[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone that may or may not read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 12
Dear G

I know that you unblocked me just before new years, but then blocked me again 2 days later. I wish you messaged me. Ive been trying not to think about you but I can't. I still love you with all my heart. It's been nearly 5 months and part of me still wishes that you'll want to see me.

S
>>
v
I love you a lot
j
>>
I never stopped caring about you. I don't think I'll ever lose those feelings I have for you. You are the first and so far the only person I've met that made me want to be a better person. You filled a hole I had in my life and it felt amazing, but at the same time I didn't think I was good enough for you. I was so afraid of losing you and how you made me feel that I pushed you away.
I would love your friendship. I love to laugh with you. But it's hard when the jokes bring up old memories. We'll never be together like that again. I'll never even get to see anyone in the family you briefly let me into. And that hurts.
>>
Dear Libby, i really wanna bang you but you're kinda weird like that peanut butter girl who smeared peanut butter all over herself.

That's why I want u to b my gf.

From X
>>
>>25473685

First letter of first and last name? Need to be sure
>>
Dear C,

I love you so so much. I can't explain how happy you make me feel. Please marry me.
>>
Hello B,

I dislike you. We all dislike you, even though we don't say it. You're a fucking retard, and the shit you pulled tonight was way off limits. I will cut you loose. You won't ruin this group with your bullshit.

Do us all a favor and get lost already.
>>
>>25473856
mine or hers?
we're both s first
>>
>>25474764
I'm s, it was to g. I thought you'd be g as you replied.
>>
G,
i miss you and love you and hope the best for you this new year. im sorry i cant tell you formally
>>
>>25471888
Myra,
It hurts knowing you might not feel the same way as I do, but these thousand miles of distance are painful. They really are. I admit, you fill the void, you're the missing piece. You're the only one that matters. I sleep and wake thinking of you. You're beautiful above and beyond physical, within, and I want to be more than your only friend. I don't care how corny and tired this sounds, I love you.

-D

If by some crazy chance you read or come across this, please message me "314" and I'll know.
>>
>>25471888
Dear G,

Can you make me a sandwich?

- Carlton
>>
Dear a
Still miss u a lot think about you everyday it's what keeps me going. Hope ur okay I know we will be togeth r one day whether in this life or in epheaven
>>
Dear /g/,

I have a macbook.
>>
>>25475955
Do you enjoy eating shit from your own hands?
>>
Dear R,

We're gonna get to see each other again tomorrow
I love you

B
>>
Dear L.

Liking my most recently uploaded picture only minutes after posting in new years after not speaking with you for the last 6 months was not only cold as the feel i had thorough my whole body reading the notification, but demonish as i have no way to know what you tried to communicate to me, it couldnt just be a like, you know how we ended up things, so wha t the fuck l, what the fuck, why would you do this to me.

why

S.
>>
Dear V,
All that time you were gone, I missed you so much it hurt, but I'm not sure if you really missed me much.
I've said so many things to you in the past that I regret, as well as regretting what I didn't say.
I care about you more than you'll ever know and I feel so fortunate to know you.
>>
Dear P,
I'm not sure if it's been one or two years since I've last seen you, haha. It's funny cause I've never seen you in person, never touched each other or even felt ones embrace. Some people would say what we had wasn't real. That it was all in my head. It probably was. I left you without a trace, but made sure to tell you all of my sins. I was always so honest and loyal to you, why did you never return the favor? It's been on my mind for more than 3 years, why did you replace me? Was I not good enough? Were you tired of me not giving you attention? I liked you too, you know. I told you things I've never told anyone else, I told you my deepest secrets while you went off to tell other people about them. You replaced me with him, and I stuck around like the beta orbiter idiot that I am, I stuck around while you went through boyfriend after boyfriend. I was your shoulder to cry on when you didn't eat for days, and I rooted for you on the days you ate full meals. We laughed, joked, cried and loved together. You were the first and only person I could ever say I loved. But you through it all away for him. You ruined me, putting these self-destructive thoughts in my head. I gave you my all, and all you gave me were trust issues and a low self esteem. Fuck, P, why did you do this to me? I think about you all the time, and frankly, even after acknowledging your existence for 3 years, I don't know what to think about you. Do I hate you for this? No. I just don't want to get hurt by you anymore, P. I know it's harsh, and believe me when I say I'm sorry, but leaving you was one of the hardest and best thing I've ever done to myself. I hope you're still alive, P. I hope your eating full meals a day and your body remains scar free, and I hope one day you find someone who enjoyed your company as much as I had. Now, as our song goes, dance fucker dance.

Sincerely, S
>>
Dear C,
I love you and i know you love me back. Please dont forget about me and all your friends here. Have fun in Germany. Please try to stay positive, and text or call any of us if you get depressed or want to start cutting again. I love you baby, dont forget me.
-J
>>
>>25474207
You shouldn't have cheated on me.

