[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit penis thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1396974838815.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1396974838815.png
87 KB, 684x576
Who here /worstpenispossible/?

>5.5" length at a push
>girth is equally shit, don't even wanna measure it
>pinhole phimosis
>bent downwards when erect (upwards would be okay but downwards it useless)
>fordyce spots all over the bottom half

I'm Indian too which means colour-wise my dick is essentially black which I personally find ugly. I'm unlikely to lose my virginity but I reckon even if I had a chance it would be extremely painful.

What about you anons?
>>
a-a-anybody?
>>
>>25470519

no pic, no comment
>>
>>25470519
>I'm Indian
couldve just cut to the chase and said this
>>
Here are the facts OP:

- Your penis is easily big enough (at least, long enough) that size is no issue unless you're with a size queen, which you hopefully would know about either way before things got to her seeing your penis.

- Women broadly give very little fucks about the aesthetics of a penis. In terms of appearance, if you're gonna worry about what you look like there's about a million things you should care about first before how pretty your penis is.

- Phimosis can be dealt with and fixed relatively easily. Look it up and fix it.

- Move on to trying to fixing whatever else it is that's making you this insecure.
>>
>>25470519
you're indian so you're ugly as fuck anyway

just find other indian girls who might like you
>>
File: Birds-19.jpg (250 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Birds-19.jpg
250 KB, 1600x1200
>>25470519

Do you poo in loo or use a designated shitting street?
>>
>>25470929
Thank you for the reply.

>Phimosis can be dealt with and fixed relatively easily

This is the thing though, most phimosis isn't severe and can be fixed easily but mine is pinhole, the hole isn't even large enough to stretch properly. I don't particularly care how the phimosis looks - I'm more concerned about susceptibility to infection and pain during sex.
>>
>>25471056
You need to get it fixed, go to the doctor, get whatever needs done done. Having a foreskin that doesn't pull back is gross as fuck in terms of hygiene
>>
File: 1404378167172.png (258 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
1404378167172.png
258 KB, 351x364
>>25470519
>tfw 6.5x5.5 babby penis
>>
File: Hypospadias-lg.jpg (20 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
Hypospadias-lg.jpg
20 KB, 600x325
contender here
>5.5 length, 4.5 girth
>born with pic related (middle) so the surgery fucked my shit up (cut with no frenulum)
>weird lumps
>fordyce spots
>shaft hair
>>
>>25471268
Unlucky senpai. I was born with subcoronal hypospadias, but managed to dodge the minidick (21cm). Had 5 corrections though since they kept fucking it up, and once the grafts didn't take and my penis was literally about to go septic. it smelled like death. after that, they basically just cut a wedge out of my glans and reconstructed it with more grafts from the inside of my cheek and my foreskin. for 2 years after I had a dick that looked as if it had been hit with an axe. I was really conscious girls found it weird, but they only ever asked after we'd had sex, and just seemed more curious than anything else. the repair after that was a success, and now i have an almost normal looking cock and can piss straight
>>
>>25471409
>I was really conscious girls found it weird, but they only ever asked after we'd had sex, and just seemed more curious than anything else

Exactly man, the penis is just a tool. A girl isn't eyeing your cock up and down in the bedroom to see if it's handsome enough, she's already deemed you're good looking enough if you're in that position.

It amazes me the amount of penis insecurity on this board, when there are so many other things that your average robot should be more insecure about
>>
>>25471497
precisely. i also have fordyce spots and shaft hair but never gave a shit about either. i think my insecurity came from the experience of having a rotting cock, and the subsequent fairly drastic surgical intervention.

>It amazes me the amount of penis insecurity on this board
unfortunately i imagine a lot of the guys here are virgins and are insecure about everything since they likely compare themselves to the percieved 'female ideal'
>>
>>25471409
that's nice to hear, pham. I was only operated on twice, at 2 and at 4 years old. Insecurity contributed a bit to my KV status, because i actually got approached by girls like twice.

More often than not, my pee comes in 2 streams, one of them pointing directly downward so i often ruin my pants when i have to do it standing up
>>
>>25471660
might be worth revisiting surgery if you want a straight stream. can end up long and incredibly fucking tedious, but can be worth it. since my urethra has effectively moved, I sometimes forget to move the foreskin slightly when i piss and that's akin to putting your thumb over a running tap, else the only time my piss isn't straight is early in the morning or after sex. depends how much it affects you, i guess
>>
File: wagekek.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wagekek.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>Have 3 inch long penis with 1.4 inch girth
>Hairy
>Smells really bad
>Gets cheese covered really easy
>Was a virgin because of this
>Decided fuck it, I'll get a hooker
>She will pretend to like my dick at least because she has to
>Only hooker I can afford is fat as fuck
>Bring her to a hotel room
>She smells even worse than my dick
>She is at least 300lbs, probably pushing 400
>Maybe even 500
>we have very brief sex
>barely felt my penis inside her
>try to make a joke at the end of the sex
>say 'so how many penises have you had now?'
>she looks at me
>'the same as I did before today, honey, you have a calorie penis... I don't count it'
>she laughs and slaps my thigh with her flabby hands
>I pretend to laugh
>she tells me to tell her next time if I am not going to wash my dick before we have sex

I will never have sex normally
>>
>>25471963
I don't understand, why don't you wash
>>
>indian
>5.5

your dick is fucking huge for your race.

It's average globally, you're fine.

bent downwards means you can jackhammer women, they love it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.