[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol holy shit lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 831x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 831x1024
Lol holy shit lads
>>
>>25474676

"BEHOLD! I AM HELGA!"

*suplexes poor anon into the ground before riding him, finally squeezing him so hard with her thighs when she comes that she snaps his pelvis*
>>
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.
>>
>>25474767
nah the niggers can have her.
>>
>>25474676

literally how the fuck do rich people get fat? you have money for fucking dietitians and you can afford the healthiest foods and buy a comfy as fuck home gym and even a PT if you're that worthless, what the fuck??
>>
Isn't she like 35?

Even without the weight she would be falling apart.
>>
>>25474741
hol up hol up tf niggys
>>
LOL WHY DONT GIRLS LIKE ME
please op, post a pic of yourself
>>
nigeria is dumb
>>
>>25474767
Chadwick please go
>>
File: AmySchumer.jpg (2 MB, 2199x3000) Image search: [Google]
AmySchumer.jpg
2 MB, 2199x3000
>>25474676

That picture is shopped. Here is original.
>>
>>25475047

still pretty bad. look at the fat around her armpit, it's gross.
>>
AMY SHUMER!
>>
>>25475086

> have to make up weird physical flaws

She's hot.
>>
>>25475005
If that's really my name, prove it, find dox. Also, of all the things you could have come up with, Chadwick? Really? You tacked a wick onto Chad and thought people would believe it?

>>25475047
148KB to 1.64MB, my OCD can't handle this.
>>
>>25475086
So firm armpits is what attracts you to women?
>>
File: 1440811874996.jpg (509 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1440811874996.jpg
509 KB, 2560x1600
>>25475187
>If that's really my name, prove it, find dox. Also, of all the things you could have come up with, Chadwick? Really? You tacked a wick onto Chad and thought people would believe it?
Lmao why u lyin nigga? It was in a screenshot that you yourself posted.
>>
>>25475271

>be a robot
>be called Chadwick of all things your parents could have named you

"Chadwick? Have you gathered your socks from beneath the bed, Chadwick? I must do laundry. It is laundry day today, Chadwick!"
>>
>>25475271
If that's real, you could find more dox, address, work, phone, etc. You haven't.
>>
>>25475047
Still looks like a fucking hog
>>
>>25475047
You have to be one ugly bitch to still look ugly in professionally done makeup and perfect lighting. Makes me shiver thinking of her being out in the sun
>>
>>25475146
She's legitimately a 3, she has a grandma face and is chubby
>>
I thought she was pretty a few years ago. What the fuck man?!
>>
>>25475146
It's the fact that her personality is so annoying. She acts like she deserves the best just for being famous-- she's not actually talented or above average in any way. Her personality makes her go from a 6/10 to a 3/10
>>
>>25475819
Look up pictures of her when she was younger. She got fat
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.