Sincerely C
>>
Dear C

I hope you trip into a dick-filled hole and choke to death on one. You are trash. You have always been trash, and you will always be trash. There is nothing you can do to fix the shit dump that is your life. It is too late.

D
>>
Dear M,

There's no chance you'll ever see this. I wish things could be the way they used to be when we were young. Maybe I'm looking through rose-tinted glasses, but I digress. That's not how life works so I accept it. But still, even just 5 or 6 months ago things were "normal" and I was somewhat optimistic. I know everyone is getting older and doing their own things, but I hope we can all just stick together. I know we both hate how things turned out but maybe in the future things will be better. Just please tell me you won't give up on anyone that truly cares about you. I wish you could see how you're pushing everyone away. I love you.
>>
>>25476740
What's your initial?? desu
>>
>>25476817
Why?
----------
>>
>>25476909
Because I am an M.
>>
>>25471888
E,

I'm so sorry that I abandoned our friendship when you really needed someone to talk to. I genuinely did enjoy talking to you. We both opened up to each other and I believed we had mutual trust. Although, those terrible thoughts you were having and your adamant beliefs in them really scared me. I really did not know how to react but to tell you that I could not keep contact. I hope everything is going well for you. I wish I could have been a better friend to you. I know you deleted almost everything that can be connected to you. A part of me fears that you chose to delete all trace of you before committing the act, but I truly believe you chose to leave this toxic place to better yourself and become happy. I am sorry. It still hurts a bit to think about you. I'm open to starting contact again.

-
>>
>>25477257
There's is 0% chance my m would ever use 4chan. Ever.
>>
Dear everyone,

Sorry for being an uggo.

Love, me
>>
Dear Dan,
I know you come here. You were a cool guy. But for your sake, get your fucking life on track and stop dating that cunt of a Korean.
Best regards
Tommy
>>
>>25477454
Oh fuck off you qt
>>
Dear everyone,

I'm sorry I've been a peace of shit.

L
>>
my dearest JAL,
I can't get over you. I won't. you were the best person I've ever had in my life, the only one who truly wanted what was best for me and the only one who truly cared about what I felt. you've made a massive impression on my life that is now an empty hole. I didn't realize how amazing what we had was, until I've lost it. my heart hurts for you every day.

you blocked me again on new year's day, without a word. I texted your oldest brother about you, asking him if he knew anything or if he would talk to you, but he never replied. J, I'd do anything for you to give me another chance at proving that I'm not like that. I want to make you happy. I'm sorry I put my own happiness above yours that once, I'm so sorry. I couldn't feel ANY worse about it. living with the regret is killing me.

please, please give me another chance. I love you so much. my life has been hell for 9 and a half days now, since we broke up. I know I can't handle this forever. I need you in my life, even just as a friend. I didn't mean what I said when I said "I don't really want to date you again." I was only trying to convince myself of that so maybe being friends would be easier. I thought you wanted me to get over you so I tried.

I love you so much. I need you. I can't live without you. it hurts so bad I haven't left my house since, except for a tiny excursion on New Year's that ended up giving me a panic attack so I went home.

please come back to me. just message me. unblock me on skype.
love always,
BD
>>
Dear B,

You didn't have to lie. I would have understood. It's easier to pretend that I hate you for lying and never speak to you again, than it is to accept I will always feel this way about you. I got stupid and got my hopes up. I wish you didn't lie.

A
>>
>>25471888
V
You're really fucking boring. You never talk about anything interesting and I don't like all the shitty music you send me. You just are there, sucking up 50 megabytes of my ram. I don't want to talk to you anymore, but I feel really bad saying it because I don't want to hurt you. I don't know why you obsess over me like this, I'm not special at all and I'm sure there are plenty of other guys that would beg for your attention. If you want to be my friend and keep talking to me, get a steam or something, I would love to play some games with you, but sending each other music is really fucking boring.
So in short, fuck off and stop being so damn yandere, or do things I like to do.

An annoyed individual
>>
Dear Stubborn Faggot.

you still haven't answered my question

http://vocaroo.com/i/s09qmOS7PlbO

S
>>
Dear mom,

Please have sex with me. It'd be the confidence boost I need to be successful. I need just a small push, but if I dont get it in time I could fall into the abyss again. Besides, I know you'd enjoy your son's prime cock.

Yours, N.
>>
>>25477708
>boring girls
My type

Send her my way lad
>>
>>25475626
daniel?
not myra but i might know you
>>
dear Leon,

I know how you feel, man. I've been alone for a long time too. anime, video games, and junk like that dulls it for awhile, but it comes back.

I miss being a normal person. I miss knowing what was real and what was delusion. I miss having a chance.

see you soon.
>>
S,

Come back to me, otherwise I will hunt you down, humiliate you, and lock you away and allow you to live as a recluse, in my home, away from anyone or anything you've seemingly ever enjoyed or fucking pretended to.
I'll feed you, though.

