[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Analyst guy from earlier, had to leave the thread after i fi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.jpg (165 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
165 KB, 800x800
Analyst guy from earlier, had to leave the thread after i finished the story

Anyway, ask me whatever you like about it

For those who missed it:https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25466287/#25466287
>>
>>25474046
This sounds really dumb, and I'm not sure why you'd go along with it. You'll come to realize eventually that high school doesn't matter at all past academics. The problem with this board is that a lot of people are physically or mentally still in high school. Sorry you had a shitty childhood, but as a young adult you've got a lot of opportunity to change that. A lot of these Chads and Stacies will go nowhere with their lives, so make sure you don't join them.
>>
>>25474201
I actually said at the end, I'm pretty happy looking back. I made friends, I still did pretty well and got through, it was all pretty fun.
>>
>>25474227
Well then what was the point of the story? There's no real moral or message. Sorry if that comes across as antagonistic, I'm just curious about why you've decided to share this story.
>>
>>25474268
Well it's because I was able to get the 'position' through the fact i had no bias, I was an outcast (still am, I only talk to the other guys over the phone nowadays and nobody at college) and thanks to that i was able to have something fun, something to distract me from all the feels i hear people going on about over here. The point was we need to find something to love to be happy, in my case my memories and bullshit
>>
>>25474459
Well that at least makes a bit more sense. Reading your story though, I'd work on condensing your tales, and leaving out irrelevant or uninteresting information.
>>
>>25474499
Sorry, I don't make threads often. And thanks for being constructive, for a tripfag you're a pretty good guy. Yeah, I had a weird wave of feels and flashed back to all of it and frantically greentexted
>>
>>25474559
>I had a weird wave of feels and flashed back to all of it and frantically greentexted

Ah, I can definitely understand that sentiment. Well, it was an enjoyable greentext at the very least although as you can see you won't get many replies unless they're particularly incredulous. I hope college goes smoothly for you, Anon.
>>
>>25474656
>they're
By that I mean your stories.
>>
>>25474684
thank you

original comment
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.