[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize it's impossible to get a body like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x960
When did you realize it's impossible to get a body like Chad without taking copious amounts of steroids?
>>
The second I started training. When I become 21-22ish I'm going to take some steroids if I still feel the need to.
>>
>>25475105
>jeff
>closet faggot
pick both
pls go
>>
>>25475105
SERMs breh
>>
>>25475105
more like it's impossible to get a body like Chad if you don't have the right genes
>>
You kidding?

A normie's definition of "muscular" is easily achievable in 3 months of steady lifting and diet, and is actually considered DYEL by /fit/.

You certainly do NOT need steroids to become Chad.
>>
>>25477420
SERMS are as beta as pro hormones.
>>
>>25475105

Oh, I wasn't aware that steroids increased your height.

I'll start taking them immediately.
>>
>>25475105
It's possible, you just need good genetic bone structure + you need to have been living since age 13

Just like Jeff
>>
When will you sad losers realize that guy is not attractive
>>
>>25477576
I am a straight guy and I would not mind if he fucked me until my ass bled.

So yes, he is attractive
>>
The same day I realised only big gay bears like guys with that kind of body anyway because women mostly associate it with sexual dysfunction.

Take a trip to /fit/ one day and see what body building does to your average hetero.
>>
>>25477480
>A normie's definition of "muscular" is easily achievable in 3 months of steady lifting and diet
How?
>>
>>25475105

I went to high school with that kid years ago

sold a zip to him

skimped him

kek

Jeff Seid

would make an account on washington junior wrestling message board and be like 'THAT JEFF SEID GUY HAS THE BEST BODY IN WASHINGTON STATE' when in reality it was him posting that.

I wonder how long till his hair starts falling out from the roid use
>>
>>25477510

> you need to have been living since age 13

what does that even mean
>>
>>25477629
As a straight guy, I would rather fuck zyzzmode Adonises all day every day than deal with spoiled narcissistic staaies
>>
When I went to the gym and realised working out was hard.
>>
It's literally not OP. You just need an incredible amount of determination. It's 40% working out, 60% diet. The diet part is the hardest.

- a chad
>>
>>25475105
fuck off jeff
also
>still being natty
>>
>>25477809
Do you fuck guys?
>>
>>25477633
did you not read the reply...? it takes effort
>>
>>25475105
How do Chads get so ripped without any side effects of steroids?
>>
>>25477668
It means this:

When you are 13 years old, you start lifting.

If you don't do that, you don't make the most out of all your teen growth hormones
>>
>>25475105
id say genetics play a bigger factor as with every aspect of attractiveness
>>
>>25478645

The knowledge on how to cycle properly has become more common over time.

They also use more than just testosterone.
>>
File: fdgfdg.jpg (12 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
fdgfdg.jpg
12 KB, 241x230
I knew that at like 13, if anyone thinks they are going to get a body like that with no steroids / hgh are dumb cunts who I'm amazed haven't forgot how to breath.

Here in Australia, you see 16 year old's taking them.
>>
>>25478645
Test e has pretty much no side effects other than acne which can be prevented by doing prescription shit right when you start your cycle
>>
I don't mind working out itself, and I actually like the pain involved

I just don't bother with it because an aesthetic body would require a more specific diet than I care to have and would require me to take extra shit I don't want to bother with
>>
chad is live. chad is love
>>
>>25477480
This.
I trained (I wasn't even "lifting" specifically) for kokoda last year, spent three months. I didnt actually change my diet much, just hiked a lot and did full body training 4 times a week. People were commenting on my arms and how good I looked, I put on about 7 kg of muscle.

Feels good to be 5'9" brah. Not an uber-manlet, but still get the ez gains.
>>
>>25478755
>lifting

if you lifted at 13 you'd fucking stunt your growth. You'd be better off doing something like gymnastics.
>>
>>25478645
lmao, the media/govt has done a good job indeed with making people think steroids are so risky. There's very few sides when done right.
People deficient in testosterone go on TRT. What is that? It's when the doctor says it's okay you take testosterone injections (steroids) every week for the rest of your life.
>>
>>25475105
Think about how many of the 3 1/2 billion men on Earth really look anything like this guy, not many
Ordinary, regular guys are the norm, guys like this are the real weirdos
Any guy that spends that much time totally into himself, pumping and preening might as well just suck his own dick, he is really only in love with himself

Disclaimer: I am 26, 6'4" and 346 pounds, most of that is not muscle, I could still snap his ass like a dry twig, I am also exceptionally quick, for the first 25 feet or so and good for about 100, I haven't seen my dick, except in a mirror for about 10 years
>>
>>25480977
you are pathetic and completely lack self-awareness
>>
>>25475105
The same time I realized it doesn't matter if you look like chad if you have a robot brain.
>>
>>25480977

You had me going until
>Disclaimer: I am 26, 6'4" and 346 pounds, most of that is not muscle, I could still snap his ass like a dry twig, I am also exceptionally quick, for the first 25 feet or so and good for about 100, I haven't seen my dick, except in a mirror for about 10 years

That's where you made it too obvious.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.