[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf just dumped me, she was the first I ever had, 6 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: reasons to live.jpg (55 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.jpg
55 KB, 416x700
>gf just dumped me, she was the first I ever had, 6 years relationship she was all my life but dropped me because she wanted to know "other things"
>just got diagnosed with severe Arthitis at the age of 24
>failed semester because of my absences due to my health problems
>mfw the love of my life literally abandonned me in one of the darkest moments of my life and now I'm all alone because I had no one exept her, literally no friends

/NormiesBTFO/ general I guess

I was considering going to the gym, maybe it will tame the disease I don't know, I kinda want to get /fit/

How u holding up senpai please talk to me
>>
Why do you have arthritis?

Also that's just the nature of women. She wants to play the field. Whatever.
>>
>>25471371
She left because of your health problems. Serves you right I wouldn't be with a weak guy either.
>>
>>25471418

I don't know, It's either in the genes since my mother got a similar disease that is even worse, or another theory is that I got sick, colon infection, they gave me an antibiotic that healed me but also literally fucked my shit up.

I'm considering suicide like I never did before.
>>
get the FUCK out of my board you fucking normie scumbag

nobody cares about your fucking whore and your fucking life, just fucking kill yourself im getting sick of all you fucking normies coming on MY board

i would kill you if you were in front of me, i swear to god
>>
>>25471453

I can understand that. I would never have abandoned her tho' even if she got fucking cancer.
>>
>>25471500

I doubt a retarded /r9k/ autist could do me any harm tho. even with my ill bones and articulations.

I understand you frustration man, having that gf was literally the only thing that made myself a normie.
>>
>>25471485
Life dropping the BANTZ; Normie on suicide watch.
>>
>>25471572

If the life I lived was the life of a normie, I can tell you for sure man, that it was pure shit, okay I fucked and kissed a girl, but that's it, she wouldn't even want me to touch her breast for fucks sake. And I stayed 5 years with that bitch, she is probably doing all sort of nasty shit with chad she refused to do with me

You bet your ass I'm on suicide watch
>>
>>25471569

keep laughing son of a bitch, you're extremely lucky to be in front of a computer. i hope you will die in pain from your disease, fucking normie scum, and dont forget to think about the whore you used to call your girlfriend, she is probably discovering other things right fucking now with 2 niggers fucking her
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x1136
>>25471613
No doubt, she always wanted to do those naughty things, just not with you. Chad is finally giving her what she wants.

Welcome home anon.
>>
>>25471662

You'll die from your anger before I die from my disease.

Thinking that she get fucked by niggers is literally what helps me the most in my grief process since it make me hate the fuck out of her you fucking retard.

Thanks for the help buddy.
>>
>>25471662
not who you're replying to, but damn, you've got fucking problems
>>
>>25471662
Keep talking roastie.
>>
>>25471698

for fucks sake I wonder where I fucked everything up. I tried my best to have a decent average joe life but everything turned to shit and I'm a walking dead man now.
>>
>>25471371
Holy shit OP, life just went hard on you.
Good luck on going through this, I can't imagine how it's like. I'm a much weaker man and I'd probably have killed myself or done a stupid as fuck crime in your place.

I like to suggest reading the New Testament, even if you're not religious and refuse to consider the idea, it's philosophically soothing and helps in hard times.

Life is just a bunch of beginnings and endings, you just went through an ending but that also means a new chapter is beginning. You can build upon it from now on now that a shitty person left you and you're in a new situation.

Also don't think it will heal. Bad wounds can close but they don't go away.
>>
>>25471703
I know how you feel, man. I broke up with my ex and she immediately started dating around, but then she'll call me at night and like cry on the phone begging me to be her friend. The fact that she was immediately ready to drop me forever and get with somebody else is enough reason for me to hate her and want her out of my life.

