[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /uglyperson/ here? I don't mean physically ugly, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ErfaKht.jpg (140 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
ErfaKht.jpg
140 KB, 1280x842
Who /uglyperson/ here?

I don't mean physically ugly, I mean ugly on the inside.

Everyone I talk to gets visibly irritated by everything I say. I can't seem to ever say anything right and I constantly say mean and degrading things to people without thinking. I'm slowly realizing that I'm just an ugly person. I used to be personable and likable, but over the years I've become mean and callous to other peoples feelings, and I don't know how to stop. I'm usually trying to make a joke or be sarcastic but I just end up offending people. I've learned to just shut up and let people think I'm just quiet or shy. Any other robots know this feel?
>>
>they are just now beginning to realize it and saying horrible things like "kill yourself" but apologizing right after
>>
Yes, but i've come to a nice realization. I can just lie to people, and not only are there no consequences, but people prefer it.
>>
>>25472803
I feel this.
I guess I'm hostile towards others because in my head the only reason they'd want to talk to me is to cause me pain in some way.
>>
>>25472853
I'm forced into wagecukery, and every time I say something to my boss he mutters "jesus christ" to himself

>>25472887
Even when I try to lie people seem to be able to tell. A lot of the time it has nothing to do with lying, I'm just straight up unlikable in the way I speak to people.

>>25472904
I only have one real friend anymore because we both joke about suicide all the time and are mutually mean to eachother. Guess I should count myself lucky in that regard.
>>
If you are aware of the problem then you've already taken a step towards solving it. Think before you speak and try to limit your attempts at humor until you can control yourself.
>>
>>25472951
>people seem to be able to tell
Sucks for you faggot. My mom was a shitty con, so I picked up lying like a second language. I'm a bit rust though, i'll admit. I only talk to my uncle anymore, and I prefer not to lie to him.
>>
>>25472803
You've got either deep narcissism or BPD.
>>
I'd consider myself ugly deep down and maybe a 6/10 physically... but I learned in highschool how to hide it.
>>
>>25472951
I only have one real friend too, but it's someone from a steam friend thread and he's constantly trying to make me gay

but atleast he talks to me
>>
File: tfw nazi.gif (305 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
tfw nazi.gif
305 KB, 500x245
>>25472981
Yeah I suppose. I think my issue is that I just don't pick up on social cues at all until I get the "visible and obvious disgust" look

>>25473037
never been a good liar since I was a kid now that I think about it

>>25473039
I don't think it's narcissism because I really dislike myself. I want to be liked, but I know that I am innately unlikable. It might be BPD though, or bipolar disorder. I've noticed for the past few years that I've been getting pretty aggressive mood swings.

>>25473070
Probably didnt help that I was homeschooled

>>25473139
I feel like some of the nicest people I've met were gay
>>
sure man

i usually get a boner when someone cries or cuts themselves. i don't give a shit about people's feelings - except for love

i usually hate it when people express themselves through memes, cancer or shit like the xD etc. it's gotten to the point where i don't want them to be happy anymore

all my gfs have been manipulated by me into sex and nothing more. they are usually nothing more than just a petgirl that i fuck. if we aren't fucking, i want her to shut the fuck up, cuddle up to me and let me play my game - exactly why i love the fetish

i hate my parents and openly call them fucking junkies and know they are wastes of space too

i tell people to kill themselves, get cancer or die when they are suicidal or have close family that have died from cancer or suicide. then laugh when they cry

still have friends though, OP. i just have to lie, and do everything with confidence. do this, and you can say whatever the fuck you want and people will like you
in fact, people usually like you more if you say "haha mate your eyes a fucked, or what a shithole house/item here you have" so long as you say it with confidence. really breaks the ice and makes you look like an honest person
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.