[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over a girl I can never have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450727208981.jpg (79 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1450727208981.jpg
79 KB, 750x750
How do I get over a girl I can never have?
>>
Idk

How bout you try forgetting her, since idk it's the only fucking option
>>
why can't you have her ohpie?
>>
If you truly loved her, you would kidnap her and have her. If you aren't willing to kidnap her, you don't truly love her. It should be easy to get over her if you don't truly love her.
>>
>get over

that's a normie meme
>>
>>25475518
Wow I hadn't thought of that, thanks.
>>25475542
She doesn't know I exist, and there's no actual way I could talk to her.
>>
>>25475553
I love her, couldn't subject her to that terror. Also it's just wrong.
>>25475558
I suppose.
>>
>>25475482
You can't.

Force yourself to fall in love someone else
>>
>>25475615
That's impossible as I know no girls at the time being, and I don't really want to meet any.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.