[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any other place on Earth that appreciates Elliot Rodger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: rodge.jpg (57 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
rodge.jpg
57 KB, 600x448
Is there any other place on Earth that appreciates Elliot Rodger as much as we do? We keep his memory alive.
>>
It kinda makes me feel worse about myself when I realize he had the balls to do what he wanted.

He was basically a mentally ill chad in a manlet's body.
>>
>>25472783
No one cares about a sociopathic hapa except robots and edgy teen girls
Stop giving him attention he doesnt deserve he was an entitled little bitch
>>
>>25472825
STFU, Elliot is a fucking demigod, he's out there somewhere......... looking over all of us ;_;
>>
>>25472967
He wouldnt even be friends with any of you
He would see all of you genetically inferior males beneath him
>>
>>25472783
The Breivik of /r9k/
>>
>>25473010
>He wouldnt even be friends with any of you
>He would see all of you genetically inferior males beneath him
Don't care, wouldn't matter to me anyways, my perspective of it is that INDIVIDUAL decisions made by beta's become known as COLLECTIVE beta decisions, this is why people walk all over and treat betas like shit, because most beta's make pussy decisions, Elliot didn't, I would not be surprised if he SINGLEHANDEDLY lowered the bullying rate for betas because every normie was afraid they'd create the next school shooter, Elliot unknowingly sacrificed himself to all of us, whether he intended it or not, and you don't know if he'd be friends with any of us, I'm pretty sure there's at least one of us that could have actually convinced him not to do the murders but instead do a planned revenge that doesn't end in suicide (to this day I don't understand why he didn't rape instead of murder).
>>
>>25472819
He was essentially the protag to Brave New World
>>
>>25473109
>I don't know why he didn't rape
Probably for the same reason he gave up entering the sorority after nobody answered his knock on the door. Because he's the weakest dog of all time. If Elliot was friends with me I would've prevented him from going on his spree because I would've gotten him
laid.
>>
>>25473109
Why would you worship someone who lacked self awareness and felt he was better than anyone else? He believed he was chad and was pissed that no one treated him as such. Elliot wouldve been the guy to bully you. He wouldve been embarrassed to be seen with you. He isnt one of you. He was a delusional failed normie manlet.
>>
>>25473258
>Why would you worship someone who lacked self awareness and felt he was better than anyone else?
Not worship, respect, my demigod saying was kinda a joke/exaggeration, he changed how the world looks at us, there is now not only scorn and disgust, but most importantly FEAR.
>>
I had a dream last night that,

alright, hang with me here, dreams can be nasty to try to describe,

Elliot and I were taking this sort of entrance exam. It was very similar to the Hero exam from One Punch Man, but instead of applying to become a hero, we were applying to acquire a gf.

Now, just like in OPM, the thing was divided into two tests: one was a written portion; the other was a sort of attractiveness test where you had to like look your best to impress the judges. the written test quizzed us on like how to date and social things related to talking to girls and stuff. I got 100% on both parts (like Genos). Elliot got 100% on the attractiveness rating but bombed the written portion (because he's an autist (like Saitama)). Because of this, Elliot failed the overall thing and was denied a gf. When I learned of this, I started panicking because I knew of his anger issues.

Upon hearing the news, Elliot, in his fury, went on his killing spree. I woke up just as he started.
>>
>>25473405
You'd rather normies be superficial with you? Say hi to you in the halls so you dont kill them one day? They're still talking shit behind your back. They'll never like you.
I was in that positition myself i'm not trying to be an ass but dont pretend a psychopathic failed normie did you any good.
>>
>>25473505
>They'll never like you.
And they would never like me anyways, that's the point, but at least now they'll have to respect you, there are two types of respect in society, respect as a result of love and admiration and then there's respect as a result of fear and power, I prefer the latter, people avoiding you because they're scared is a form of respect, and as I said I'm sure a lot of people that would have been bullied have not been thanks to Elliot.
>>
>>25473786
People will eventually forget elliot if they havent already anon
Bullies are always gonna bully
>>
true crime blogger girls on tumblr
>>
>>25473916
Why are teen girls so obsessed with serial killers
>>
>>25472967
it's a shame elliot didn't kill all his fuckwit fans. You'd all be better off dead.
>>
I really wish Elliot uploaded more videos but set them to private and set up a publishing date to have them released on X, Y, Z date.

