[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Unpopular Opinions/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 21
File: tumblr_n7k5hdWFa71rfwfq9o1_400.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7k5hdWFa71rfwfq9o1_400.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
Time for your generally unpopular opinions, i.e. not just opinions that are unpopular here, but to the whole world.

Lower class people should be kept out of universities. It's their fault grade inflation and oversaturation exist. Get rid of dem programs and only let them in if they can demonstrate above average skill or intelligence. Idiots who get in on dem programs should just be left out altogether.
>>
>>25470907
>lower classes should be kept out of universities
>unless they can prove above average intelligence
I agree with the latter. Anyone who wishes to attend uni should be have to demonstrate above average intelligence regardless of class.
>>
File: autism at its finest.jpg (20 KB, 308x380) Image search: [Google]
autism at its finest.jpg
20 KB, 308x380
>cold climates are comfier and more enjoyable than warm weathers
>winter >>>> summer
>vacations spent at the seaside are fucking boring
>pic related, this haircut looks fucking retarded
>spanish is an ugly and cacophonous language
>babies are ugly and stupid, all of them
>jennifer lawrence is fucking overrated. c'mon guys, she's not even that beautiful
>>
File: pol.jpg (7 KB, 150x140) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
7 KB, 150x140
Anarchist Communism
>>
Chewbacca is worthless and unfunny, worst character in Star Wars
>>
I wish every day for a global economic collapse and the death of the capitalist system, even though it would mean I would need to actually go back to work. I want to see those people who make money off the movement of capital forced to get real jobs.
>>
>>25471269
>this haircut looks retarded
is that an unpopular opinion?
>>
>>25470907
>vaginas are gross
>taylor swift is not sexy
>segregation should be a thing again
>all drugs should be legal and dispensed at a sketchy part of town where addicts do their thing
>>
>>25470907
>tumblr and reddit are better than what 4chan parrots all the time
>I think we should kill the literal retard/downs people in society that are only drains on everyone around them
>we should adopt a three kid limit in the us
>>
File: 1433794174899.png (50 KB, 753x689) Image search: [Google]
1433794174899.png
50 KB, 753x689
>rights do not exist
>democracy is not an ideal
>freedom of speech is not valuable
>equality is a lie
>>
>>25470907
>having my feet/arms hang off the side of the bed is comfy
>>
>Women are not trash, and /r9k/ should stop doing /sweeping generalization
>Women can be fembots
>Nothing wrong with poly relationships, unless it's polygamy, then you can fuck right off.
>>
File: 1424479986782.jpg (26 KB, 398x422) Image search: [Google]
1424479986782.jpg
26 KB, 398x422
>>25473397
But then the monsters can get them
>>
File: ETTmV77.png (550 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
ETTmV77.png
550 KB, 480x700
If Romo and Dez never got hurt, the Cowboys would have won the NFCE with a 11-5 record and been the 3 seed for the 2nd year in a row.
>>
File: dildobaggins.jpg (37 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
dildobaggins.jpg
37 KB, 500x314
>>25470907
Dogs are filthy, loud, ugly, violent, obnoxious animals. There's nothing cute about them. If a girl kisses or hugs a dog, she's sexually dead to me. Dogs should not be allowed to live inside human settlements since they ruin the sidewalks with their shit, ruin the peace with their constant barking, ruin my day when they fucking hop on and lick me because they supposedly "want to play", and literally ruin children's lives because they attack them. Dogs are nature's niggers and if I could, I would have exterminated them all.
>>
File: 144770559427.png (26 KB, 629x549) Image search: [Google]
144770559427.png
26 KB, 629x549
>>25471288
my pal
>>
These threads are always the same edgy stuff because you're not asking the right question.

The right question is "What opinions are unpopular here?" Because that's a discussion worth having. Obviously we disagree with the world, that's why we're here.

I'll start

I feel this website is too captions about entertainment. They want to say everything is shit because liking something puts them at a risk for having their taste criticized. I enjoy many mainstream triple A games immensely and am fine with most music on the radio. I'm still a loser with no life, I just don't try to feel superior to others because of what video games I play, that's just the epitome of pathetic to be honest
>>
>>25470907
>star wars is grossly overrated and shit
>money is equal to happiness
>genetics make a huge difference in a person's life, if you got shit genetics you're fucked and better off giving up
>>
>>25473485
Captious*, fucking autocorrect turned it into captions
>>
This entire board is the male equivalent of tumblr.