-A
>>
>>25477257
But it's G
>>
>>25477784
It all depends. What's your name?
>>
>>25477862
not sure i want to say
you go to school in indiana though, no?
>>
>>25477839
this is against the law mmkay?
>>
>>25477845
Gary? Is that you?
>>
Mom, Dad,

I want to be clear and preface this by saying that I don't want to kill myself. However, I do want to die. I feel very little hope for the future. Academically, professionally, I see no place for myself. Socially, societally, I see no place for myself. The work I've done and the work I'm doing does not provide a stable standard for independent living or potential advancement.

I am utterly confident that I am and will continue to disappoint you. I don't know when I'll be forced out to live independently, and I don't believe that I will succeed. I just want you to know that I'm sorry for failing, and I hope you can forgive me.
>>
>>25477963
So is ignoring me, k.
I'd at least be feeding the angel.
>>
>>25477955
Forget it. I'm on the west coast
>>
>>25471888
Stephanie? Is that you?
>>
>>25478018
weird coincidence right there m8
>>
Dear A,

I love you a lot

-D
>>
>>25471888
Bernadette,

You fucked with me beyond comprehension, you ruined Christmas and New Years. You go have fun with your friends and family and spend your money like its limitless, while I sit i my house with nothing, not going anywhere, and sit and think about you all day and night.
I dont cry, but if I could you make me want to.

I have a decision to remove you from my life, even though you supposedly love me, and im not sure what to do. In my mind I feel that you will never understand the impact that you being gone has on me, and when you show up you apologize and then leave again.

"I wish I could be the one, the one who wont care at all, but being the one on the stand, I know the way to go, noone's guiding me, when time soaked with blood turns it's back, I know it's hard to fall, confided in me, was your heart, I know It's hurting you, but it's killing me."
-K
>>
>>25477966
No I'm not Gary
>>
>>25477433
How do you know? What's her name/yours?
>>
>>25471888
hello jen
hope you get cancer you cunt :)

i bet you can guess
>>
>>25477454
Mystery,

I used to think you were ok because you share some of the same views on men as I do but now it seems like you're just another empty headed attention whore who is so desperate for recognition you have to post in every single thread on this board. Chill the fuck out, it's pathetic.
>>
>>25478638
>mystery is a girl

we never saw any timestamp

it's like how swami aka "maya bieneswczvitz" or whatever claimed to be some random teenage girl whose pictures were in some obscure place on the internet
>>
>>25478638
>a girl is obviously traumatized and tired of being the butt of every joke because of her genetic defects
>omg so pathetic

You're no sister of mine.
>>
Dad I gave up on you years ago and I hope you fade out of existence. You made me a goddamn introvert with thick eyebrows who's depressed as hell and nerdy.
your eldest
>>
>>25478751
>mysery
>not mystery
ur a fuckin imposter
>>
>>25478692
Whether s/he is or isn't doesn't detract from the fact that s/he's an attention whore.
>>25478751
Bitch you know for a fact that if you cry about being ugly on here leagues of thirsty white knights will come to reassure you and stroke your ego just like that faggot swede did. Don't play naive.
>>
>>25478751
pls get cancer you smelly little bitch
right along with jen
>>
File: howard1.jpg (189 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
howard1.jpg
189 KB, 333x500
>>25478113
She's with me now you chump
>>
>>25478850
I also get plenty of affirmation that I am indeed gross.

>tfw no one will ever tell you that it's okay to be ugly and that it's fine to have other good qualities and that beauty is a meme-tier accomplishment

;_;
>>
Dear X,

You saved me from myself numerous times and I enjoy spending every second I can with you. I'm scared of pushing you away somehow. But I'm falling for you and when we kiss and hold hands its like all my problems evaporate. I hope you stay with me.

Sincerely, anon
>>
File: Vann-Nath-Paintings-04.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Vann-Nath-Paintings-04.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>>25478914
Only good looking girls call themselves ugly and whine about the wrong sort of guys liking em so STFU you attention whore and stop your pity party

Pic related wish it was you
>>
>>25478967
Nah, I know I'm ugly. I've dissected it multiple times and I know that many agree. It's flattering that you think I'm pretty, sis, but your words are really wasted on me.
>>
Dear person who posts on /r9k acting as if it was /adv

you are less than those you are attempting to give normie advice to.

it's just that you are trying to make yourself feel better by typing out what you think would be a normie's response.

at least the people who give anti-social responses are honest with themselves that society fucked them.
>>
>>25479054
I'm not a girl. I'm a man. A straight man. And I know enough about girls to know you are fishing for compliments and being a whiny crybaby.

Grow a set of (figurative) balls
>>
>>25479113
I'm not fishing for compliments, I divide comments about my appearance in the following categories

>honest truth (that I'm gross)
>unnecessarily mean (but honest) sly digs
>fake compliments designed to make me happy/extract resources from me
>>
>>25478967
Bro that is a troll not the real mystery
>>
>>25479172

How much do you weigh? Otherwise just start being hygenic and eating healthy.

