[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1422780665988.jpg (49 KB, 543x499) Image search: [Google]
1422780665988.jpg
49 KB, 543x499
2/10 from work asked me out on Feb today.
She's not fat just ugly.
I am also ugly but more like a 5-6/10. I'm also semi fit and lift.

I've almost got with 6/10s in the past (they had crushes on me) but fucked up all my opportunities.

I'm on a gap year and will go to uni next year, what do?
I really want a practice gf but I don't want to hurt her and make it awkward at work.
>>
you're probably over-rating yourself
>>
>I'm like a 5-6

This translates into you being a 2. Just go out with her, and don't pretend that you are better than her. Because you aren't.
>>
>>25474355
I had this exact problem last year. Take the practice gf and make up some bullshit reason to break up when the time is right, if she likes you still then it'll resolve but if she hates your shit then alienate her for good.
>>
>>25474368
Probably.

We're meeting tomorrow
>>
make her spread her butt cheeks so you can easily slide your dick in her ass
>>
>>25474355

Don't fuck up this time, I got a lot of shots with average girls and always turned them down because I thought I was entitled to hot chicks Eliot Rodger tier and the result is that I'm still a virgin at the age of 24.

Do it, fuck all the girls that accept your dick, It will literally train you.
>>
>>25474390
I am, but this girl is deformed and I've had offers from much more attractive, non deformed women.

On 4chan people give me /7/8 /9
IRL I've been told I'm a 7/6.

So I really hope i can max out at like a 3-4 :(
>>
This posts don't really make any sense without you posting at least a pic of the aforementioned girl.
>>
>>25474355
Remember, she still wants a Chad.
>>
>>25474776
have you really hung around her and gotten to know her? men and women alike are more attractive when you get to know them. you get to see what makes them tick, how they move, the faces they make, the energy you have, etc.
>>
>>25474688
I thought I'd be in your situation so I went with some hookers this summer so I could at least say I lost it (I'm 19).
Isn't it mentally healthy to fuck or something?
>>
Get a practice gf until you're high level enough to get a real gf. The xp will be extremely useful and you won't regret it.
>>
>>25474390
Anon, if he says she is a two, he has to at least be a 3. Women only aim upwards.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.