[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/. I'm a fembot who used to lurk here some years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: adam-sewastianowicz-4.jpg (76 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
adam-sewastianowicz-4.jpg
76 KB, 750x500
Hi /r9k/. I'm a fembot who used to lurk here some years ago, but anyhow now I'm back for your help.
Met a guy who's like you lot. How can I fix him?

ps. Don't want to fuck him before he's better, so preferably not that.
>>
>>25475409
Take him to the gym and get him to eat healthier
cook for him if you have to
then after he begins to become more confident become intimate with him
>>
Offer him your company, be with him in public, don't get offended if he spergs out when you're obviously being too nice to him, and don't reject his supposed advances when they come.
>>
>>25475409

Fuck him, unfortunately.

I know it's counter-intuitive but it's the only thing that'll reset his brain and allow you to reshape him according to your wishes.
>>
You're gonna have to fuck him to make him feel like he has any self worth. Once he has a taste, then depending on how beta he is... you'll have some control over him.
>>
>>25475409
leave him alone.

he will just misinterpret your intrest.

if he truly is like us, there is no help.
>>
lots of affection, cuddles, encourage him to exercise (preferably do it with him, because motivation is a pain)
>>
File: ugh.jpg (76 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
76 KB, 335x525
>>25475409
>How can I fix him?
IF WE KNEW THE ANSWER TO THAT WE WOULDN'T BE HERE
>>
>>25475409
You can't. Seriously don't even try. 95% of the problems people have on this board are self created and self perpetuating. They blame everyone but themselves for being creepers, assholes, having delusions of genius or grandeur, and whatever else they have issues with. And if you started to show him attention or make him feel like you give a shit about him, he'll develop a super creepy obsession with you. Just don't bother.
>>
>>25475576

If she fucks him she can control him, if he's that weak. Clearly she wants to be in a relationship with him already, if she's willing to put in that amount of effort.
>>
>>25475409

Don't do anything, spergs are insuferable 99% of times.
>>
wtf is up with all the failed normies ITT?

for a robot, there is no hope. just leave him be. in general, normie attempts to form bonds are extremely annoying
>>
File: NORMIES_LEAVE_REE.jpg (86 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES_LEAVE_REE.jpg
86 KB, 500x278
>>25475409
Step 1 to solving your problem is simple: GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AND GO TO >>>/adv/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
kill him and then yourself
>>
>>25475614
If she fucks him he would only get clingier
>>
>>25475614
>doesn't want to fuck him before he's not a robot
>some retarded robot suggests fucking him to control him

Reading comprehension/10
>>
>>25475409
Wait, so you like him or what?
>>
You can fix him by giving him confidence but you being with him already gave him that. If he's not fixed that means he's too broken and you should try fixing me instead.
>>
>>25475683

It's the only shot she has at "fixing him", as retarded as it sounds. I doubt OP's post is even real anyways...
>>
>>25475409
Leave him alone and go fuck yourself. His life will be much better without you trying to "fix" him.
>>
>>25475736
90% of these "fembot" threads are just men pretending to be women, no idea why. Yet they always get 200+ replies, god dammit.
>>
>>25475683
>>25475736

Yep. It's not possible to have that control without fucking him.

If she fucks him, he'll realize he's a human being. He'll probably resist a bit though so she'll have to be persistent.

He'll also bond so hard from the experience that she'll have almost complete control over him if she so wishes, this I can almost guarantee unless he's personality disordered or something.
>>
>>25475800

> b-but I feel I should lead him on and then reward him

If he's a virgin he doesn't even know what sex is like. He just knows he wants it really bad. And intimacy and closeness.

Therefore it's not like with other guys where you can hold that over his head. You need to give it to him first.
>>
>>25475409
timestamp of any verification that you are female pls

otherwise bait thread

pic of hand or so is enough
>>
>>25475523
Low self-esteem, thinks he's a nice guy whilst he's an entitled cunt, mother issues, plays video games, general nerd (and not in the cool hipster way), know-it-all, reduces me too his manic pixie dream girl (probably from lack of earlier female attention)
>>
>>25475919
So why do you want him then?
>>
>>25475709
I think he has potential.