>bitching about opposite gender
>generalize the entire opposite gender
>Make zero effort to take care of themselves and then wonder why the opposite gender isn't fawning over them
>get triggered all the time (traps are great btw)
>>
>>25473407
t. stacy
>>
>>25473407
>>Women can be fembots
Keep dreaming, phaggot.
>>
Male virginity doesnt matter
>>
>>25470907
as long as both parties consent i think cannibalism is alright
>>
There are few, if any, Christians in America. If there are any, then they number in the hundreds or low thousands.
>>
>>25473485
I don't think that's a unpopular opinion, I think that people realise this but like you said they're/we're simply just too sensitive.
I think the same applies for those who constantly push the "none of this matters" as if you can't have a conversation on things that don't matter. It seems like a cop-out to me, an excuse to post without having to contribute. If they genuinely didn't care then why would they mention that? Why not just ignore the thread?
>>
>>25471288
Are you me?
That's my thing.
>>
>>25473478
My comrade
>>
>>25473462
So when they kiss a dog you feel the same way towards them they already felt towards you??
>>
>>25474925
Fuck off, filthy dogfucker, if you ever reply to me again I will kill you.
>>
>all humans over 350lbs should be dragged out back, shot, and turned into fat based products. there is no excuse to be that fat.
>Corperations should just give up the election facade and admit they run america. that way we no longer have to deal with the phony bullshit for the 20 months leading up to every presidential election.
>e-celebs are not real celebrities. Don't get pissed off when I don't know who you are.
>superhero movies have been so overdone in the last ten years that I refuse to see them because spoiler alert, They win, every time.
>you realize New Years is a pretty stupid holiday once you reach 25.
>Classic rock/Dad rock isn't bad..... if you only listen to it like one day a month.
>>
>>25470907
Male circumcision should be punishable under the same laws as female genital mutilation. It should be banned from all hospitals and religious ceremonies and made illegal.
>>
Any university that produces more than a certain number federal politicians or other elite members of society should be nationalized and should ban legacies. The general public should have a say i n the way the elite are groomed.
>>
>>25473416
fuck nigger now im spooked
>>
Society fails to give due consideration to the dilemmas of an era where the growth of technological progress outraces the evolution of moral wisdom.
>>
>being opposed to miscegenation isn't racist, but being opposed to Affirmative Action might be
>ska was a great genre of music that needs to come back
>most homeless people are that way by choice and shouldn't be helped
>>
>assisted suicide should be leagal for the elderly and terminally ill
>depression can happen to literally anyone, even if their life is normie
>roasties aren't caused by to much sex
>bats are adorable and i want to protect their smile
>>
>>25470907

Why discriminate by class and not simply intellectual ability? This just comes across as unjustified middle class snobbery, which is half the reason universities are fucked.
>>
>>25475619
>roasties aren't caused by to much sex
This is what's known as a noble lie.
>>
>Mario 3 is better than Mario World
>Megaman 2 is the worst classic Megaman game
>There's no such thing as being transgender unless you have a legitimate mental illness
>Undertale is GOTY
>>
>>25475604
Most homeless people are certifiably mentally ill
>>
>>25475619
The middle two aren't even opinions, they're facts. You're not playing right, anon
>>
>immigration is fine, but should be balanced with the rate of births in a country
>immigration of poor people for cheap labor should be discouraged
>everyone should be forced to speak a country's native language if they move to it

>"an eye for an eye" is a good rule for punishment
>people should be punished for their crimes, not rehabilitated (victims/families deserve retribution)
>before people commit crimes, society should make a lot of effort to help them deal with their mental illnesses/personality issues
>>
>>25475668
If you truly believe this, you are an idiot. Roastposters are memeing.
>>
This board is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too obsessed with getting pussy and I wish it could explore more topics of being a lonely beta loser instead of just focusing on women.
>>
>>25470907
>>25470990

the education system produces a work force, not intellectuals. It's about working hard in specific areas, not inherent ability. Most people with high academic grades are dedicated rather than naturally intelligent because jobs that require degrees are more about situational knowledge and high work loads than problem solving intelligence
>>
Guys that "like" fat girls are trying to find an excuse for being losers

>>25473462
I completely agree
>>
>>25475714
sorry anon, here's two opinions
>fantasy is better than scifi
>coffee is gross
>>
>>25470907

I went to school with middle class morons.

I'm going to disagree with 4chan's conservative circlejerk and say that children don't deserve the financial benefits of their rich parents. People with kids should have the shit taxed out of them, and wealth redistributed based on merit. I know one of the main reasons people earn money is to support their kids, but fuck that. Kids should have to earn their success 100%, with only the attention and attitude of their parents benefiting them.

THAT'S the main reason for inequality today: kids get unfair benefits solely based on the luck of what class they were born into.
>>
>>25475759
No, no believing that sex causes toasties makes the world a better place even if it isn't true.
>>
>>25473251
>>25473462
>>25475008
>>25475746
>>25475808
>>25475833
Agreed whole heartedly, you've got a friend in me.
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96 KB, 724x720
>>25471288
>Anarcho-syndicalist
>Not anarcho-nationalist master race
>>
Here's a fun one that you should never say in public

>Hitler and the Nazis were the lesser of two evils in Europe.