I already had my own battles with BDD and won. So anyone can do it.
>>
>>25479209
106 lbs and I'm relatively hygienic.

I don't have BDD. I'm just ugly. I used to want to be "not ugly" but I've given up on ever attaining that because I live in reality. Now I'm just kind of debating on whether living is even worth it since being ugly puts a damper on 99% of social interactions. Knowing that no matter how hard I work or what other qualities I possess, I'll be lonely or bullied makes me really think about whether moving forward is worth it.
>>
>>25479172
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You attention whoring cutie slut

I'm a straight male and I think you're attractive you delirious fuck. I'm attracted to that raw look you have, its fucking hot. Natural you is best you, you're just filtering away all the real compliments I'm not fucking lying holy shit kill yourself. Why am I so mad I don't want you to be happy but you're a qt nonetheless
>>
>>25477454
Dear Mystery

Did you tell Alex hi?
>>
>>25479352
>I'm attracted to ugly girls

Maybe you should invest in therapy to figure out why you are attracted to someone who looks like they have a birth defect.
>>
>>25479395
Oh wait you're not the real mystery
>>
>>25479394
>>25479352
>>25479209
>>25479113
NOT THE REAL MYSTERY
THIS IS A TROLL
PLS VIEW THE NAME AND TRIPCODE CAREFULLY AND KNOW THAT I AM RIGHT
thank you for your attention
>>
Dear Annie

I'm sincerely sorry for everything that happened. I want you to know that I still think back to May a lot, and that I think about you when I do. The day I think about the most is the day at your house when I was on gabapentin and meth and was trippin fuckin balls. The day you had "the best sex if your life". I want you to know I still feel love for you. I hope your golden wherever you may be.

I want you to know I thought of you in June, when everything bad happened. I still thought about even through nearly dying several times, being raped, and waking up in a box outside circle k.

You are a beautiful person and I regret you've gone through what you have. I pray you'll find that light wherever you may be. Tie it down and drag it back home. Wherever home is.

Sincerely, Christian.
>>
File: image.jpg (756 KB, 815x1120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
756 KB, 815x1120
>>25479649
>>25479420
It is me, I am on mobile and had my trip in wrong

>implying anyone else could master my level of angst and self-loathing
>>
>>25476668

Is this about me?
>>
>>25479695
that's still not mystery's tripcode and you've still misspelled mystery fucking l o l
fuck off trole
>>
>>25479695
Well I may as well feed you some attention

Did you end up going ice skating with that one guy?
>>
>>25478029
I actually am Stephanie and I loved someone called G.
>>
>>25479848
This is definitely my tripcode.

>>25479853
No, we hung out a few times though. I might see him this weekend.
>>
>>25479394
Alex who? I used to go by the name for a while talking to a certain femanon in years prior
>>
Dear C
I couldn't sleep at all, wasted all my night watching korean motion drawings. Wish i wasn't so autistic and could text you and have a nice chat. Love you, fagget.
-D
>>
>>25479921
Similar to neighbor
>>
>>25479879
Well my ethuasasim has wore off as my name starts with J not G somewhat wondered if it was aimed at me for some reason.

I haven't spoken to that female individual in years but would be nice to catch up. I have another girl now though.
>>
File: 20131102_ASP001_0.jpg (105 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
20131102_ASP001_0.jpg
105 KB, 595x335
>>25479894
Bawww I can't get a guy

>goes on date with Chad
>>
>>25480150
He's probably reading this at some point, but I guess the thread is appropriate. He is sort of a Chad. 2spooky
>>
>>25471888
Dear A.
I'm a manipulative asshole and the sweetest guy to you ever at different times. Why do you still like me? You also love to play games and everyone sees that. They also see that you only treat me a certain way and I see the way you get jealous when I talk about other girls. You just make up another game to mask that fact but you're really bad at that lol. Also I'm sorry for people making fun of you because you secretly like me and I'm glad I have you in my life. I just wish we were dating but at the same time I don't because things are fine the way they are. Thanks for defending me when I decided not to. It really shows how much you care about me. No one will hurt you if I can do anything about it. Thank you A for making my life alot more enjoyable when I visit your family and stay over there.
Love, B.
>>
File: ngbbs4d9927ffc3cab.jpg (18 KB, 360x269) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4d9927ffc3cab.jpg
18 KB, 360x269
>>25480277
Look out boys we got a tough guy on our hands.
>>
Dear R,

You broke up with me and showed no regret or sadness, but I am still completely in love with you.

Go fuck yourself, (let me watch)
T
>>
>>25480336
What makes me a "tough guy"?
>>
S,

Here's that stuff you wanted. If anyone asks where you got it -- say it was a gift from your grandma.

Happy hunting!

E
>>
>>25480373
I AM AMERICAN BAD ASS

Don't cut yourself on those edges
>>
>>25471888
Dear N

Hope you're happy

S
>>
Fuck it I'm just going to use her name because I really hope she does read it.

