[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend is going on a 3 month charity trip to Africa next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hitchcuck.jpg (464 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
hitchcuck.jpg
464 KB, 2197x1463
>girlfriend is going on a 3 month charity trip to Africa next week

Can long distance relationships work?
>>
>>25470898
she gunna get BLACKED
>>
3 months is not a long distance relationship. She's coming back. Just talk to her like once a week or so.
>>
WHY IS THIS BOARD FILLED WITH FUCKING NORMIES I FUCKING MISS THE DAYS WHERE ALMOST EVERYONE WAS A ROBOT I HOPE YOU FUKING DIE YOU NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES LEAVE TO YOUR CANCEROUS TUMBLR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
https://youtu.be/wM1pBGxmclc
>>
>>25470898

enjoy your ebola-aids super virus after she gets back and fuck you after barebacking 10 villages filled with super black dindus with super infectcious warty pus oozings BBCs!
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 283x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 283x427
>>25470898
Came here to say these
>>25470920
>>25471104
>>
>>25471028
>>25471104
>>25470920

>le cuck meme

Back to /pol/
>>
There's literally no way that she's gonna be able to prevent getting ebola, so keep that in mind if you want to keep dating her, OP.
>>
>I need to help le poor starving african children!

Dump her.
>>
>>25471597

But she's going to Kenya and Ebola has calmed right down even in West Africa
>>
>>25470898
she getting barebacked by some BBC and coming back with dirty aids pussy
>>
>>25470898
That's barely LDR.

They can and do work, the most important thing is communication though.

Communication.
Communication.
Communication.

Talk to her a lot, often, and openly. You'll get through it. It's only three months for christ's sake.
>>
Where is she going? I spent a year in Africa.
>>
memes aside, my sister actually does go down to africa and help at an orphanage yearly
does she fuck blacks?
I've gone through her facebook chats with her friend who went with her and nothing indicates that she does
>>
>>25470898
dude you used to live in africa, what kind of trouble could vee get into that you haven't dealt with yourself?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.