[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Apply, and be successful for some admin job >First day,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 5463567.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
5463567.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>Apply, and be successful for some admin job
>First day, you find out that pic related is your new boss
>She's 19

How would you react?
>>
>women in charge of anything

L O L
O
L
>>
>>25470833
pretty pissed off that my boss is younger than me.

i'd also be pissed that im working an admin job
>>
>women administrating anything
You know it's gonna turn bad m8
>>
>>25470833
is it illegal, or at least unethical to date your boss?
>>
I'd try to fuck her tbqfh.
>>
>>25471304
It's not illegal, but almost 100% is against the rules of your company.

This is because the underling can sue the company pretty easily for big bucks. Saying that they were denied a promotion/raise/whatever because the relationship with the boss went sour.
>>
Horny. Would ask out to go drink tea.
>>
>she's 19.
honestly the first thing I'd wonder is just how fucking shady and illegal this business I got myself into is. Like three things would cross my mind back to back. 1) shes some ultra smart prodigy, but thats not likely. 2)shes daughter to the owner, which means this place values their own family more than people with real qualifications. or what I said first, and the most likely 3) this is some shady as fuck business where she slept her way to above admin level in less than a year after graduating. So if the business is so flimily structured that a fresh out of highschool bitch can get that high up that quick this place is probably into embezzling money or god knows what else and I need to GTFO.
>>
>>25471304

I dated mine, she was 5 years younger, pretty cool chick, nothing bad happened
>>
>>25470985
I had a 20 year old manager (i'm 23).
I was pissed at first but it turned out she was a great person to be around
>>
>>25470833
That woman is not nineteen.
>>
>>25471987
Yeah... She looks younger
>>
>>25470833
>She's 19
>How would you react?

I'd expect to be fired soon with that level of nepotism or potentially even worse reasons how she got this job.
>>
>>25471850
>great person to be around
sure at work, but I bet she couldn't wait to suck on Chad's dick every night
>>
>>25470833
Wouldn't have a problem with it. She won't understand anything I'm doing so I'll just bullshit my way out of any mishap.
>>
>>25470833
she looks like a generic ditzy Stacy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.