Asha,

I regret all of my decisions leading up to your death. I should have taken you more seriously because I really did love you and its been eating at me ever since. You were in a dark place and I should have been there to give you sanctuary from it like I had promised I would and not broken the promises I made to you. I don't know how I could ever make what I did to you up to you but I would at least love the chance to apologize. If you are still of this earth please talk to me again.

Love Emma
>>
Dear O,
I daydream about cuddling next to you on the couch. Going to see a movie would be really cool too. We could get ice cream afterwards. That's all I want. But you live a couple of states over. It's a bummer.

--G
>>
>>25471888
Dear A

Stop fucking eating. I know you have the willpower to not be a hamplanet. Stop making us both miserable.

K
>>
IGD-M

I'm sorry it didn't work out the way either of us hoped. I hope you'll come back here one day.

- G
>>
D,
I know you feel the same way. Make this easy and stop fighting it.

-K
>>
Dear K,
I'm so sorry.I don't love you anymore. I'm done. I'm going to leave and you'll never see me again. I can't do this.
>>
Bump, because I'm still writing and this is on page 7. It's getting kind of dangerous now.
>>
A
I love you, and I want to be here for you forever, but I know you don't feel the same, and I don't want you to feel like you have to keep being with me. Please leave me and live a happier life. I've fucked almost everything in my life up, and I don't want to ruin you too.
I
>>
>>25474207
Man this post and response hits close to home.
>>
Dear K,

I wanted to keep in touch with you, really. Yeah you got attracted to me but you were way too ahead of stuff, a little too overbearing. Maybe it's your lack of experience. I don't think you're ugly, it was just weird stuff really. You didn't need to block me completely! I would still talk to you if you toned down the whole thing. I hope you didn't feel bad or anything, just say hi again if you ever want to.

P
>>
I wrote a 3 page note this morning to him, I was going to send it to him but I realized I shouldn't send all of it to him. This was the mushy part.
"i love you i love you i love you i love you. i love you so much, i will always compare everyone i meet to you, everything about you is absolutely amazing to me. youre not perfect, but to me you pretty much are. im always going to see your face in strangers faces, youre always going to be on my mind. i will always somehow come back to thinking of you. i never really dream, but these past few months the only dreams ive had have been about you. youre always on my mind, you always have been ever since we started talking. theres something special about you (name), something really special and i want you in my life."
I'm skyping him right now and it hurts.
He keeps talking about his girlfriend
I will never be his boyfriend
I feel like I'm being cucked
>>
Dear J
I am very sorry about my freshman year of high school I was an autistic sperg i shouldn't have yelled at everyone who told me the truth you and H really helped me so did Mr.S even though I really didn't swimming if you know who I am message me or not you probably got more important things to do.
from
R
>>
Hi J,

It was fucking weird to go on a date with you a few days ago especially considering that you're my ex's best friend but I really liked it and I really like you. I've never met someone so easy to talk to in my life. I like that you're quiet, too. I wish this happened sooner.

- K
>>
>>25482978
>especially considering that you're my ex's best friend

fucking disgusting
>>
Dear A.I.S.,
It's been a year since I last saw you. I will keep my promise to always love you. Not because I intend to, but because ,despite everything, I am absolutely unable to feel any other way about you. And I'm also unable to feel that way about anyone else. I'm sorry for what I did, and I wish it could all be like it used to, or better. You're really the only reason I kept living, more than once, and I can't stand being apart from you. It is a living hell. Please come back and let me love you. Please love me like you used to.
-I.A.M.
>>
>>25477708
Lol I think I know who you're talking about.

Never brings up any conversation topics, just says hi and starts sending you youtube links?

I know she's a robot
>>
>>25477708
>You just are there, sucking up 50 megabytes of my ram.
why did I laugh so hard
>>
Dear E,

I miss you, I miss your dog, I think about you every single day, I wish things didn't end on such a bad note but I needed the closure, don't ever forgive me.

You know who.
>>
*First letter of last Name*
Dear R
I am sorry I excommunicated you, but it was for the best. You brought me too much sorrow, and it was unhealthy for my well-being. Now I have an empty relationship with a basic, uncultured woman. Take care R.
Sincerely S
>>
>>25475925
if you're still around, where did you meet this person?
>>
hi M I love you, you fill the void inside me and make me want to become a better person
V
>>
Dear OP,

You're a fag.

From anon.
>>
Dear /r9k/

I wish you would stop talking about girls that much. I know you must be lonely, but honestly, its not that big of an issue.
Sure, if you're a virgin it must feel like you're missing on something big and important, but trust me, you're not.
And the whole no gf thing has been played out to death.
You should focus more on real issues like moving out, getting a job, paying for your own food and an apartment.
Most importantly though, you should focus on your friends.
Only after you lose your friends you will know what true loneliness means.