It would have ensured his legacy. Could you imagine if a new video of him was released each year on the anniversary of the day of retribution?
>>
>>25473932
im one of them but mass shooters instead of serial killers. idk its interesting. they're young plus theyre all "beta"s which makes them "attainable" idk. growing up an ugly girl manifests in weird ways.
>>
>>25473022

Does anyone have that image of various mass murderers and the 4chan board they would be at home on?
>>
>>25473901
>People will eventually forget elliot if they havent already anon
I highly doubt that, because there will be more school shootings very soon, and everytime one happens they'll think of elliot, it won't end until society changes

>Bullies are always gonna bully
That's why more beta's need to follow his trend and start fucking shit up, no need to take it to mass suicide level, but how about baseball at to bully's head level, kill bully's dog level, that's a start. I've never really been bullied though, like have my money taken or some shit like that, I would have quicker fought them than accept that, bully's know to pick on the weak, that's why we need to stop bending over and taking shit
>>
>>25473982
No, you like them because they're "dark" and "different" and you like to fantasize being with a dark and mysterious guy that doesnt like anyone except you because you grew up not experiencing any male attention.
>>
>>25474064
nope most of their "fangirls" make fun of how dorky they are because the newer ones have embarrassing web presences. ie dylann roof's lol-worthy scene kid phase. they're famous attainable boy next door type guys. guys like that dont become famous so we resort to this sort of shit.
>>
lol. Eliott was a failed bully. He was a little half-breed manlet wannabe Chad. He chose death over living like you faggots do.
>>
>>25474064
It is all about the boy-next-door. Same with girls who love kpop guys.
>>
I actually feel sorry for him. Aspergers killed the fucker. He knew he was good looking, and couldn't work out why girls didn't like him. Truth is, girls can smell autism. It pushed him over the edge.
>>
>>25474895
or he could've gotten with a fellow autistic girl but nah he wanted 10s just like all of you retards that lack in self awareness
>>
>>25474895

Eliott wanted 8/10 and up, blonde girls.

He was a manlet.

The fake disease 'Aspergers' has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>25474985
It has everything to do with it in my opinion, but we'll have to agree to disagree I think.

Also so many people quoting the "manlet" thing; he was 5'9", which in the real world is slightly below average, and wouldn't stop a non-autist from getting a gf.
>>
>>25475095
He weighed like a buck 20.He wasn't going to pull alpha chicks, o matter what he did. Even he came to realize it. Hence the loto tickets, hence the eventual REeeeeee.

Arrogant little fucker.

But sure:

>muh autism
>muh social anxiety
>>
>>25475095
>he was 5'9", which in the real world is slightly below average, and wouldn't stop a non-autist from getting a gf.
>a gf

A girlfriend, sure, why not?

A 9/10 Stacey?

Nope. Sorry, little fella.
>>
File: 1451254002350.jpg (110 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
1451254002350.jpg
110 KB, 906x813
>>25473932
Mass murderers are the most alpha, the peak of masculinity. They are modern heroes and warriors. Song are sung about them, films are made about their lives. There is something just undeniably attractive about a man who had killed so many. Probably a remnant of more primitive times. Elliot doesn't even have many fans. If you want to see how a true mass murderer is worshiped, look at tumblr blogs dedicated to Dylan Klebold, Eric Harris and Ted Bundy.
>>
>>25475219
Mass murders are scarred little manboys.
>>
File: VALHALLA.jpg (173 KB, 1912x792) Image search: [Google]
VALHALLA.jpg
173 KB, 1912x792
>>25475244
And yet they become so iconic and alluring.

You think they killed because they were bullied and hated their classmates? no.

They did it in order to reach and open the gates of Valhalla.
>>
>>25475303
>And yet they become so iconic and alluring.
only to idiots, at least in elliots case. Why don't you appreciate a manly killer like breivik?
>>
>>25475303

fat white girl detected.
>>
>>25473232
your chad is showing
>>
>>25475219
>Ted Bundy

Probably the most interesting of them all because he's kinda like us... except attractive to women.
>>
>>25475412
I bet there's more psychopathic faggots like dahmer here than like bundy
>>
File: 1451077053287.jpg (50 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1451077053287.jpg
50 KB, 499x499
>>25475412
He was pretty neat. After his gf dumped him, he got depressed, but then he moved, majored in Psychology and Law, and generally became alpha. Then he returned to his gf, courted her, and proposed to her. Two weeks after she accepted his marriage proposal, he dumped her. Boy took his revenge with style.
>>
File: steve carrel meme.jpg (11 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
steve carrel meme.jpg
11 KB, 399x382
>>25473430
Nice dream meme man
>>
Someone post that webm of elliot scoring in fifa
>>
Who /morbidly obsessed with mass shooters/ here? For whatever reason I love reading normies trying to make sense of people going apeshit on others, this article is pretty much what started my obsession.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score
>>
>>25475596
extremely boss, bed tundy was the man
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>only 6 killed

LMAO LE ELLIOT
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.