[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Fags, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: OrigCash.jpg (42 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42 KB, 242x251
Hey Fags,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
>>
>>25472777
fuck off you idiotic jersey trash
>>
retro pasta
>>
File: fucking aussies.png (49 KB, 402x236) Image search: [Google]
fucking aussies.png
49 KB, 402x236
>>25472777
haven't seen this one in a while
tanks for the memories
>>
>>25472777
when are you going to graduate my man?
nice trips tho
>>
I love you John.I always did.
>>
You two look like living potatoes. Nice fucking fake tan.
>>
>>25472777
>I'm pretty much perfect
We both know that's hardly true
>>
>>25472842
Even if they weren't so good :)
>>
I don't think you are real. None of this is real.
>>
File: _1425464802.jpg (21 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1425464802.jpg
21 KB, 600x350
>>25472777
John even gets trips.

Fuck my life.
>>
>>25472971
Take your meds anon
>>
>>25472777
It's been a while

Nice to see you again

P.S. Can anyone date this pasta? I would like to know exactly how long it has been
>>
>>25473245
around 97-98
>>
>>25473245
At least 07-08
>>
>>25472795
why so many newfriends now
>>
you look like an indian eminem
>>
>>25473438

inb4 some retard blames reddit
>>
>>25473438
Reddit has been migrating here recently, its driving me nuts tbqh
>>
File: carltonbankslaughing.jpg (44 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
carltonbankslaughing.jpg
44 KB, 960x640
>>25473491

no need for original comment or picrelated
>>
Hey, people are tired and exhausted,

My name is John, the love and hate your self. Are you fat, retarded, dumb ass every second of life they spent the day looking at the pictures. Are all the bad things in the world. Honestly, do you have cats? Because of their own insecurities, I have fun making fun of people, but all take to a whole new level. More than masturbate to pictures on Facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Your best shot at me. "I'm a perfectionist. I have a basketball team, football team, and starter on. you, "Jack naked body painted Japan?" Next I hot and heavy percussion girlfriend (she's). all gay people just kill us. Thanks for listening.

Related photos: it's me and my bitch
>>
>>25472777
Get fucked, wog.
>>
File: 1432869243606.jpg (8 KB, 300x272) Image search: [Google]
1432869243606.jpg
8 KB, 300x272
Not this stupid thread again.
>>
>>25472777
alright so you will want to go to the store and get some purple food coloring and creamy peanut butter that's step 1. Step 2 is check those jackpot trips. Step 6 is nobody gives a fuck.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.