[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: You're past self just clicked its way into 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
Question:
You're past self just clicked its way into 4chan for the first time.
What would you say to your past self?
>>
>>25472522
dont do it faggot, you will waste too much time and become even more of a loser
>>
>>25472522
Lurk moar, faggot.
Originality required.
>>
>"Claim all the memes that will appear in the incoming years and become the absolute mememaster"
>>
Just leave, far too toxic of a place
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 543x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 543x522
>>25472600
Thats what i've been doing.
I am meme master 3000
>>
>>25472522
>You will learn the true nature of modern society and the fact that women are evil, but it will lead to you never getting a gf and being eternally alone
>Do you pick knowledge or happiness?
I stayed. I hope I made the right choice.
>>
tell myself to buy 4chan before teriyaki does and save this place from being ruined
>>
Probably not a good idea, you'll waste a lot of time and it definitely will make your problems with people much worse
You'll have a lot of good times on here too though, so the choice is yours
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 604x453
Mcrgregor will win in 15 seconds by KO, sell everything you have and bet on that
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.