If you judge "evil" based on the numerical loss of life a regime could be held responsible for Stalin's USSR (and Mao's China for that matter) was more 'evil' than Hitler's Nazis.

The general sentiment that's been built around the Nazis as the 'ultimate evil' and the mythological status of Hitler's deeds (notably the holocaust) have made mentioning this essentially social suicide. I'm fairly certain this is a Western Europe/American opinion though. In East Europe, especially the Baltics most people will tell you that Stalin is more reviled than Hitler (and communists more than nazis).
>>
Anime and videogames are normie hobbies and if I was into them I bet could have tons of friends.
>>
>>25473600
Top kek
Both are tranny fetishists too
>>
>>25475808
I agree. I often come here looking to discuss being a failure, but everyone here just likes to bitch about relationships. If your worst problem is that you can't get a girlfriend, you are a normie and don't belong here.
>>
>>25473295
>tumblr and reddit are better than what 4chan parrots all the time

I unironically agree. Tumblr can be pretty good for images and Reddit for discussion, the user interface of Reddit is fucking garbage though. The meme that they're both just "SJW websites" is pretty unfounded, considering the average user doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>25475008
>Classic rock/Dad rock isn't bad

Yes it is you fucking faggot.
>>
>>25475714
They're facts but that doesn't mean they're popular, at least not here
>>
>>25473485
Maybe I just legitimately dislike tripe A games and most music with heavy radio play, faggot?
>>
>>25473485
>"What opinions are unpopular here?"
You'll just get the same bitching about the board you get in almost every thread.
>/r9k/ complains too much
>women are a okay
>I believe in equal rights

>They want to say everything is shit because liking something puts them at a risk for having their taste criticized
This is true, but I don't think it's really an unpopular idea, it's just a fact.
You'll see tons of people attack shit and then when asked what they do like they won't answer or they'll dodge the question.

The real question is What beliefs piss off /r9k/, feminists, and normies?
>>
>>25476257

ive never used Reddit but all I've ever seen on it is pseudointellectual bullshit. That was a constant.
>>
>>25470907
Only virgins are marriage material

5 feet is the perfect height for a girl

Small boobs > cowtits
>>
I love SAO so much and it helps me when I'm depressed
>>
If you don't like anime you do not belong here.
Hitler was a good person.
People obsessed with being logical and rational are not better than the MUH FEELINGs faggots.
There is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to children, I was molested and its seriously not that bad.
Jews / Arabs are one in the same, they are the cause of all the problems which get pinned on Whitey.
Black people aren't that bad but I still like calling them niggers, cuckold/bbc shit doesn't benefit them in anyway.
>>
>>25476296
sex does make roasties though, and so does pregnancy. the elasticity of the vagina isn't perfect and there isn't a single honest doctor in the world that would claim a vagina returns 100% back to normal after extensive stretching.

since most of the doctors who actually care about this are females and are roasties themselves, they'll avoid "slut shaming" by using adjectives such as "nearly" or "almost identical" but the fact is, the vagina loses elasticity. if you think it's a meme, you've been meme'd by the anti-slut shamers who insist there's "basically" no change
>>
>>25476579
bro, the elasticity of a vagina's inner walls has nothing to go with the labia
>>
>>25476257
I've tried going to the dota reddit, but all i see are faggy appreciation threads, fags trying way too hard to impress eachother with their "wisdom," fags sucking eachother off over 2k plays and faggots showing off the knitted dolls/drawings/sculptures they've made.
>>
>>25476296
Sure, but this thread is reserved for opinions
>>25475845
This is better and I agree with everything you said, friend keep up the good work
>>
BOTH men and women who engage in promiscuous sex are degenerate as fuck and disgusting
>>
>>25471269
hmmm, looks like we got one of them self-hating Spaniards
>>
File: Poor oppressed womyn.jpg (195 KB, 938x696) Image search: [Google]
Poor oppressed womyn.jpg
195 KB, 938x696
>>25476490
>ive never used Reddit
Well then you really shouldn't talk about it. Cherrypicking is cherrypicking. I pick this image because it's funny and shows how retarded feminists are
Reddit is a shithole, but you really have to go there to really understand why, and yes part of that is people obsessed with looking like intellectuals while just parroting accepted dogma.

>>25476257
>The meme that they're both just "SJW websites" is pretty unfounded
They pretty much are. They're not screaming DEATH TO MEN, but they throw a shitfit whenever /r/theredpill is mentioned. And that's a pretty moderate subreddit.
They're all about "egalitarianism".
The "discussion" is stale, you can read a few decent things, but any idea outside the accepted parameters is getting purged by downvotes. And those parameters are usually very small.

