[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, if I chug a bottle of this it's the equivalent of 888mgs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Delsym.jpg (22 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Delsym.jpg
22 KB, 450x450
So, if I chug a bottle of this it's the equivalent of 888mgs of DXM? Side effects? How long would it take for one to start "tripping"?
>>
It's garbage. If it's your first time, expect to go to sleep and wake up still tripping.
>>
888mgs is wayyyyy too much for the first time. I would start with like 300-400.

It takes like 1-2 hour to start feeling it.

Side effects could be a bad trip. If the stuff you're using has other ingredients besides DXM, it can be bad. The Guifan--- whatever it's called will make you throw up if you have too much. Pick one that has DXM only.
>>
>>25473744
I chugged a bottle of it and I'm feeling as if I'm drunk. Should I expect more?
>>
I had robotripped 3 times in my life, twice on higher doses of the more fast acting stuff, and the last time was a bottle of that shit. Was a fucking awful experience and convinced me never to get high on cough syrup again. I never really started tripping and just felt extremely hot and annoyed the whole time
>>
We've done acid/research chemicals before
>>
Getting high on cough syrup is for trailer trash and kids in highschool... even in highschool it's easy enough to find somebody selling weed.
>>
>>25473897
Anything I should expect other than my senses being thrown into wack?
>>
>>25474167
Really not sure, that ingredient "polstrex" or whatever makes it more long acting and a lot weaker than just straight up DXM though. Maybe you'll get something off it but for me it just never really came on
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.