[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Christianity in America so shit tier? I live in a se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Christian-america.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Christian-america.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
Why is Christianity in America so shit tier?

I live in a secular family, but /pol/ convinced me to go attend church, so I went to church for the first time, a Lutheran Church

The building was nice ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._James_Lutheran_Church_(Portland,_Oregon ), and it was traditional and cultural, with people talking about Nordic heritage after the service was over, it was epic

I checked out if church was like this all along, and a good portion of Americans are Baptists and Evangelicals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelicalism

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptists_in_the_United_States

Why can't they all be Lutheran and Catholic? To me, those are the more traditional ones with culture

Am I right?
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 736x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 736x512
>>25475784
>Lutheran
>Catholic

Or you could stop being a schismatic and be Orthodox.
>>
>>25475835
I'm not a shitskin or a slav, so i think i'll pass on the Orthodoxy offer, ta.
>>
>>25475835
Bump originalcomment123
>>
>>25475784
>/pol/ convinced me to go attend church
>allowing strangers on an anonymous imageboard affect your life
you're pretty lonely, aren't you
>>
>>25475784
>baptized catholic but agnostic
>go back to church
>everyones singing songs that sound like christian kiddy summer camp tunes and the creed has been butchered to all hell again by the magesterium

Novus Ordo a shit.
>>
>>25475835
>church built on simon the rock
>orthodox think they can just schism away because they feel like it
you can arange that graph to make it look like any church is the true one
>>
>>25475995
>doesn't like shitskins
>still considering Catholicism

Ok bub. Whatever you say.
>>
>>25476069
>Implying i don't hate Catholicism and all it's false doctrine

Shiggydiggym80
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.