Love, an occasional lurker
>>
>>25482874
looks like the infatuation of a 14 year old girl rather than a love letter. better nut up and tell him or move on faggot
>>
>>25483319
it wasn't a love letter, that was the only mushy part. I told him a while back, he shares the same feelings. He always says things like "I wish we could date instead". The rest of it was me telling him how I felt about him talking about his gf and me apologizing for past things.
>>
Friends,
I desperately want to kill myself but I am afraid if I do you will feel guilty because of our fight. Our fight has nothing to do what it. I've been depressed for a long time now. This was inevitable.
>>
>>25483241
Have you felt true loneliness? What happened?
>>
josh

i wish you hadn't gotten weird and stupid. you probably always were and i didn't know. i'd still be friends, i'm pretty lonely. i say that but i'm pretty sure sober i'd go back and forth between telling you to fuck off and wanting to adopt you as a child brother again.

joe,

dude i sort of worry about you. i hope you're happy and not lost in some abyss like me. maybe it's jealousy. it's probably jealousy. even if you're in the abyss you've got a job you like, a "dream," and friends. i've got my cynicism.

annie

sorry i lost your number. i need to find it. if you ever wanted to talk to me you could always get back on facebook for a few minutes just to send me a message and ask what's up... i wonder what you think of me. i lost my number unexpectedly. do you think i blocked you and went away? it's all a mystery to me and until i find your number i'll never know

steven,

i don't think you use me but if you do it's cool, i just wish there were more i could be used for

howie,

dude you gotta take those schizo meds man you're cool to talk to and hang out with but you legitimately exhaust me with conversation.

shawna

i wish i'd told you i were gay, it would have made high school more fun. pretty sure you wanted to use me to get back at your ex bf way back in the day but i was too gay to understand what a tiny black dress sans bra meant. did you ruin my friendship with will? it woulda happened anyway but still.

old runescape friend who i want to say was also named josh
you were cool. i wish i'd added you on facebook or some shit because you were cool and i still remember our fun times together. they were really good. really good.

fuck im drunk why do i do this to myself
>>
Dear T
I always hated you even though Iv'e only ever like 12 words to you I have always imagined the day when I call you out for the retard you are, the day when I get to feel pain in my knuckles as my fist bumps your face, of course you will get the first punch and even if I lose the fight I still win on the grounds that it was assault.
-you don't even know my name
>>
B not b. No never b... always B. Why? What is wrong with you? It's hard to hate someone as empty and broken as you obviously are. None the less I'll manage.
B
>>
>>25483639
Who's T
>>
>>25483602
Nothing happened. I just sort of lost contact with old friends.
Can't talk to my parents because they fight constantly and nobody is relaxed when we're together.
So now i'm alone in my room all the time with nobody to talk to.
>>
>>25483602
>tripfag
>true loneliness
go away whore
>>
>>25483865
some faggot I knew in high school who daily would screech his "hood smartz" and claimed to be related to my cousin (not knowing my last name) he once asked me if I was jealous that I wasn't a (last name here) I just ignored him
>>
>>25482874
I used to feel this way about someone I could never had. He was lonely and led me to believe it was possible for a bit and it took me more or less a year to get over, depending on if I consider myself over it today. Some days I do and some I do not.

You've got to burn and cut these feelings out like a cancer. You'll never be his because he doesn't like dick. He may like you, even convince himself he loves you, but he will never feel the same obsessive lust you feel.
>>
>>25483948
He's bisexual, I'm the only friend hes come out to and he's too scared to come out to anyone else. Thank you, I don't want to stop talking to him because we're best friends. I'm going to talk to him about everything soon, I'm sure he'll be able to understand. I can get over it all, I just need some time, and maybe some time apart.
>>
Dear R,

You probably have no idea how much your words mean to me

L
>>
>>25484000
>he's bisexual

After hanging out with the object of my affection nearly every day for 2 months, him knowing I'm gay, he thought he was bisexual too. He had awkward feelings about his older male friend, and I totally encouraged it because I was into him from the start. Eventually the feelings became too hard for him to reconcile and he cut me out with no contact.

Time apart is good. Avoid endless pain and regret. In my experience if you even catch yourself fantasizing for a second, you'll know you don't really want to be just friends.
>>
>>25484056
Thank you so much for your advice, I'm really sorry about your situation, I hope you continue to get over it. I think I may talk to him tomorrow about everything and explain that time apart could help both of us get over each other. Thank you so much again.
>>
Dear everyone I've ever come in contact with,

I was never my true self.
I felt shame for failing myself so I felt I wasn't good enough for you all.

When I get into my dream college, become healthy and fit, and make a best friend, I will show you how great of a person I am, and I promise I will be the best kind of person/friend to you.

