[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHAD REAPS ALL. ALL BELONGS TO CHAD. ODIN AND ZEUS GIVE THEIR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1420004573317.jpg (53 KB, 570x881) Image search: [Google]
1420004573317.jpg
53 KB, 570x881
CHAD REAPS ALL. ALL BELONGS TO CHAD. ODIN AND ZEUS GIVE THEIR BLESSINGS TO CHAD.

IF YOU STAND IN HIS WAY YOU WILL BE OBLITERATED. IF HE WANTS YOUR WOMAN HE WILL TAKE HER AND DEFILE HER. HE WILL TAKE YOUR LAND AND YOUR LIFE.

DONT GET IN HIS WAY.
>>
>>25471163
The only answer is to become Chad. Most people have fucked up self esteem and never get anywhere near their full potential as a result, but for all of them, it's possible to become Chad. Once you learn not to hold yourself back you can gain everything this world has to offer.
>>
File: 1442172011804.jpg (46 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1442172011804.jpg
46 KB, 473x500
>tfw being cucked is my fetish
as you will
>>
>>25471163
Stop worshipping us you cuck. We aren't any different than you. As a matter of fact, we've got your back more than most (maybe even your family). Even if we only had the shirt on our back, we'd give it to you robots. Why? Because we appreciate that you always just beeee urself.
>>
File: 1344832236930.jpg (28 KB, 179x179) Image search: [Google]
1344832236930.jpg
28 KB, 179x179
>>25471202
>Just contribute to the problem!
>>
>>25471244
Chad didn't give women the vote beta's did.
Chad didn't introduce insane amounts of alimony, beta's did.
Chad doesn't constantly pander to women and attack men, beta's do.
Chad doesn't give thousands of dollars to Twitch whores for existing, beta's do.
Chad isn't the problem. Beta's are.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.