It's ironic because the same thing has happened to me.
>>
>>25471371
>"other things"
what is that even suppose to mean? jfc she should at least give a decent reason for ending a 6 year relationship

Are you getting treatment for your arthritis?
>>
>>25471703

trust me motherfucker, if i die from my anger i will make sure to bring some motherfuckers like you with me in hell
>>
>>25471756
Like Icarus, you have flown too close to the sun; life has burned you. You must kill her anon, it's your only path to redemption.
>>
>>25471756
You fucked up when you accepted the commonly held ideas of what a decent average joe life was while the institutions that made it decent are crumbling.
>>
>>25471371
At least you had a good run. 6 years of happiness past the age of 18 is more than i will ever have.
>>
>>25471760

Thanks man I hope things turn out good for you, I know this fucked me for life, because she was the only one for m, my whole world, I know how beta it sounds but it was that for me, she forgot me and abandonned me in a flash, her only justification was "but I like my life that way'

>>25471773
Fucking hell anon I want to erase her from my life forever but I still have hope that one day she'll call regretting what she did so I could tell her to fuck off and die.
>>
Dont listen to that retarded faggot siding by the rancid swine of a girlfriend you had by saying he understands why she left. Fuck that non-loyal turd.
Hang in there m8. There are solutions to all of your problems and none of them is suicide. For some people, there comes one problem at a time, but in your case it happened all at once, i assume so it is way harder to handle but stay stronk!
You have both physical and psychological shit to handle right now, about your relationship: fuck her, seriously forget her, if she is abandoning you now, she was never worth shit to begin with and better you know the truth about her now rather than after you marry or something.
Your health-problem can be fixed by working out, i guess. But i would recommend machines since i think you might want to be careful to not damage something, there are usually physiotherapists at the gym that offer free talks about health problems and stuff like that.

Its not that hopeless, dude. Good luck and dont back down.
>>
>>25471797

*tips fedora*

>>25471793
She wanted to "enjoy her life fully" by having her friend and job on one side and me on the other side, she said she "enjoyed being alone" "don't minded If we weren't together" and that even If we were not a couple "she was enjoying her life that" way. I mean if this stuff ain't red flags my man.
>>
>>25471793

treatment right now is havy anti inflamatory, only ease the pain, doctor said it will never go away.

I also take a shitload of Codeine this fucks me up nice.
>>
>>25471830
>Fucking hell anon I want to erase her from my life forever but I still have hope that one day she'll call regretting what she did so I could tell her to fuck off and die.

Yeah but just think about how you might spend that time inbetween now and your hypothetical situation just feeling bad and obsessing over her. Just let her fall on her own. If you're taking care of your life, you won't even care about your petty feelings by the time she comes around.
>>
>>25471879

Thanks man It really mean a lot to me. I love her to death but with what she did to me I will never go back to her, I was at my weakest, most vulnerable point of my life and she left me like I was nothing.

I was literally paralyzed in a hospital bed, and when I asked her to visit me I f she was free she replied she was at some bar with a friend (female) of her.

Fucking kek man what did I do to deserve this.
>>
>>25471830
I've been in a relationship for 5 years, there are no warning signs so I'm absolutely not worried (unless my girlfriend becomes the exact opposite of herself somehow) but I'd be completely devastated if your story happened to me. So you have my full support.

I know you're pissed but you'll eventually realize she's the one who fucked herself over - she had a guy who was there for her for six years, was ready to marry her and make her happy for as long as he could, and she decided to forget about it and let other people use her body like a trash can instead (because she definitely didn't just go look for another boyfriend, unless you did something really shitty you're not telling us). Meanwhile, one burden is off your shoulders before it's too late, you've found out about concrete problems you have (which is always better than being unaware, as you're treated as if you're jjust a whiny idiot otherwise), and you're angry enough to keep on doing things. You failed a bit of school but that's no one's fault.

