[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw when decent looking but never get further than first dates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Frog meme man.png (694 KB, 972x547) Image search: [Google]
Frog meme man.png
694 KB, 972x547
Tfw when decent looking but never get further than first dates because of my political views.
>>
>>25473706
I assume that means you're conservative because chicks eat shitlib stuff like it's fucking chocolate
>>
That feel when decent looking but never get further than idle chatter due to crippling social anxiety and lack of interesting hobbies video games are not an interesting hobby and I know I'd be viewed as a manchild for mentioning them so I never do.
>>
>>25473796
You'd be right
I don't talk about it either
I feel like I should learn something else for the sole purpose of looking more well rounded
>>
>>25473706
>talking about politics on a first date

fucking retard, back to /pol/ plz.
>>
>>25473706

Oh god. This reminds me of a commercial running on Swedish television right now for a dating site called "elite singles".

"It's hard to find someone who shares my values _and_ is on the same intellectual level! :D"
>>
>>25473706
I mean, most political views aren't deal breakers so long as you present them at the right time and in a rational manner. Going full /pol/ on the first date is a bad idea though.
>>
>>25473706
maybe revise your political views and join the human race you dumb shit

or how about , don't talk about polarizing shit like politics & religion if youre trying to get laid
>>
>>25473864
>rational
Doesn't real
>>25473892
>BE A (bigger) SLAVE BRUH ITS COOL
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>25473706
>Couple weeks into serious relationship with girl I care about
>I follow the narrative where the U.S. fed. gov't blows the majority of our taxes on misdeeds, only looks to scam us, and is covertly evil on a global scale
>She states a misguided belief that plays into us surrendering our power
>Became sternly arguementive in trying to get her to think about the greater political implications of simply letting the Government handle it
>Literally the only reason I ever get mad with her and have borderline yelled at her
>She is so intelligent I would think she would think about the greater good of our technologically unprecedented society
>So frustrating
>>
>I want a relationship but I don't want to be accommodating to the other person in any way whatsoever

have fun with that
>>
File: really tho.png (642 KB, 648x562) Image search: [Google]
really tho.png
642 KB, 648x562
>caring about politics at all
>>
>>25473985
Slave detected.
>>25473964
>greater good
Please.
>>
>>25473998
this desu
if it doesn't affect my life directly it's a simple curiosity.
>>
>>25473892

I don't try and start it but one time on a second date she started talking about gay rights and went to far.
>>
File: thatbootydesu.png (360 KB, 490x422) Image search: [Google]
thatbootydesu.png
360 KB, 490x422
>>25474151

I pointed out my dislike for gay marriage and that was it , date done
>>
File: 1451096125628.jpg (77 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1451096125628.jpg
77 KB, 534x640
>older women sometimes tell me im good looking at my wagecuck job
>can barely look an attractive girl in the eye

who here /pathetic/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.