[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to infiltrate their ranks, we need bots behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-01-03-16-17-43.png (496 KB, 519x666) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-03-16-17-43.png
496 KB, 519x666
I'm going to infiltrate their ranks, we need bots behind enemy lines. The uprising will be soon my brothers
>>
>>25470455
Huh. Psyops?
>>
>>25470455
That's good, go and talk to some LGBT people for a change, you might just stop being a trumpist
>>
>>25470455
>$13-$15/hour to spew liberal faggot bs
>local clan won't even pay me min wage to hand out hate leaflets.
>>
>>25470455
you should print a similar ad but with the adress of some white supremacist group's adress instead
>>
I'll tell people any thing for 13-17/hr

I'll fucking go to Palestine and recruit suicide bombers for Hamas for 20/hour shit
>>
17 dollars an hour? Please be in Los Angeles.
>>25470551
But us ebil white male republican nazis have all the money and funnel it to evil organizations like the NRA and Americans For Prosperity.
>>
>>25470455
>Earn 13-17 dollars an hour just for telling people they are special snowflakes
Ok, I think I'll be part of the problem instead of the solution. Sign me up for that easy ass job.
>>
>>25470455
>Oakland

Just leave the faucet running every time you use a bathroom, it'll be over all the sooner.
>>
>infiltrate their ranks

is that slang for fucking traps from behind? that's awesome

good luck OP
>>
>>25470455

You realize those "jobs" are just pestering people in person/on the phone to donate to your organization right?

It's like a sales job, except your product is an idea with "facts" developed by a political thinktank.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.