[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could kill every single human on the planet by pushing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
If you could kill every single human on the planet by pushing a big red button, would you do it? I would since life is just a senseless cycle of addiction
>>
>>25471217
Naaah OP come on, grow up.
Love.
Let love be the rock that you stand on, your motivation for everything. Happy new year.
>>
The rational fedora tipper part of me wants to say yes because the circle of life almost certainly effects suffering than joy. But that calculation disregards something fundamental about existence, how people will beg to save their lives even if they lives are nothing but suffering

I lean toward yes but wouldn't only because I don't trust myself with the decision
>>
>>25471261
Love is just the amygdala firing off with some dopamine. and grow up? Its pretty hard to dissuade a contingent set of gravitationally relevant particulates from his position by attacking his character if you ask me.
>>
>>25471341
nigga are you trolling? the amygdala is the fear centre.

are you actually butters?
>>
"Ooh Amygdala! Have mercy with this poor bastard." - original comment.
>>
>>25471300
>how people will beg to save their lives even if they lives are nothing but suffering

Instinctual fear of death is just another form of suffering inflicted when a person comes into existence.
>>
Who says no to this?
>>
>>25471217
I'd wait for my mom to die and then I'd press it.
>>
i wouldn't. just because i don't enjoy it, doesn't mean others don't either
>>
I'd do it completely arbitrarily
>>
File: 1422245196565.jpg (10 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1422245196565.jpg
10 KB, 240x250
>>25472738
that's very selfless of you anon good goy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.