>4chan
>unpopular opinions you don't see often get more attention
>reddit
>unpopular opinions get purged
Of course you still get group mentality here, but that's all on you, you'll see the oppositions viewpoints here if they get posted.
>>
>>25473462
Basically how people in the middle east view dogs, like how most people feel about rats.
>>
>cats are better than dogs
>all women are whores, no exceptions
>the mentally retarded should be euthanized
>Star Wars and the franchise surrounding it are overrated
>the war on drugs was/is a waste of time and all drugs should be legalized
>rapists should be given the option to get chemically castrated and gradually introduced back to society
>women who lie about being raped should be forcibly circumcised
>people with empathy cannot be logical thinkers
>video games are a waste of time, and people past the age of 25 who spend a big chunk of their time playing them are losers
>people should lose the privilege to drive after a certain age
>there needs to be a bigger focus on mental health in the United States
>blacks are too sensitive and need to get over themselves
>bootlickers are just as blind as BLM protesters
>the southern portion of the United States is mainly the reason why the US is so shitty today
>>
>>25473462
Holy shit, this so much. Dogfags are fucking insufferable. They're honestly the most overrated animals on the planet.
>>
Hotline Bling is really good.
>>
White privilege exists.
There're more than two sexes and two genders, but tumblrinas over reacted them.

Ashkenazi jews are impressive and I admire them, some of the most intelligent men to ever to exist belonged to them aka Von Neumann, Einstein, etc.

The South fucked up america's future by bringing millions of niggers.

Not all Islam is bad, Shiites are pretty based and sects like the alawites make them even more.

Conscription should be enforced upon poor neets, those who don't even have the cash to even support consumption.

Not all women are whores,

Nude chested women should be allowed

Homosexuality and others non standard sexualities should be allowed.
>>
File: 1451840757866.jpg (49 KB, 479x370) Image search: [Google]
1451840757866.jpg
49 KB, 479x370
>>25473416
I dont believe in monsters
>Still cant let my limbs hang off the bed in the dark
>Have to have my bed against the wall with my agaisnt the wall and me facing the door and windows or else i can't sleep
>>
>>25476915
>Ashkenazi jews are impressive and I admire them, some of the most intelligent men to ever to exist belonged to them
Even /pol/ doesn't dispute this.
We just don't like the fact that the ones in media, business, and government are fucking the world
If all they were all scientists nobody would have a problem with them.
>>
>>25476733
>The "discussion" is stale, you can read a few decent things, but any idea outside the accepted parameters is getting purged by downvotes. And those parameters are usually very small.

Yep. Online voting systems are terrible and easy for outside forces to manipulate. In the case of Reddit, the discussion is rendered completely full.
>>
>>25473446
its okay buddy, we'll get them next year.

also, redskins celebrating nfc east championship is like celebrating being the smartest kid in a special ed class
>>
Besides felines, dogs, primates, crows, dolphins and a very few others. Animals don't have feeling and don't wonder at all.
>>
Football is extremely boring to watch, along with most other sports.
>>
>>25470907
>DFC is best - flat chest masterrace
>loli should be legalized everywhere
>materialist - the only true meaning in life is to make as much money as possible
>NSA needs to be taken down
>the public needs to rise up against the elite, instead of all this infighting b/w men v. women & black v. white
>we're losing all of our rights to sinister globalist interests
>America isn't America anymore
>Britain is a nanny state
>giving up essential liberties for "security" is going to return neither of the two
>PMSNBC, Faux News, and CNN are FULL OF SHIT
>Jones was right all along
>the arts are pointless
>pedos should be treated instead of stigmatized
>misanthropist - people in general suck
>STEM is a superior category of majors/fields in comparison to everything else
>in addition, you might as well not go to college unless you're majoring in STEM, business, pre-law, or pre-med
Need I keep going?
>>
>>25478637
>Animals don't have feeling and don't wonder at all.

Neither do humans.

Also,

>falling for le dolphins are geniuses meme

shiggy wiggy
>>
Japan sucks
Ray is a mary sue and should be writen out of the next star wars movie
It's not everyone else's fault accept some goddamn agency in your life.
>>
>>25478899
>materialist - the only true meaning in life is to make as much money as possible

>the public needs to rise up against the elite, instead of all this infighting b/w men v. women & black v. white

The elite are the winners with making as much money as possible. What are you? A bitch for being a being on the low end of the pole? Get your views together instead of being a fucktard who wants hold up to normie ideals.
>>
File: HnVbzm7.png (403 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
HnVbzm7.png
403 KB, 1536x2048
>>25473600
Well I'll be dammed
>>
The social sciences are responsible for a great deal of social ills. The study of sociology should be criminalized.
>>
>>25474992
Feeltheedge.jpg
>>
>>25478984
I agree that it's responsible for a great deal of social ills but I don't think it should be criminalized. I just think it shouldn't be in public colleges.
>>
>>25470907
Call of duty is the most well balanced and skill based online multiplayer game to date.
This is one I've had on my chest for a while.
>>
>>25478933
>Japan sucks

This.

