[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a roastie tries to make me jelly by talking about other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450300885216.jpg (7 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1450300885216.jpg
7 KB, 200x194
>tfw a roastie tries to make me jelly by talking about other men around me
>tfw pretend like I don't know what she's doing

Why do women always want to start a fucking jelly war?
>>
Nice dubs m8

>hurr durr ur comment is not original
>>
>>25470700
women hate it when you make it clear you aren't interested in what they've got

it mentally destroys them
>>
>>25471663
Fucking roasties, man.
>>
maybe she wants to force your hand and see if you'll beat your chest and aggressively pursue her even with competition

it seems like a good way to both see if somebody is interested in you and at the same time see if he's confident and high status enough to fight for you and win
>>
>>25471663
Ok, real talk is this true or not? Because I generally come off as kind of a dick, because I dislike people in general. I ignore half of what they're saying etc. but sometimes I realize, that they're trying extra hard in front of me. So is the whole "be an asshole-get the girl" not a meme in the end?
>>
>>25470700
womens sexual strategy is thousands of years behind. they're still stuck in the past when we were tribes and shit, but its not their fault, we as men bred them this way
>>
File: smug feel.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
smug feel.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>dating a fatchick
>start ignoring her after a while
>she tries to make me jelly
>decide I won't fucking stand for it
>start massive jelly war
>end up flirting around more than I've ever flirted in my life just to make her more jelly
>it's exhausting and I can't even stand 90% of the women but I refuse to lose
>eventually win the jelly war and make her so fucking jelly she breaks up with me

And I never dated ever again. Fuck roasties.
>>
>"my boyfriend got me this..."
>"my boyfriend did this..."
>"me and my boyfriend..."

Fucking dumb roastie will you shut the fuck up about your boyfriend what is the point of telling me all this?
>>
>>25472263
everythings a shit test
maybe they want you to battle against the boyfriend and they get the winner as the prize
>>
>>25472123
Yes nice guys finish last, trouble comes when youwant to care about them but can't without driving them away because of shitty culture
>>
don't die

dasdasdasd
>>
>>25472263
>what is the point of telling me all this?

she's trying to make sure you understand that she's unavailable

perhaps you should stop creeping on her and then she wouldn't feel the need to constantly remind you
>>
more shit test stories please
>>
>>25474021
Literally only talked to her once. She said this to me one time when we first talked and then i never talked to her again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.