[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you go from a nobody to a somebody? How do you make friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: images (7).jpg (9 KB, 385x200) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
9 KB, 385x200
How do you go from a nobody to a somebody?

How do you make friends when you are a friendless loser? Why would anyone want to be your friend to begin with? No friends is a red flag.

My only salvation is to move to a new country. Then I'd have an excuse.

University is cheap for international students in europe, yes? Why shouldn't I do this? I'd be reinventing myself. I suppose I would be at risk of being killed be islamists if I were to live in europe.
>>
work really hard and be yourself ;^)
>>
If you don't move with the right mindset you'll just end up the same as you are now, only completely alone in a foreign country.

WORKOUT GET FIT TAKE DRUGS
TRY AND FAIL AT EVERYTHING M8 ITS THE ONLY WAY
>>
for me, all i had to do was stop rejecting everyone
and i had to slow down the pace at which i was learning mathematics, it used to be on my mind 24/7 in my dreams, everywhere
when i deprived my brain of what it loved most, it searched direly for an alternative
luckily i chose socialization, now i have a small but sturdy network of dependable friends
girls i don't care for, they're useless
>>
Just lie that you have friends. Then you get friends and don't have to lie anymore.
>>
idk how fit you are but i assume you're a skinnyfat so you should start by doing 50 pushups (split it in to sets of 10 if needed) and 30 seconds plank every evening.
start eating healthy and drink alot of water
^this will make you alot more attractive in less then 6 months.
work on your sleep and eating schedule.
get some kwowledge about grooming and actually make use of it, and get a good looking haircut (play this safe though)
start working on how you dress, you don't need designer clothing to look good, you just need to know what looks best on you. (start by getting clothes that fit you properly, thats already a big step in dressing better)
try dressing a bit preppy(best style to impress normies)

and get a hobby that requires you to get outside your room.

also, look up alpham on youtube, he has helped me alot actually.
>>
>>25472852
>stop rejecting everyone

Get the fuck out normie.
>>
>>25472852
are you by chance autistic? you like to be alone and only had math on your mind.
>>
>>25472875

This is probably the best advice... but it'll only work if you have a likable enough personality to begin with.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.