East-Asian women are usually ugly and unattractive, yellow fever is a meme.

Anima is childish, boring and cringey.

Samurais are faggots.
>>
File: 1447453078096.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1447453078096.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>25473600
that accurately sums up the state of this board. I'm done with /r9k/. I was happier before I started reading "tfw women h8 me" shit-posting here 24/7
I though this place could be different from tumblr
>>
>>25470907
that we need to have breeding requirements for people to have kids.

anyone on social welfare automatically not allowed to breed.

anyone that demonstrates below average iq not allowed to breed.

anyone with certain chronic health conditions not allowed to breed.

heightened tests for african americans because this demographic is very bad genetic stock so we need to weed them out of hte gnee pool and only allow the superior african americans to breed. this goes for white trash too.
>>
>>25475668
If you're not just trolling and you're actually that autistic, then take a second to Google it.
>>
>>25479156
This is what I meant by that:>>25475863
>>
>>25478921
dolphins are fairly intelligent. they're capable of gang rape at least
>>
It is best to not be *pilled at all but have an enlightened understanding of the world as default.
>>
>>25470907
upper class people should not have the advantages of inheritance.

there should be no inheritance, everyone gets the same education, same resources, same mentoring.
>>
COMMUNISM

this comment is original
>>
>>25479248
>dolphins are fairly intelligent. they're capable of gang rape at least

So do niggers and I wouldn't call them intelligent.
>>
>>25479393
niggers are more intelligent than your average cat whether you want to believe it or not
>>
File: 1442678195720.png (802 KB, 937x520) Image search: [Google]
1442678195720.png
802 KB, 937x520
>>25479273
>>there should be no inheritance
cry more poorfag
>>
>>25479422
Doesn't look very likely.
>>
>>25479152
>anyone that demonstrates below average iq not allowed to breed.
>anyone with certain chronic health conditions not allowed to breed.
Are those actually unpopular opinions? The only people I've met who are for tards having rights are tard parents and assorted wranglers.
>>
>>25476102
All jewposting and meming aside I'll preface by saying that you are absolutely right in saying that numerically, Stain was worse.

That being said, the Nazis were DEFINITELY more evil. Stalin saw that his country was greatly lackng in industrialization and in order for Russia to not become a rosted turkey for the rest of the world, some serious shit had to change. Not to mention, being the paranoid schitzo that he was, he had a few other agendas to fill. So what did he do? Enslave his people Indiscriminately. Most of them died of starvation and general misconduct of human rights, but his objective was not to make these people suffer, it was simply that he didn't give a fuck.

A couple miles away though, a regime of pure hatred had sprung up. It's foundations were rooted deeply in geographical domination and systematic enslavement, suffering, and extermination of groups they had chosen to discriminate against, based on completely arbitrary things. Hitler and the Nazis wanted people to suffer. They made killing people an industry, and the reasons were pretty gay too.
>>
>>25479491
It impedes on a person's RIGHT to fuck without contraception regardless of consequences
>>
>>25479480
ok.

you have earned nothing that you have.

there should be no inheritance.
>>
>>25473462
Considering you could say the same thing about any animal including humans, this is fairly silly. I'm sorry you choose to focus on the negatives of an entire species while ignoring the positives. That's not my fault, and it's not the dogs' fault. If you keep on looking for negatives, you'll find them. That goes for literally any animal.. again including humans.
>>
>>25479570
>not having genetically superior parents
loser
>>
>>25479570

children haven't earned anything, but adults have earned the right to do with their money as they please. if giving it to their children makes, them happy, so be it. it's their decision
>>
>>25479599
>Considering you could say the same thing about any animal including humans

No you can't. No other animal does as much damage as dogs do and yet gets free reign. There is nothing of value about them.
>>
>>25479627
>>25479650
parents have inheritance as well.

there should be no inheritance.

apparently you (the ones attempting to give normie responses) don't understand what i am saying.

adults were children who received inheritance and therefore did not earn anything they have.
>>
>>25479491
okay i'll iterate further by saying a few things tha ti messed up on.

for the first one if someone is on social welfare WHILE on social welfare not allowed to breed once they gain economical independence and show they have the ability to provide for themselves, and possible offspring then the birth license may be issued.

the birth license would never be issued to someone on social welfare though because they can barely provide for themselves so having offspring would be a terrible choice.

