[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone wanna listen while I talk about my first time doing a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1444494208947.jpg (67 KB, 495x481) Image search: [Google]
1444494208947.jpg
67 KB, 495x481
Anyone wanna listen while I talk about my first time doing a tab of 25i-nBOME?
>>
>>25472495
i thought this year would be different. not at 11pm, 12/31/2015, when i was lying in bed alone lurking on 4chan and bleeding internally over events that happened over three years ago. i thought so three hours later when i was in the bed of a girl i had just met with her vagina in my face. and i thought so the next day when i met a different girl and got to know her a bit and was like, wew, this person is so cool and seems like they would be into me and now i have confidence and what i say works and i totally weaseled my way into a date tonight except half an hour before i was going to leave she gets cold feet but wants to keep chatting
idk man. idk anymore. over the last year i kept thinking that i was finally gonna accept the superiority of 2d. that so many years without human intimacy would finally go to my head and i was fucking accepting it too. and then this shit happens. i didn't want to develop feelings for someone. i didn't want to even put myself in a situation where it could happen. i'm well down the path to become a comfy neet with diagnosed mental health issues and an allowance from guilty and well-meaning parents. and then i meet someone and spend all this time chatting and suddenly i'm looking for the clean new clothes i got this holiday season and getting in the shower and meeting someone who seems to match me in a lot of important ways, at least the obvious ones that i can gather from several days of text conversation, and then she's like

i don't want to go on blind dates anymore
after she suggested that we should go out

shes texting me now but i'm not looking at it. i think i'm going to take the one and a half bottles of vodka in my freezer and drink them. i've been thinking about suicide and i never was comfortable with it before but now i think i might be able to go through with hanging myself, assuming it ever came to that.
ghhg
>>
It's been awhile since I've been on quadchan, so I'm not sure what meme that was.
>>
Basically, it wasn't heavy on visuals, but my body felt like it was in another dimension.
My tongue felt twisted, and whenever I walked somewhere it felt like I never actually moved.
Also my thoughts were extremely loud, I couldn't shut them up.
>>
>>25472495
Just stream it.
>>
>>25472495

I sure don't want to listen, but that's a fun drug and I hope you have a good time.

Don't listen to the recursive thoughts, you won't be stuck like that forever.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.