[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women aren't worth it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: whisky[1].jpg (36 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
whisky[1].jpg
36 KB, 375x500
Honestly, after my last girlfriend, and perusing shit like Okcupid, I am just fucking done.

You virgins have NO IDEA how truly terrible it is to be with a woman for any period of time. After my last girl, I can't ever believe in love again. I can hardly even bother to try and get with anyone honestly. I just don't give a shit anymore, I'm not sad, I'm not anxious.

I just don't care.

I am more motivated than ever to succeed in life for MYSELF. I want to achieve all I can, I want to stop drinking so much, stop smoking, stop wasting time.

And by god WOMEN ARE A WASTE OF TIME.

Looking back at all of the time I wasted with that bitch when I could have spent it improving myself makes me sick.

Stop fawning over your "oneitis" or kpop idols or internet "gfs". It's all bullshit, just focus on your self because in the end that's you've got.

No women is going to stand by your side through the tough times.
No women is going to try and help you with any of your problems.
No women is going to care for you, they only care about themselves.

This is what you learn when you actually date one of these creatures. All the do is make your life worse, and feed on your weaknesses and shortcomings. They only take, take, TAKE.

>pic unrelated but very related
>>
Preach it brother

You speak the truth
>>
File: 1451592760022.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
1451592760022.gif
2 MB, 333x194
> Look
> Who
> Got
> Cucked
>>
Good goy. Don't reproduce, go your own way!
>>
>>25473160

But I want someone to take care of. Not someone to take care of me.
>>
>>25473636
>>>/pol/ TB|-| F/\M
>>
>>25473660
Then adopt a kid, don't willingly attach yourself to a parasite who only wants you for financial stability or some other selfish reason and will cast you away once you've been sucked dry.
>>
>>25473797
You think they would allow single men to adopt children in western countries?
>>
File: 1432731848676.jpg (51 KB, 720x832) Image search: [Google]
1432731848676.jpg
51 KB, 720x832
>>25473160
Fuck I hate our society.

I fucking hate the media.

I hate it for propagating this idea of an ideal man and an ideal woman.

I'm not allowed to be vulnerable or in need of help because I'm a man; meant to struggle and claw his way through life alone until some woman decides that my previous battles and scars from chasing a life of happiness make her pussy wet.

I don't need those who don't need me. I am not an option. I am not perfect and I will never let anyone tell me that I am. I will only ever be a work in progress.

Show me somebody who will stick with me through and through because I'm done looking. The search is not worth it.
>>
File: 1f7.jpg (23 KB, 342x400) Image search: [Google]
1f7.jpg
23 KB, 342x400
>>25473160

Women are instinctively turned off when men try to pursue them. Putting energy into this attempt is fucking pointless when you realize that they're just interested in parasiting off of you.

Do your own shit, focus on your own affairs, and disregard bitches.
>>
>>25473160
I told you fags that no man with self respect would ever want a girlfriend. you are giving up so many things by being in a relationship with a women. sad too see even the married men being pussy whipped by their wife.
>>
File: 11696-02-chart8-eng.gif (9 KB, 570x381) Image search: [Google]
11696-02-chart8-eng.gif
9 KB, 570x381
>>25473636
no he is doing the right thing because women are killing us. Women can use law to have you arrested at anytime with a false rape charge,false domestic abuse or divorce you to take everything from you including your kids. this society is too gynocentric and men are not allowed to defend themselves against women in these cases. YOU NEED TO WAKE UP NEO AND UNPLUG YOURSELF FROM MATRIX(GYNOCETRISM)
>>
File: 1445580224188.jpg (6 KB, 219x251) Image search: [Google]
1445580224188.jpg
6 KB, 219x251
>>25473160
>when I could have spent it improving myself makes me sick.

YOU WILL NEVER FUCKING DO THIS. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND IMPROVE YOURSELF BUT DON'T BLAME OTHER PEOPLE FOR SOMETHING YOU HAVE FAILED TO DO YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE

WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON R9K IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE?

See you tomorrow
>>
>>25475946
i only wanna improve my life if im on adderall. i go on r9k during comedowns
>>
>>25473160
OF COURSE WOMEN ARE USELESS.

They aren't smart
They are rather selfish.
They are incredibly shortsighted.
They are also boring as all fuck.
And if you have any goals or ambitions, you're supposed to put women before them.

Utterly worthless.
>>
>No women is going to stand by your side through the tough times.
>No women is going to try and help you with any of your problems.
>No women is going to care for you, they only care about themselves.

my wife has done all of that though. We have a good marriage.
>>
>>25473160
Get the hell out of here, you failed normie.

Just because your feelies are hurt doesn't make you at true robot who hates women. We all know next weekend, you'll be at 'da club' trying to get your dick wet.
>>
Oh fuck off. If you started dating nice and sweet but somewhat plain and boring girls like Beth instead of exciting and dramatic slutty girls like Stacy, you wouldn't have this problem.
>>
Wow, you all need therapy
>>
>>25473636
If anything, society and government would want you to have more kids no? More kids=more spending=$$$ for them.
>>
>>25477297
Negative. Op is correct. I'm older than most robots and I've had more than my fair share of long term relationships. Now that I'm wiser I only do fuck buddies, nsa. I'm not blaming women for being so shitty, if I was raised with that much privilege and no accountability I would be a shit head too. You can't just expect someone to understand how to be a good person innately when they were given a blank check by society.
>>
>>25477297
show me where to find the Beth's of this world
>>
>>25477445
They're lurking, lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>25477445
They are all getting fucked by Chad on the side not realizing they are only a 1 night stand.
>>
I don't want a woman to live a fairy tale anime kind of romance shit or anything, I want one as a material possession. Like a good pair of shoes. If you're well dressed, people respect you. If your girlfriend is hot, people respect you more, since getting a hot gf and keeping her is harder than dressing properly.
Getting involved emotionally with women is obviously a mistake. You should've weighed the pros and cons before getting into a relationship.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.