[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How /desperate/ for love are you? >be a 25 yo virgin >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 750x836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 750x836
How /desperate/ for love are you?

>be a 25 yo virgin
>go out on date wth qt I get along with really well (we met online dating)
>dates going great, end up kissing
>talk about how we wouldn't fug unless we were in a committed relationship
>doesn't text me for 2 days
>finially start talking again
>they tell me about dating other people and how bad they want to fug me
What?

I tried to be friends with them, but they kept making it sexual so I figured there was something there

Today they tell me about someone they're seeing that they really like but that person wants to wait till marriage.
Says something about fucking me to relieve the stress of not fucking the prude
I told them I didn't want to talk to them anymore (because even I can see they just want sex) and they sent me pic related
I might still talk to them because I'm so desperate and alone
>>
>>25475844
I'd talk to them desu, even if it's shallow it's some kind of companionship right?
>>
>>25475844
I think it's important to stick to your standards on not give in here. If you keep talking to this person, it'll likely be for the wrong reasons. However, I might be projecting my own morality onto you here. I'd take some time to think about the consequences of the two paths. If you do see this person on almost a purely physical basis, do you think you'd come to regret it?
>>
>>25475844
You're a woman aren't you? It sounds like you're a woman by avoiding their gender. Fucking off roastie
>>
It's crazy how obvious the genders are when someone tries being ambiguous in the language.

>>25475937
sounds like it to me
>>
>>25475937
>>25475963
Irrelavant to the topic. Thnx.
>>
>>25476063
>Irrelavant to the topic. Thnx.
Welp, guys, this is clearly a b8 thread. Let's just ignore the cunt and move on to frogposting and talking about fat chicks.
>>
>>25475844
just let her succ the tip bro, no harm there
>>
>>25475893
That's the only reason I would talk to them. They were cool and I don't really have any friends..
I'm just worried I'll have that whole unrequited love thing which is probably worse than being alone.

>>25475907
They would probably be fun to have sex with, but I wouldn't be able to handle them seeing other people and stuff.
>>
>>25476091
>why is r9k so bad?
>why aren't there actual discussions about feels and not just screaming reeee?
>let's keep posting sad frogs

Fuck off.
>>
>>25476173
R9k is shit because women come here and pretend to understand what it's like to be a robit
>>
>>25476132
Well if you can control your urges and not get involved physically, then keeping in contact is probably alright. If you do decide to have sex with this person, you run the risk of being hurt badly later.
>>
>>25476196
Read the sticky, please
>>
>>25476063
well.. really gender and sex are pretty important when it comes to relationshits. If it's a dude they obviously just want to fuck. What a male and a female imply when telling you about other people their dating is generally completely different.
>>
>>25476220
What do females imply when they tell you about other people they're dating?
What do males Imply?
>>
>>25476219
Oh where it says that this isn't the place for advice threads like the OP?
>>
>>25476243
well obviously it's not 100% but in my experience males will tell you to make you jealous to try and get some reaction, to brag, or make them seem more desirable to you. Females will do usually the opposite, they don't want guy to think people are all over them, if they tell you that they're not trying to to make you jealous, it's more of a hint that they're not completely serious about you, not interested at all, or have no concept of a traditional relationship and should be avoided if that's what you're seeking.
>>
File: 1323707947391.jpg (51 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1323707947391.jpg
51 KB, 396x385
>>25475844
>How /desperate/ for love are you?

I message random whores on instagram
>>
>>25476284
Op
>how desperate for love are you?

This isn't advice. I asked a question and reiterated with a story, anons offered advice of their own free will.

By all means, if you have something to ACTUALLY contribute, go right ahead.
Unless you reading comprehension hinders you?
>>
>>25476332
Oh wow. Does that ever work?

Have you tried like tinder or something?
>>
File: 1451870902721.jpg (11 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1451870902721.jpg
11 KB, 200x194
>>25476358

I message people from other countries. I don't look for irl dating, just light flirting and to feel loved familia. I have this thing with one 5/10 whore. Setting something else with another whore since yesterday.
>>
>>25476358
>Have you tried like tinder or something?
FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>25476284
>>25476340
btfo holy shit
>>
>>25476430
>samefagging this hard
Why are women so fucking retarded with this shit?
>>
>>25476429
Instagram isn't for normies?
>>
>>25476450
Messaging people on instagram is lonely Indian guy-tier, but actaul tinder is just hardcore normie
>>
>>25476414
Wew lad.

I tried online stuff to dull the loneliness, but the other party usually gets bored and moves on. It's nice while it lasts, though
>>
>>25475844
Fuck off roastie slut. You're going to fuck him anyway even after he lied. You're pathetic.
>>
>>25476503
I wouldn't know, I don't have Instagram or tinder
>>
>>25476525
Lol
>virgin
>roastie

You're reaching.
>>
File: 1442519931508.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1442519931508.png
246 KB, 550x535
>>25476503
>s lonely Indian guy-tier

wow rude, i'm still in this thread you know?

>>25476512

Most of them don't respond. Condescending sluts think themselves above dealing with me loneliness.

The one i currently talk hasn't gotten tired yet, we still send hearts and talk useless stuff. I get annoyed with her, only to find myself sending her hearts a few hours later.

heh
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 613x533
>>25476601
>wow rude, i'm still in this thread you know?
>condescending sluts
>I get annoyed with her, only to find myself sending her hearts a few hours later.

My sides are in orbit.
I love you, instabro
>>
>>25475844
*with whom I can stand to speak.
op, she can't even properly form a sentence, she's a waste of time
>>
>>25476993
Fair assessment.

They all just want to steal my wizard powers.
>>
this thread feels like being a hungry ethiopian kid having to listen to an american kid starving because he doesn't know which brand of fast food to get
>>
>>25477386
What are you doing about your hunger?

I've gotten to the age where if I don't actively try to seek people out I'm going to end up alone, the real kind of alone.
Not the "I'm 18 and never had a gf" alone, the "I'm a 35 year old Virgin" alone.
>>
File: 1444167413643.jpg (80 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1444167413643.jpg
80 KB, 612x612
Does it count as desperate if you post contact info whenever you have a nice conversation with someone on here? If so then I'm that desperate.
>>
>>25477567
Yeah, that's fairly desperate, but idk.
Some robots can be really cool bros, so it's worth it to post a contact sometime.
>>
>>25477618

Yeah I've made some good friends from 4chan in general over the years. I'd say at least half the people I hang out with online are from 4chan one way or another. I never really thought of it as desperate, more a "why let an opportunity pass?" situation, especially since I'm starting to get a little older. I can see how it could be seen as really desperate though.
>>
>>25477539
>if I don't actively try to seek people out I'm going to end up alone, the real kind of alone
already happening to me
my only friend at the moment is some guy I found his fullname/address on this board from his personal website he posted and we have a shitload in common so we kept on talking and now been playing games and doing projects online together for close to 3 months
so I'm doing that, I'm investing a lot in friendships because that's who I am but I know it won't last
because in about a year and half he'll grow tired of me and we'll just drift apart in a year or so, just like all the others before him
and that's all I've got
and that's all that keeps me going
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.