[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
secrets are for everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x405
ITT tell me your secrets
>feel like my personality is fake
>love traps, cuckolding, etc. all my fetishes are pretty embarrassing
>sometimes consider suicide, can't do it tho cause I don't wanna hurt my friends/family
>those Mommy Rose stories that were posted on here a while back made me cry and I think they're beautiful
>i like the filet o fish at McDonald's
>>
>>25472036
i love pakistani girls since they have strictest parents and get atleast whipped more often than any other ethnic girls; a lot of them are polite and sincere. their bodies getting lashed with bruises and stitches turns me on; i like it when a women is horrendously abused despite having no hope in life. Suppressing/opressing women makes me hard.
>>
Wanna quit school and start selling drugs like my normie friends but Im suck a pussy to do it and father is probably going to kick my ass too
>>
>>25472036

I have all kinds of big dreams and shit and in the back of my mind I have a feeling that I won't achieve and that I should just kill myself now and not bother.

What I plan to do is just try anyway and if I am nowhere close by 30 years old, then I'll kill myself.
>>
>>25472036
>almost 20 and still sleep with my baby blankies
my parents sometimes take jabs at me for it but its my only sense of security
>>
My sister is severely disabled. I wish she was never born. You're supposed to be extremely supportive of your sibling when they turn out like this but fuck it.
I wish she was never born. She's responsible for most of the problems of our family.
>>
File: gondola.jpg (897 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
gondola.jpg
897 KB, 1625x1117
I'm struggling with rationalizing my existence. I can't seem to find any viewpoint that is convincing. Most of the time I'd rather be dead than carry the psychological burden of being alive.
>>
I have psychosis NOS which in my case is basically just schizophrenia. I'm getting worse and my deepest fear is that I'll end up as some useless bumblefuck waiting to die in a group home somewhere. I'll probably an hero if it comes down to it but I know it'll kill my parents and I don't know if I could do that to them. Plus I'm a fucking pussy. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>25472036
>i like the filet o fish at McDonald's
omg end you'reself
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.