Just give me another year ;-;
>>
>>25484112
Best of luck anon. I really hope you don't lose your friend.
>>
>>25471888
dear me, I love you.... sike! haha
>>
D
Stop talking to me please. I never play RTS's, warthunder is shit, and slice of life anime is the shittiest kind I've ever seen. Maybe we used to have something in common but you just annoy the fuck out of me right now. I swear to god you must be gay, but you deny it time after time, even claiming you have a gf (even though you won't say her name or show me her). Well I know one thing, no straight man uses the word "lewd" as much as you do. I swear to god, if I showed you r9k you would fit right in inside those cancerous steam friends threads with all the ERPers, trannies, and faggots. So please fuck off, you're annoying as shit man.
S
>>
Dear K,

I miss you a much, I wish you would email me or something.
You mean the world to me. I never stopped loving you.

Come back, please.

W
>>
Dear C
I'm sorry I've been horrible to you recently, I know I'm clingy and smothering and I've beep putting a lot of pressure on you. I'm really trying to give you space but I just miss you so much and I'm so scared you're going to leave and go to abroad or leave once you finish school a year before me. I know I shouldn't even be thinking that far ahead, but I can't help it. I just hate thinking of you not being there and that's why I always want to hang out and talk and see you and I get stupidly sad if we can't meet up. And on top of all of that I'm always worried that you've found something better then me, some better friends or a better project and you'll be happy and not need me anymore, and I know that's unhealthy and bad of me to think like that, I'm trying to get over it.
I really am sorry, I know I've been a witch to you
Thank you for sticking with me this long and helping me so much and caring for me lots
Despite what I may have made you feel I do really love you more then anything ever, and you make me the happiest
Love
Unstable peanut
>>
dear s
I don't know how this will go but I only want the best for both of us
-a
>>
K
I don't know why you felt like I wasn't enough. I know my drinking got in the way, but I loved you. It was our baby, but it was your choice. I will never see that child. Never feel it. I would have been there. He wouldn't. You see that now. I hope you learned. I want you to suffer like I did, but I still can't stand the thought of it. I love you. I wish I didn't.

R
>>
Dear J

I wish i could go back in time and change everything. I feel ashamed of myself cause of the things i did to you. The day when you packed your bags and only left a letter, i got a realization that I shouldn't have been such an ass. It's so egoistic of me to only write about myself, jesus. You were the one to keep up with my shit. I know that you're now with someone else, and im totally fine with that. In fact, I'm sure he treats you better then i do, so i am happy about that. Thank you.
>>
dearest R

you make my heart flutter and spin around and I think about you a million times an hour, thank you for coming into my life

x L
>>
>>25479748
Different D here that knows a C here.

It might not be about you.

If you're the C I know, I haven't written anything here. there's nothing to say really.
>>
Dear K,

Like what the fuck dude stop being a Debbie Downer jeez.

Sincerely, M
>>
File: pepeinlove.gif (124 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
pepeinlove.gif
124 KB, 250x241
My dearest C,
While you were asleep, I wrote you a letter you might have read in this thread, but it got lost in the post. I said lots of sappy things, so maybe the mailman who lost it did me a favor - my sappiness is yours and yours only, /r9k/ doesn't get to share in it.

On the off-chance that you see this, you can ask me for the copy I made. I'll even spoiler so you know it's me. I'd send it again, but I no longer trust postmen. :)

I really love you.

Yours always,
A
>>
C
I know we do not love each other, so I will now get a side chick for love.
C
>>
M

I don't know what I'd say to you here, I've already said it all a thousand times. I guess I'm trying to get over how I feel, since I'll never have what I've always wanted. I love you more than anything in the world, and I'm glad I've been able to call you my friend all these years. You've been an overwhelmingly positive force in my shallow excuse for a life. I love you with all my heart and I hope you find your own reason to smile.

I
>>
Dear /r9k/

I hope you don't mind that my nosey ass read all your letters. You guys made me cry a little bit, which it usually takes a lot to do. I love you all, and wish you a good night/day/whatever it is where you are.

Your fellow autist, I
>>
Dear S,
I don't know what do you want from me anymore. Sometimes I just want to see you and be happy with you, but I'm sure it'll never happen. I think this is the end. Anyway, I had fun.
S
>>
Dear y

You're a cunt

Love p
>>
>>25481872
Why tho???? initials?
>>
Dear A,

I wish you'd just reach out to me so I can finally clear things up. But you chose to not pick up the phone at a certain time although there was a mutual agreement in place about it. I wish you wouldn't treat me that way. It only puts a halt to the relationship we could be having. You have no reason to do this to me either. At least not a good one that's somehow not based on selfishness and other bullshit.

You're not treating me right. You make me feel sad about us. That is not what I want us to be all about.

Cheers, G.
>>
Dear WB

Hopefully we'll chill again sometime soon and finish watching Enter the Void

t. LM
>>
File: 1443195483005.jpg (24 KB, 550x442) Image search: [Google]
1443195483005.jpg
24 KB, 550x442
Dear Selina,
One day I'll figure out how to stop pretending to be something I'm not and you'll see me for what I really am. I think we're right for each other, although I'm pretty weird. I just think you're pretty and a bit weird. You mean so much to me and I don't want to lose you, know that. We always do what seems like the best idea at the time. Please talk soon.
Love, Sam
>>
File: noose.jpg (223 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
223 KB, 800x563
Hey K

Ever since it all went down, I've really got nothing to say to you. What you did was an insidious injustice and I will never forgive you for it. Not that you would care anyway, it may of taken me two years but I now fully understand the true extent of your apathy. Rest assured that you're dead to me now, the only times I ever think about you is when you appear in a dream or when somebody prompts me to think of the very small list of people who changed my life (for better or worse). You know who you are.

