[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything left that you robots still enjoy? For me it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: received_988122574545051.jpg (15 KB, 651x375) Image search: [Google]
received_988122574545051.jpg
15 KB, 651x375
Is there anything left that you robots still enjoy?

For me it's listening to music. Want to learn an instrument.
>>
I like music its the only thing that keeps me sane. I also like to crossdress its such a rush.
>>
>>25473122
What instrument do you want to learn my fellow robot (I'm a percussionist)
>>
I play the drums and guitar, Bordering on normie status at this point.
>>
>>25474356
Stay away from acousticfag shit and you'll be fine. As far as drums, do you only play set?
>>
>>25474216
Music doesn't do a good job of keeping you sane if you're already at the point of crossdressing.
>>
>>25473122
How old are you? Pretty sure you have to still be pretty young (like a kid) to learn an instrument. I tried to learn guitar when I was like 21 and it was a fucking disaster. Can't play a single chord to this day.

Then again I could just be fucking retarded.
>>
>>25473122
Playin and writing songs on guitar and bass
I was told I sing like some jonny craig faggot
>>
>>25474454
It's probably easier to learn as a kid (as are most things) and you maybe too late to reach, like, virtuoso level, but you should still be able to become a decent player if want to.

I casually picked up guitar around 21 and I'm not great at it because I have small chubby hands (a handicap for just about every instrument desu) but I'm okay enough to sound decent to someone who doesn't play
>>
>>25474485
I recently lost all fucking interest in vydia and drugs
If I lose music I'm fucked
>>
File: AsLongAs.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
AsLongAs.png
1 MB, 1280x800
/ck/
/mu/
/a/
vidya

Playing guitar while watching anime is great; twenty minutes and then some to work out a pattern or idea you want to learn is time well spent. Can't imagine a pianist with a laptop somehow though; what kind of music do you enjoy? Best to play that shit and have a good think and a tinker around the music shop before you buy an instrument.

>>25474440
The crossdressing takes time away from the music; and no matter how much you want to fill the hole, you can't be your own girlfriend. Shit, come to think of it, it's still the only thing I enjoy about masturbating.
>>
>>25474634
>>25474440
I only do it because it gives me such a high. I have no idea why it give me such a rush.
>>
>>25474798
Also its no like i do it ever day just once in a while when i need a fix.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.