I'm not saying your situation doesn't suck but herself is twenty times worse by comparison, and she gladly put it on herself.
>>
You should seriously consider suicide op. You sound miserable and pathetic desu. This girl obviously didn't give a fuck about you and you acted like a dumb beta orbiter to her, you are literally a cuck. She probably found another guy with good genetics (not like you obviously), and probably more handsome and richer than you. Your life sounds miserable from what you say, and your arthitis will ruin your life even more soon. Think about that anon, one bullet in your head and you can make it stop. You won't even feel it, and if you are lucky enough, your ex girlfriend will feel bad about it and you will ruin her life. It's totally worth it. Come on anon, kill yourself.
>>
>>25471909
It sucks when someone doesn't feel as attached to you as you do to them. You deserve someone who makes you feel special.
>I was literally paralyzed in a hospital bed, and when I asked her to visit me I f she was free she replied she was at some bar with a friend (female) of her.
WTF, you have to be a huge cunt to do that to someone. Did she ever do anything before that made you suspect she was such a bitch? were you caught by surprise?
>>
>>25472022

Thanks fa m she changed a lot, my advice with your gf is that even the slightest signs are worth to check. She was literally this qt pure virgin gf I always dreamed about but after uni she got that waitress job and it all went to shit, guys started to hit on her and she realized she was good looking etc, I'm not a shitty person I have never done any harm to her I promise.

I hope she'll regret but I have doubts, I'm literally your average joe, I don't stand out. I'm a ghost compared to chad and high tier normies.
>>
>>25472088

It all went to shit went she starting going to clubs and enjoying her life without doing stuff with me.

She changed, stopped saying nice stuff to me, didn't text me etc etc, when she learned I was sick she literally gave zero fucks, and one week later she complained that I didn't supported her when she got her phone stolen (without violence) in the subway.

I felt bad on the moment but right now I'm starting to see that loved blinded me like crazy.
>>
>>25472100
She won't regret, people don't change. But no one with a debauched lifestyle (even if it just means whoring out your looks) is headed toward a dark path, and she'll definitely end up having problems of some sort. And if she somehow ends up feeling sorry (or more likely, trying to get out of that lifestyle before it's too late), and calls you back, you know what to do, anon.
>>
>>25472023

Nah I'm not a cuck stop projecting. I'm a pathetic beta fag if you want, my life is shit if you want, but I'm 100% sure I'm not a cuck, that actually makes me a little proud.
>>
>>25472152

I'm looking forward to that day, I hope she will need me one day, I will abandon her like she abandoned me.
>>
>>25472009
That is the biggest error of a grieving person, they are trying to search the answers within themselfs "what have i done to deserve this? Am i worthless? unatractive? etc etc
Think about it - who is the sociopathic cunt in this scenario:
You, who- i assume thought of her as a soulmate or "the one" or whatever you want to call it or :
Her- who did neither give a flying fuck about your instable state and problems nor even tryed to fake some interest in you.
She was never worthy of your love to begin with, she probably always was that kind of person who could just throw away people as soon as she lost interest in them or if hard times came by.

Move on. you have more important things to worry about now: yourself. Start working out, eat well and forget her.
And when you one day cross her path by accident, give her a creepy smile and spit in her eye. ;)
>>
>>25472206

Thanks, that is definitely what I aim to do.

I still question myself tho' because she did this for a reason, maybe I wasn't good enough or maybe too focused on her I don't know, I'm far from being perfect or Chad or whatever.

I'm average, average guys in 2016 is literally like being the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>25472146
Honestly, it's a good thing you got out of that. I don't understand why people have to be so passive, she should have just said something if she was unhappy with the relationship. What did she mean about you not supporting her when she got her phone stolen without violence? I mean, isn't it normal to just be happy that she is safe after a confrontation like that? It's not like she could be traumatized just because she got her phone stolen.
>>
>>25472291
Pfft who cares. If you have to twist yourself that much just to live up to the retarded standarts of some hoe, its not worth it. No ones perfect m8. And she will realize pretty soon how unperfect she is when she will get dumped by some manwhore chad or whatever.
Being alone isnt that bad.You find many new activities to do and it does not even have to be like the stereotype of the obese, longhaired manchild who plays video games all day and eats nothing but doritos and microwave garbage.
You have less to worry about and more time to get in shape/ read/ draw/ write a novel whatever..
>>
>>25472341

