
>>25476987
>if they play their cards right
Please elaborate on this.
>>
I'm alive.

>original comment desu senpai
>>
>>25476987
Well, then go on /fit/

Why would ask r9k about ways to make your body grow? I feel like that's just such a weird choice to go to.
>>
>>25475938
I'm very lazy and unmotivated to do shit that should take priority in my life such as doing well in school and finding a job.
>>
I want to get accepted into a top tier graduate school like Harvard, yale, etc. any ideas, mon?
>>
>>25476277
Nice dubs countering dubs
>>
>>25477009
>Eating right
>Adequate sleep
>Small more frequent food
>Exercise and yoga regime
>Maintain ideal weight
>Drink lots of water
>Stay off smoking and drinking
>Practice good posture

The usual shit.

>>25477032
It seemed like I could post here. It's really the only problem I have right now.
>>
>>25476944
Well if you care more about your health then maybe you should go the bumblefuck route. Just tell your parents. It wont even matter, your health matters.

If you dont want to tell anybody and not be a zombie well thats your life. I'm not here to fuck anything up. You know whats good for your own body.
>>
I'm thinking about asking out a girl who is best friends with my best friend's ex. My friend hates her.
Is this a disaster waiting to happen?
>>
>>25477064
I'm more worried about my illness making me a zombie than the meds, well maybe equally worried. I have a lot of negative symptoms and cognitive symptoms which can be quite zombifying. So basically I'm fucked whether I get help or not.
>>
I can't be a bad person
>>
File: michael_scott.jpg (66 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
michael_scott.jpg
66 KB, 399x382
>>25477058
those are just some of the things that make you a healthy human being that all of us on here are probably neglecting. Look at most normies who are healthy. They are naive and happy. We have the veil of bitterness. That's me.

>tfw 90 pounds
>abusing benzos
>lying to parents and psychiatrist
>lazy unmotivated unhealthy and no focus on my future
>>
A female friend oneitis messaged me drunk at 12:30 am on New Year's. We talked about the new hunger games movie that I'd just seen, and some other stuff.

Then out of the blue she asked me if we were okay "being just friends," and that she "really really wanted to be friends but it needed to be purely friendship"

This was with NO prompting from me.

She also said that if I "put myself out there" I would find someone "amazing."

She then admitted she was drunk when I asked where this was coming from, then asked me what my house was like (even though she's been in it) then I said I felt sick and had to go, and I logged off after telling her happy new year.

For background I have known her for like 5 years and confessed feelings to her twice, both of which led to me ignoring her for several months, before she messaged me saying she missed me and we resumed our friendship each time.

We hang out and go hiking and skiing a couple times a year.

She knows I've never had a real GF except for a pity GF in high school that i never even kissed.

I am a 21 y.o. kv.

I am angry that she brought this shit up, I felt like punching myself in the leg over and over like i have in the past. I've never made a real move on her, she has a boyfriend now so I wouldn't anyway, and she feels the need to bring this shit up out of nowhere.

I really just hate myself for being a beta cuck.

Should I confront her? we might hang out soon. I don't know what to say / do. Nothing will ever happen but I want her in my life at the same time, it's a horrible painful feeling. Plus I know she'll just message me again if I ingnore her.
>>
>>25477135
The reason I brought this up is because modern studies have determined that you can grow after 18. It's just less.
>>
>>25477033

If you fuck yourself in the ass right now, youll be fucked in the future. Not much else I can say. You have to find motivation to do things on your own. Even if I say something right now, it wont do anything. Physically do work and dont stop working. Thats how you get by in life. You always have to struggle. Theres no way out of that.

And if you KNOW youre lazy then you know what you need to do to fix that. You just dont want to do it. So do it.
>>
>>25477085

Do it and write a novel about it, John Green style. Get rich and underaged obsessed teen fan pussy
>>
>>25475938
help me in2 confidence and being less introverted and shy
>>
>>25477037
Get all A's doe
>>
File: prozac.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
prozac.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
>>25475938
Medically induced sexual anhedonia that seems to be permanent.
>>
>>25477186
Will do matey it does sound super contrived
>>
>>25475938
I dont know how to talk to girls.
>this was actually original, I'm not kidding.
>>
It's basically been an hour and I still have work to do. Don't even know why I started this thread when I still got shit on my plate.

Goodbye.
>>
>>25477230
Try prostate stimulation
>>
Doctors and psychs are too square to prescribe anything strong these days. I just want a script so I don't have to buy glass from sketchy tweakers
>>
I can't stop thinking about a girl I fucked two months ago. I can be with another probably next week. I already told the first one how I feel, but she didn't care. Is it right to fuck someone to forget? This new girl is a single mother, don't want to get involve in any way. I don't want to be an asshole, but i've spent a two years in my house alone and I want to live a little.
>>
I cant stol being self concious or however you spell it
>>
Im in love with a straight guy that is in love with a lesbian. He knows that i love him too, and either doesnt care or encourages these feelings for whatever reason. Not my biggest problem but my most solvable. Also, i think i was raped as a young child. I dont remember it usually but when ive gotten blackout drunk ive called two different people and told them about the same rape. I dont know if this happened and i repressed it or it is a false memory.
>>
constantly looking for validation from other people.
Also become very suspicious and insecure about friends easily.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.