[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>why, oh why can't i get a boyfriend >being a girl is hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (1 MB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 953x953
>why, oh why can't i get a boyfriend
>being a girl is hard
>>
>>25470260
They're equally attractive, you're whining about nothing.
>>
File: 143721255897.png (5 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
143721255897.png
5 KB, 238x212
>>25470260
why doesn't he have standards
>>
>tfw grill and actually can't get a bf
>been dating the same guy for 8 months and he still won't call me his gf
That side bitch life tho
>>
he looks not that good looking and seems to have a skinnyfat gut

she has a cute face and is fat

looksmatched
>>
>>25470311
In a girl's mind, sure. But anyway capable of logic can see that's untrue.
>>
>>25470405
The more I look at women's nature the more I realize that niggers have them figured out to a T.
>>
>>25470475
Let's test your logic

>that hair
>that jawline
>that ill-fitting shirt
>THAT NOSE NUZZLE
>>
>>25470685
you're nuts m8
>>
the "she has neon hair so that means she's different and doesn't just want chad" trick doesn't work for negresses. i can't even sit next to shy betas in lectures without them becoming noticeably uncomfortable.
>>
>>25470876
>"she has neon hair so that means she's different and doesn't just want chad"
Are there actually betas that think that out there?
>>
>>25470685
See, this is why you're using girl logic. While he may not have the best looking face (we can't even really tell from the angle), he's average in pretty much every way. He's a solid 5-6/10. But, girls look at average guys and see them as ugly, simply for being average. A girl would look at him as probably a 3-4/10. You can see this from those fucking charts that get posted all the time, showing how basically women see 7/10 as "average" and everyome below that as ugly.

That girl, not only does she have an ugly face, but she's very overweight. She would barely pass as a 2-3/10 in most people's eyes. Which is why a girl would look at a 5/10 guy and a 3/10 female and think that's a fair couple. Guys always have to aim 2 points below because women are entitled.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.