But if I had to say something to you I guess I would start off with a fuck you. You're a pathetic human being, everything you have in your life was given to you by someone you probably consider disposable. Everything you've ever done in life was supplemented by your naturally privileged circumstances and every hardship you've ever encountered was the result of your own self-entitlement. You are a pathological liar and a moronic hypochondriac, it's surprising to me how such a weak human being can live the life you live without immediately succumbing to a guilty suicide, however, I guess the ability to find solace in drugs and cock is a luxury I was never exposed to. I do not regret the behavior or reactions I engaged in during our partnership, as persistence has proven to me that I am not the problem, it was you that just never seemed to take any appreciation towards my friendship. My only regret is not the fact that I was too intense or waited too long, but rather the fact that I wasted an infinite amount of time chasing after a worthless, sub-par piece of shit when I could've been developing relationships with non-toxic people who appreciate my company. Just know that this shit will come back to get you in the end. I just hope I get to be there to witness your life being destroyed right beneath your feet.

Fuck you, please study the attached image.
-J
>>
K-
After what happened, I don't know if things will ever work out between us. I hope they do, but the chances of that are quite small. Love you.
-J
>>
Hi A,

How have you been? Congrats on whatever you got for that stupid exam thing. I wouldn't know since you privated all your social media accounts and won't accept me to follow you. Whatever. I'm doing fine. Lose weight and hopefully you won't recognise me anymore since I've become all skelly and shit. Picked up guitar last year and hopefully gonna form a band the next half decade. Put out an album kinda consist of you. At the very least an EP.

I fucking hate you you normie basic bitch. Don't try to act all religious bullshit I know what's up.

A
>>
A
I want my thing back.
Gimme dat you fucking whore or I will kill ya.

Kisses,
K.
>>
>>25487387
I'd like to see you try Kevin
>>
File: 27288474.png (382 KB, 424x604) Image search: [Google]
27288474.png
382 KB, 424x604
Dear I,
Took a train on New Year's Eve all the way to Cologne for no real purpose. Walked all the way back home in two days, ruined my shoes, fucked up my feet, got clams from some hooker in a gas station.
Still waiting for what i asked you for, oh so many times and so long ago. I'll probably never get it.
G

PS: it would be great if i could get that thing on the 14th of January or for Valentine's day.
PPS: kill me
>>
File: 1422247565056.jpg (32 KB, 323x720) Image search: [Google]
1422247565056.jpg
32 KB, 323x720
dear j
i still look at your letter from one of the last threads all the time and it gives me butterflies even now. its one of the loveliest things anyone has ever said to me and it makes me smile every single time i read it. i love you more than words can describe and its truly ridiculous. there is barely ever a moment where im not thinking of how special you are to me and how amazingly lucky i am to have you in my life. i still can't believe how simply perfect you are. i really dont deserve someone as kind hearted, sweet, and adorable as you. i hope were together for a very, very long time as well, if not forever.
-v
>>
Dear anyone who talk shit about me

fuck you all and die, you are over 18 what are you doing with your life
>>
>>25488371
sounds like a pretty interesting new years eve to be honest.
>>
>>25489256
Indeed it does
>>
>>25483241
We're aware there are other things in life that we can work towards, but that's not what we want. We have to experience it for ourselves even if it is overrated, and your post isn't going to change that unfortunately. We're going to have to be hurt and disappointed firsthand to understand it.

Well, I am anyways. I don't mean to project.
>>
Dear you know who, stop browsing /r9k/ and posting in these threads trying to get a reaction out of me.

I live with a relatively clear conscience. I'm sorry if that pisses you off.
>>
>>25490497
Initial pls
>>
Dear Alicia,

I regret failing you so very much, I know you said everything would be ok and we had one night of communication before you decided to ignore me again. But if you really can't be fucked putting talking to me, just tell me so I can move on and stop dreaming about you.
I wish it could have worked out, it would have been an amazing relationship, but you didn't think so and chose to leave me hanging.

With love and regret,
B
>>
Dear Nii

Sorry for lying about who I was. I just knew you wouldn't like me for who I actually was. I ended up actually liking you after a while, and I had to keep lying.

I never really had a friend like you. Oh well
>>
>>25474296
Letter to /b/?
>>
B

Please stop being a cunt to me.
Also thanks for swallowing my cum you fucking slag.

R
>>
>>25483025
Winrar! How do I politely say "fuck off"?
>>
JF

Please respond

MS
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.