these are very unpopular opinions espeically in a democratic society because we WANT to think we're egalitarian and this is kinda the opposite of that. so unpopular.
>>
>>25470907
>Anime is gay
>Women should not be allowed to work or receive education (and vote obviously)
>Burger King is better than Mcdonald's
>Being a NEET is what the Jews want
>Blacks are the least dangerous minority
>Atheism is degenerate
>Feudalism is the ideal form of government
>>
>>25479713
oh another one is that if it's a chronic condition that doesn't mean not birth license mainly genetic conditions that are deterrents.
>>
>car culture goes too far
>more buses and high speed rail would be better
>most of protesters are generally right about the cops
>the new socializing culture that comes with texting and social media is too difficult to deal with, at least from my perspective
>people talking about their trashy exes is generally off-putting
>a lot of people need to loosen up and be less snobby
>promiscuity shouldn't be so highly looked down upon
>>
>>25479599
I agree with your about dogs, but children are at least as bad. Much worse, IMO. At least I'm not practically required to worship at altars to "muh canines" in public. "Muh children" is a different story. Bowser gets put down if he bites me. A fucking crotch spawn gets a slap on the wrist if he lobs a fucking brick from an overpass into my car. And if he does anything less overt, I get blamed for being upset about his blatant disregard for my safety or property. Fuck, if the little shit hurts himself while trying to fuck me over, I'll be fined. And god forbid he gets it in his head to tell lies about me, since merely being accused of being a child molester means that you're guilty. After all, it's not like the little sweethearts are capable of manipulative behavior and duplicity!
>>
File: 1447814765520.jpg (647 KB, 3312x2968) Image search: [Google]
1447814765520.jpg
647 KB, 3312x2968
>white privilege is real, but it's mostly because for minorities bad apples really do spoil the bunch
>sublime was a shitty band
>having a racial preference isn't racist
>democracy is a shitty system
>tupac is the most overrated rapper to ever exist
>atheism is shit now and is a meme because sjws fucked it up and now no one takes it seriously
>women are childish idiots
>reddit isn't bad depending on the subreddit
>college is a scam
>arabs are pretty cool
>yellow/brown/jungle fever is a meme. minority women are just a shitty as white women in terms of personality and political beliefs
>republicans/cuckservatives are as shitty as liberals are, we just happen to be sick of liberals currently because they've been in power recently. people will go back to hating the right once they get in power
>women shouldn't be allowed to be comedians because they're literally never funny
>female actresses in the US are shit and /tv/ is full of cucks
>K ON was a good anime
>>
>>25479954
>>tupac is the most overrated rapper to ever exist
Forgot to mention:
That title actually goes to kanye. I guess tupac is a very close second.
>>
People who care about things too much should remember that nothing exists past the solar heat death of our solar system.
If they still proceed to piss me and everyone else off about it, they should be introduced to oblivion.
>>
>cities are awful
>big houses are depressing
>people with light hair are less attractive than people with dark hair
>death from illness is natural selection
>>
>free will exists but in a different way to what you may expect

>intelligence and "smartness" are different

>people with cancerous views should not be allowed to be allowed to work in any form of education (flat earth for example)

>driving is rolling the dice every time on your life, walking or taking public transport is much safer
>>
>>25479703
You could get a million dollars, but if you can't intelligently manage it, you're still fucked. A nice house in a good neighborhood alone can cost like 600k dollars
>>
>>25476573
Lel the stupidity of this entire post is nicely forewarned by your first statement.
>>
>>25473446
This isn't an unpopular opinion, Dez and Romo ARE the Cowboys. Going into the season I thought it was going to be a Cowboy-Seattle-Green Bay battle for the NFC title.
>>
>>25475008
>you realize New Years is a pretty stupid holiday once you reach 25
I realized this when I was 15
>>
>>25479769
>Blacks are the least dangerous minority
even blacks wouldnt believe this. what kind of SJW are you?
>>
>>25475833
I'm not sure what your big idea is here, I'm not in college because I want to be smarter or something, I just want a better job.
>>
Military conscription is good. It works as a form of social/behavioural control, and those who refuse to go along with it should not be given voting rights, social welfare benefit privileges, or be allowed to hold public office. The only exception as far as social welfare is concerned being child support. The state should allow for the payment of a maximum of children from two pregnancies for an unwed mother. If she is unmarried still with the child(ren) of her second pregnancy being born than in order for her to continue receiving state support, she must undergo tubal ligation to prevent her from having further bastard children. Simply put she'd be allowed one mistake, she wouldn't be allowed two, but at least the children would still be able to receive necessary financial support to grow up.
>>
I have no preference of color when it comes to women.

Men can hurt women physically, but women can hurt men mentally.

From my experience I've gotten more ass from night clubs than highschool and college combined.