I didn't supported her because I felt that her phone story was fucking garbage compared to what was currently happening to me, I just got out from the hospital so when she told me it was without violence (the guy only pushed her) I was like "I don't give a shit about your phone I have an non curable fucking disease and you don't even ask how I'm doing"

I felt guilty after that that's the worst man. Love is literally a drug making you do and think the most retarded shit.
>>
>>25472415

I have absolutely zero talent tho' I guess I'll just try to lift a little If my articulations agree.
>>
>>25472470
Whatever you want, dude. What isnt there yet, could be there with practice. There is more to living for than a partner.
>>
>>25472443
I guess under normal circumstances that might be an issue, but given that she cared more about losing her phone than her bf getting an incurable disease you shouldn't feel guilty at all.
>>
>>25472604

I only realise that now, a month after losing her.
>>
>>25471371
There is nothing I can tell you in this situation that will possibly cheer you up.

Just wanted to let you know, that I am sorry. Sorry that it had to happen this way.
I know I dont know you, but I have been through something similar, and I damn well know the pain that goes along with it.

Noone should ever have to go through something like this.
>>
>>25472665

Thank you man, words like this are cheering me up because as I saidn i'm alone, only my mother is supporting me like crazy. You know that you fucked it up when only people from /r9k/ are telling you kind words
>>
>>25472740
YOU didn't fuck it up. You just got a bad ticket from life. I know what it's like man. Stop blaming yourself -- take responsibility for your fuck ups for sure but don't put all the blame on you, only whatever is Just.
>>
>>25473212

I'll try to leave all that shit behind me but I know it's goint to be a tough one, I have literally never been heartbroken in my life, the pain is really huge
>>
>>25472740
Hey man. About 2 weeks ago, I realized that I have been in love with my best friends ex of like 3.5 years. She led me on up until yesterday, when she told me goodbye and that she was getting back together with him. i lost my #1 friend (her) and #4/5 (him) in the course of 2 weeks. this is the worst part of life that I'm sure will ever happen, but we'll make it through. She was the only girl I've ever loved, and I don't really know where to go from here, so I know exactly where you're coming from. Fuck this, but let's get shit done. Happy 2016 anon, let's really make it this year.
>>
>>25473343

2016 will be used rebuilding myself, maybe in 2017 eventually ;_;
>>
>>25473404
Fair enough. Admittedly, your situation is much worse than mine emotionally. Sadly, mine has left me as a 24 year old virgin, as I'm pretty sure my subconscious feelings for her prevented me from doing anything with another girl. Life is really shit sometimes. I always tell myself I'm different from these robots on here, and I don't know you, buy maybe you are too. All there is to do is try, even though it is crushing. From one of my favorite Passion Pit songs: "better things are coming, I swear there's proof in that".
>>
>>25473537

I don't think I'm a robot since they got it really worse than we do, but I don't see me as a normie because my life is fucking garbage.
>>
>>25473655
So is mine. Aside from the fact that I graduated from college and am an engineer making a great living, I am nothing. I've been told repeatedly that I'm smart, funny, and good looking. Sadly, none of that can overtake that fact that I'm an extreme introvert and can't force myself to talk with people I don't know. She was as outgoing as humanly possible, and made our friendship happen. That is #1 on my list of qualities I need in a woman, and I feel like now that I'm out of college, I will never find another person willing to go through that bullshit. Regardless, pain only makes us stronger and will help us down the road. Unless nothing works out, and we spend our lives alone and miserable, which is looking more and more likely every day for me...
>>
>>25471371
it could always be worse, OP. now that you have a sweet disability it's time to embrace the NEET life. Why kill yourself when life is just beginning?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.