[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, I know that a lot of you are dealing with more shit than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 2000x1000
Robots, I know that a lot of you are dealing with more shit than anyone deserves. I'm here to tell you that it's going to be okay. You are awesome, you are stronger than you think. You will get through this and come out happy and better than ever. Help is out there if you want to reach out for it.
>>
>>25475522
GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

somebody help me
>>
>>25475841
What do you need help with?
>>
>>25475522
>Help is out there if you want to reach out for it
no
no that's not true
if it were we wouldn't be in this situation, and don't fucking say it's my own fault, you understand nothing
>>
File: R9K-paratroopers.jpg (67 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
R9K-paratroopers.jpg
67 KB, 500x386
>>25475841
Copy that, anon, airborne support troops coming your way, over. *ree in the distance get's louder*
>>
>>25475908
It's hard to understand if I don't know any of the information. Would you like to talk about it?
>>
>>25475908
not with you
I want to talk with other people who share my situation, not some normalfag who thinks he's doing his good deed for the day by giving the losers some false hope
>>
>>25475522
JUST

BEE
>>
>>25475522
Not everyone can live the cliche
>>
>>25475522
Thanks anon I needed that. I've been having a rough day.

>>25475841
What's wrong anon?
>>
>>25475522
Fuck you, ignorant nigger-worshipping liberal faggot

FAGGOT NORMIE

FAGGGGGGGOT
>>
>>25476150
Alright, how about this. You assume I'm a normalfag. As a teen I went through severe depression and anxiety. This,'of courss, has had an immense impact on my life. I take Lexapro for anxiety to this day (I'm 28 now). Because I have gone through that, I have great empathy for others who are suffering from mental illness. I want to be able to do whatever I can to help them, even if it's just listening to their story over the Internet.

So no, my friend, not a normalfag.
>>
>>25476283
Hmm, you presume to know a lot about me, and yet all I can think about now is a crazy hobo shouting that to me as I pass by on the street, and it's a hilarious mental image. Thanks anon!
>>
>>25476455
are you a virgin?
if so then yes you are, someone deemed you worthy of intimacy
>>
>>25476455
>muh fake diseases
>>
>>25476521
So wait, losing your virginity means that you get amnesia about what it was like to be miserable? And it means you're never allowed to talk to a virgin again? Interesting.

>>25476560
I'm confused, do you think mental illness isn't real? Are you a Scientologist?

To reiterate: I care and am here to listen if anyone needs to talk.
>>
>>25476657
>twisting what I said this much
I didn't say you could never talk to a virgin, just that you shouldn't go into a space for those people and try to relate when you can't
>losing your virginity means that you get amnesia about what it was like to be miserable
well obviously that is hyperbole, but somewhat yeah
I've had two good friends who shared my feeling of loneliness and as soon as they lost their virginity they changed a lot
we actually would joke about the jus bee urself type of advice and now they honestly parrot that same shit
>>
>>25476794
Well it's hard to relate when I don't even know what your story is. But I certainly can't nor won't force you to talk.

Also, I'm a lady.
>>
>>25476888
that makes it much much worse
please just go away if you have any empathy
your presence here does nothing other than cause upset, and that will be the case no matter what you say or do
>>
>>25476949
But WHY does seeing a person who cares and wants to listen to you make you so upset? I certainly didn't intend to upset anyone.
>>
>>25475522
>>25476514
wow, could you make it more obvious you're a girl, top kek
>>
>>25477097
Can't say people usually call women faggots. Unless they're a crazy hobo.
>>
>>25477061
If it has to be explained to you, you're not capable of really understanding. Sorry.
>>
File: sociopathy illustrated.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [Google]
sociopathy illustrated.png
38 KB, 1140x742
>>25477061
Because as someone who has been accepted by society, you can not understand how we feel
the fact that you're a woman means that you never could, pic related
don't take that insultingly, we say women live life on easy mode because their existence is greatly preferable to ours
The robots who browse here, tend to use it as a place to vent or escape their miserable lives, and you pursuing us into that space is obviously going to just remind us of that life we're trying to forget about
I can't stop you posting, you'll do what ever the fuck you want, but that's why I would prefer if you left
not going to reply again
>>
File: 1449055910899s.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1449055910899s.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
>>25475522
tfw overhearing my parents talk about how angry and depressed I am and wondering who in the family I got it from and how i'm an innately shitty person
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.