Why might I be beta? Because a woman fucked me up mentally
>>
There are no right-wing parties in North American politics.
>>
>>25481418
I would say there's no radical right. But there's also no radical right. America is extremely scared of anything too far from the center and most of our politics I would say don't deviate too far from extremely moderate left and right. But in most 1st world countries nowadays you don't see anything too far to either side.
>>
Tarantino, Nolan and Spielberg are shitty hacks.
>>
Men are more emotional than women, they're just under more pressure to hide it. The idea that men are more logical is true for standardized tests, but it doesn't reflect the way they actually behave in real life. They are too inclined towards risk taking and reckless behaviour (drink driving/speeding, substance abuse, getting in fights, jackass style dare devil tricks) and have too much difficulty disengaging from relationships (crimes of passion, stalking).

Women are given special allowance to act emotional to get their way, that doesn't mean their emotions are out of control. It's in women's nature to be 'middle of the road' or mediocre because moderate behaviour is the safest way to act. They aren't risk takers, so they don't injure themselves as much, but they also don't achieve as much.
>>
File: 1275052514358.jpg (116 KB, 802x652) Image search: [Google]
1275052514358.jpg
116 KB, 802x652
>>25480235
Go, leave, now. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>25471269
Something where it's never too hot or cold is fine but I'd rather be a little too hot. I'm way more miserable when it's windy and 0F outside than when it's a nice 85F and low humidity. Might sweat a little at 85 but my face won't be frozen nor will my nose be runny.
>>
File: amanda.jpg (51 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
amanda.jpg
51 KB, 600x900
Low intelligence humans should be sterilized and separated from society. Welfare should but cut completely. Inner city neighborhoods that are infested with unintelligent Negroids should be bombarded with sarin gas and then napalm. Sluts should be shamed for being sluts.
>>
>>25477038
You sleep facing the window? 3spooky5me. I sleep facing the door which is opposite the window.

Admittedly I have had rooms where my bed has the window to one side and the door to the other, but never facing window head on.
>>
>genuinely believes in segregation
>Miller>Bud
>National syndicalism is Dope
>Imperialism is efficient and a fantastic idea
>race mixing is gross
>>
>>25479570
Why shouldn't I be allowed to gift people things? Between cash and other gifts, I gave out $5,000 last year (not counting charity). I could've just as easily been a greedy fuck and spent it all on me.

People earn their money, pay taxes on it, and it's again taxed upon inheritance. How many times does the money need to be taxed? It's fucking absurd, not like the government will put that money to good use.
>>
transgender people aren't insane and deserve our love and respect. women are plenty capable of being intelligent and interesting. black people are okay. there's nothing wrong with being gay.
>>
>>25475942
National Anarchism is a meme and is not real anarchism.
>>
Work release programs for non violent crimes should be law.
Tattoos and piercings are rarely about art or self expression but more about self mutilation.
English should be enforced in the US and not take a backseat to Spanish.
Hollywood is out of ideas and has been for the last decade. This is because writers feared properly bringing up and encouraging the next generation,less the be replaced be their apprentices.
The internet should be segregated into age groups.
The US Constitution should be rewritten every 150 years.
Owning a PC worth over $800 is ridiculous unless you need it for work.
>>
>>25470907
Ethnic minority scholarships should be abolished and there is no such thing as discrimination these day in mainstream jobs. Ethnic minority scholarships are just reverse racism and it isn't fair that this generation of white people have to pay for the crimes of our forefathers.

tl:dr, Fuck social justice
>>
>>25472593
underrated post, agreed entirely.
>>
>>25473130
Amen brother! Won't happen though. It sucks that the jobs in that industry are so exclusive yet the amount of actual work they do is laughable.
>>
File: 1432156097676.png (111 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1432156097676.png
111 KB, 314x314
>>25473462
>tfw never destroy all dogs
>>
File: 1447137451297.gif (823 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447137451297.gif
823 KB, 500x281
>/pol/, /mu/, /fa/, /b/, /soc/ and /s4s/ can all go
worst, most cancerous, boards on the site

NEETs should stop whining on /r9k/ and get a fucking job
its that easy
Just as bad as people who have kids to get more welfare. Fuck off you dont deserve the internet and nobody deserves to hear your opinion anywhere ever.

Its the virgins fault, not the girls fault. Some people are born unlucky. Is a vagina really worth the pain that happens after 'the one for me' leaves? Go be an engineer or something and make the world better.

Not liking anime should result in a permaban and hiro should bring back the lolikon board

/mlp/ can stay because they stay there for the most part

If you are in school and not getting straight A's, go and study and stop wasting time here.

If you are in school stop telling fucking everyone on the internet you are a student like its a secret club, its not

College should be mandatory and free for anyone with a high IQ. The more great minds on a project the better that project becomes.

