[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Schizoid vs. Caffeine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: roger.jpg (27 KB, 490x360) Image search: [Google]
roger.jpg
27 KB, 490x360
Schizzies GTFI here.

I'm a complete schiziod, have been for years; no motivation, no desire to build friendships, no interest in other people, cold, detached, chronically aloof. Phlegmatic, low energy. I thought I was just inept.

Well, I became obsessed with the idea of ASPD, specifically infatuated with sociopathic females, and while surfing I ran into the concept of the schizoid personality disorder. After a year of looking through the symptoms and deeper psychological analysis of the how, where and why of the schizoid, I can boldly self-diagnose myself.

There is no known cure for schizoid personality disorder, but there are drugs that can reduce the symptoms.

Recently, I started to drink coffee. It took a while to make the connection, but I notice that when I do, everything reverses for me.
I feel high energy, extroverted, smart, optimistic, sanguine. I feel good emotions and want to ride the wave. I feel like a Chad. I feel high quality, better than I have in years. I'm radiating, I'm smiling, I WANT to be around people. I feel sure of myself; the only direction is forward.

Have any of you experienced shit like this? If you havent and dont drink coffee/take caffeine I strongly reccomend it. Please comment and share related experiences ITT.

> tfw I "LITERALLY CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT COFFEE XDD"
>>
epik 4 the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
>>
File: OP literally cannot stop.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
OP literally cannot stop.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>25473846
>I can boldly self-diagnose myself
>>
>>25473846
>self-diagnosed schizophrenia
yeah, ok
>>
>>25473988
Its not as if I need some white coat to tell me what I already know.
>>
>>25474032
Not schizophrenia, schizoid (+schizotypal). But since you mention it, my brother does have schizophrenia.
>>
You're not doing yourself any favors by self diagnosing, OP. If you want real help, get a referral to psychiatrist and see what they say. A lot of the stuff you mentioned applies to depression and anhedonia as well.
>>
>>25474032

Schizophrenia isn't the same as Schizoid.
>>
File: big buy.jpg (191 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
big buy.jpg
191 KB, 2048x1360
>>25474073
have you considered the people in the white coats make most of this shit up to justify their $300/hour + fees salary?
>>
To be honest, you sound exactly like me, coffee thing included. Only I have aspergers, not "schizoid".
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.