[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dexamphetamine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dexpoem.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dexpoem.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>Always depressed, numb and stressed
>Can't even get down in the grass and look at the starts without feeling like I want to leave anymore
>Music sucks
>Can't socialize, too irritable

>Take 5mg of Dexamphetamine
>Will of live kicks in
>I am genuinely happy
>I can do whatever I want without anxiety, fear or depression

Why, /r9k/? Why does it have to be this way? I just want to have some illusion for this live without having to fuck myself with drugs...
>>
>>25474657
I dont know man its not fair.
>>
>>25474657
Nootropics brother.
>>
Probably because you have the mentality of a twat.
>>
>>25474657

How the fuck do they prescribe you with all them stimulants drugs? is this a USA thing?

I asked for adderal to my doctor this bald fuck literally laughed at my face.

I want to get high for fucks sake I want to enjoy life.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>25474698

Man, when I look back at the days when I took 15mg of Dex a day. The amount of work, the illusion and motivation I had....Knowing where I could be right now...

Jesus fuck man, I stopped for a year because I did not want to depend on drugs, but nothing I change, neither diet, exercise or socializing makes me be at that level of efficiency and happiness.

We are all gonna die one day, and I am just here not achieving greatness because I worry about side effects. What good is living to 80 when you're always fucking depressed?

So tired of this bullshit, I might go back on Dex daily.
>>
>>25474772
I live in the UK. Took me an entire year of trying Strattera, Ritalin, Modafinil and some other shit I don't remember before being preescribed Dexamphetamine

Dexamphetamine is the best of the bunch, without a fucking doubt. I don't use them to get high, but because even the lowest dose available (5mg) still gets me euphoric, there's no much I can do.
>>
>>25474657
Adderall? That's what dexaamphetamine is right? I take that daily.
>>
>>25474760

It didn't use to be this way, but with years of failure and feeling like shit, I finally became a bitch who can't try anymore. You are right in part, but I just don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>25474657
You just raised your heartrate to the tempo of the music, you can turn up the volume and work out to do the same.
>>
>>25474827

Adderall contains an extra Amphetamine salt called ''Levoamphetamine'' or something like that, which is supposed to cause a great physical stimuli compared to Dexamphetamine, which is mainly mental.

People on Adderall always report feeling jittery, this is not the case on Dexamphetamine. This is what I have read, anyway.
>>
>>25474772
You have to get diagnosed, its a schedule II, go to a psych, what ever the one that can prescribe drugs it.
>>
Listening to music right now on Dexamphetamine, I feel so good right now I even forget the pain I was in 15 minutes ago.

I feel like I want to do something with life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.