And obviously since I mentioned I'm a former fembot, I have my own issues and can't be too picky. You know?
>>
>>25475919
And why do you want him again?
>>
>>25475919

> plays video games

just dump him. there's no fixing that
>>
>>25475945
>>25475965
Please see >>25475959

Cause of potential and take what you can get
>>
>>25475409
Cook him a meal

Thats helped save me from going full autismo

Thank you ex asian gf :'(
>>
>>25476053
How'd she stop being asian?
>>
>>25476000
and by "potential" you mean physical attractiveness right?

because there are shitloads of men exactly like him, on this very fucking board of all places. can't think of any reason to put up with that.
>>
>>25475919
>>25475959
Doesn't sound like a robot at all

i think he's a redditor
>>
>>25476000
Post a damn timestamp, why would anyone waste their time on some fake bullshit faggots write for attention.
>>
>>25475959
>can't be too picky.
300 pound landwhale detected
>>
>>25476000

just stop and pick someone who's not broken, retard

why the fuck would you pick the appliance that doesn't work at the supermarket when there's tons of others that do?
>>
>>25475919

So a normal channer then.

Just fuck him already. I promise you, this is the quickest way to resolve his issues as long as you also keep the "leash" on him and force his brain to realize he's in an active relationship with another person.

>>25476053

Homemade meals are also a very lovely way to force someone to feel loved.
>>
If you give him your time he probably is more alpha than the average robot.
>>
File: 1451840757866.jpg (49 KB, 479x370) Image search: [Google]
1451840757866.jpg
49 KB, 479x370
>>25476070
Magic
but seriously i made me feal confident that some one cared enough to make a meal for me and was willing to do something nice for me wishing nothing in return various relationships and almost 6 years later i still miss her a lot and rember that simple meal fondly
>>
What a nice compliment for giving you my time of day!
>>
>>25475409
I smell a like of desire. I would find someone else if I were you. And maybe fix your need to fix in the meantime ;)
>>
>>25475637
That's just the thing, Anon. (Almost) everyone here is a failed normie, and OP needs help with fixing a failed normie.
>>
>>25475919
well let him know that he needs to get his shit together if he wants the relationship to work out and that you are there to support him. many robots here are like that they just need that little push and motivation in life from a gf.
>>
>>25476433

A gf is a girl who fucks you.

If she doesn't fuck him, she isn't his girlfriend until she does.
>>
>>25476228
Why did you two break up, anon?
>>
File: 1451863373425.jpg (39 KB, 684x720) Image search: [Google]
1451863373425.jpg
39 KB, 684x720
>ps. Don't want to fuck him before he's better, so preferably not that.

TRANSLATION:

>after giving chad my ptp and youth, ive met a beta guy who im trying to financially drain but he has no money, so im trying to lure him into getting a job with a false promise of stale dry fish sex once a year
>how do get him to make the most ammount of money or "make him better" because he needs to be "better" in the bank if he wants to have terrible short sex with my loose roast beef

casual reminder bitches aint shit, f am

AINT SHITTT
>>
>>25476623
Left for military ldrs rarely work out was nice though while i lt lasted

She actually made me feel like i was worth something and loveable
And enjoyed a lot of things i did so i never felt akward and could be myself and enjoy things together

All those things made me have confidence in myself in later years and pushed me to be a better person
>>
>>25475959
>I think he has potential.

TRANSLATION:
>"I think he has the potential to financially support me and pay for all my living expenses"

>And obviously since I mentioned I'm a former fembot, I have my own issues and can't be too picky. You know?

TRANSLATION
>"ans since ive been a massive whore in the past, some of which is probably on documented on the internet somewhere, and the fact that i am losing my beauty and have a arbies sandwhich, i have to settle for a desperate beta provider"

wow

its almost like, you're L I T E R A L L Y a steriotypical female whore that r9k has been talking about since forever

hmmmmmmmmmmmm but obsiously since r9k is full of normies, non kv's, redditors and cucks, none of them would really know what r9k REALLLYY is about besides a few meems here and there oh cmon! everyone knows those are jsut meems XDDD r9k is just a fun place to pretend! =P in all actuallity people arent really liek that, le upboatz XDDD
>>
HOLY FUUCK MY FKN OC SIWD AND NOW im poating yjis shit on my phone

fuck desktop compouters duse they keep dying for no reason im getting a labtop
>>
https://github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/The-Return-of-the-Well-Cultured-Anonymous
This helped me immensely.
This has some good foundation information, but a person needs support. You have to provide that support into him becoming the better person he can be.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.