I am not bait
>>
Veganism is the most ethical way to live your life. It's also healthier and morally superior.
>>
>>25482631
Thanks for adding I am not bait for a second I thought you were :-) haha
>>
School shootings are morally acceptable and actually a positive thing for the culture.

For every normie gunned down the shooter is saving a thousand times the lives of fellow outcasts who would have killed themselves from bullies that are now too scared to pick on the weird kid lest they bring a gun to school and get revenge.

If normies don't want to die they simply have to stop picking on outsiders.
>>
Filthy Frank, h3h3 and LeafyIsHere are all shit.
Also >>25482711 this
>>
File: 1445182080871.jpg (48 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1445182080871.jpg
48 KB, 480x352
Madoka is very overrated
La Dolce Vita is very overrated
Waiting for Godot is very overrated
/lit/ is not one of the better boards

There aren't more or less real Christians now than in any other era
Atheists are generally more intellectual than Christians but 99% of both groups know almost nothing about philosophy and aren't worth arguing with
Industrial society was a mistake
>>
>>25482711
School shooters just pop in and fire randomly. They might get a couple bullies in the process, but many of the casualties are just regular kids and nerds who were picked on just as much as the shooters.

>>25482728
There should be a separate youtube just for vlogs, Vine and shit like that should be kept to their own websites, lets plays should be banned from the internet
>>
>>25483054
>School shooters just pop in and fire randomly. They might get a couple bullies in the process, but many of the casualties are just regular kids and nerds who were picked on just as much as the shooters.

So? Normies are ultra self centered so will always worry it'll happen to them even if it's statistically extremely unlikely, well worth the sacrifice.
>>
>>25482986
Meduka blows

I thought liking it was just a meme
>>
>>25472593
>>>>>C-3PO
>>
>>25483178
At least he allows for plausible communication between aliens etc. Chewbacca is just pointless.
>>
>>25483073
>So?
So you're murdering people who haven't wronged you in any way because a few unconnected people fucked with you. It will not stop bullying - the second you suicide by cop millions of people will be tweeting about what a dweeby virgin you were. These people don't learn and it's naive to think otherwise.
>>
>>25470907
>>25470990
>>25475833
The real issue is that a college education is now requisite for entry into the work force above minimum wage, meaning that universities have degraded from academic institutions to diploma mills. At least, at the undergraduate level. In short it's the result of the job market moving away from manufacturing and toward white collar jobs.
>>
>>25480080
Tell me about free will pls
>>
>>25482426
http://www.chicagobooth.edu/capideas/spring03/racialbias.html
>The authors find that applicants with white-sounding names are 50 percent more likely to get called for an initial interview than applicants with African-American-sounding names.
Granted this is kind of an old study, but I find it hard to believe things have changed that much in a decade.

>it isn't fair that this generation of white people have to pay for the crimes of our forefathers
White people aren't exactly struggling, even in the face of affirmative action. Minorities are, though, and they need a hand up to help overcome the myriad systemic disadvantages they face. That's a statement I would have rolled my eyes at a year or two ago and dismissed as bleeding heart white apologist bullshit, but I have since read some very convincing arguments based not on sentiment but on fact and sound reasoning which have convinced me that racism is alive and well in this culture.
>>
>all life is worthless no matter what
>trying is futile, it will not lead to anything in the end
>no matter how much we suffer it does not matter
>pain is temporary, who cares how you feel
>the emptiness of death is the ultimate reprieve, and never more than a few seconds away
>money is stupid
>having a job is stupid
>doing pretty much anything besides just laying there and waiting to die is stupid
>being in a punk band is the only logical life choice for a dedicated nihilist
>college is retarded
>everyone in the whole world is a fucking idiot and deserves to die (including and especially me)
>kissing girls is not that fun
>weed isn't that fun
>drunk driving isn't that big a deal
>reading is a waste of time, more than most things
>everyone should smoke cigarettes, they are great and kill you faster
>family means nothing
>everywhere sucks and is filled with shitty fat stupid people
>other people dying isn't a big deal
>natural beauty isn't that impressive
>all art is just a distraction, cheap entertainment, there is no such thing as being enlightened
>people do not change throughout their lives, only their circumstances
>people refuse to even entertain ideas they do not already by default 100% agree with, and they only read/watch/listen to things that validate their already held opinions
>all cops should die violently
>all homeowners should die violently
>all people with money or power should die violently
>it's never worth it to listen to anyone else when they tell you to do something
>all colors besides black are stupid
>fighting should not be a crime
>the world is too boring
>life takes too long
>>
95% of anime is objectively garbage designed for the lowest common denominator and if more than 10% of your TV viewing is anime, you are an irredeemable piece of filth..
>>
>>25483803
>implying 95% of all media isn't shit
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.