[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ tell me exactly what is holding you back from living a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
/r9k/ tell me exactly what is holding you back from living a enjoyable normal life like anyone else?
>>
>>25470175
>no money/job
>no passions
>dislike many things
>socially awkward.
>raised not to be a pleb in a pleb world.
>>
>>25470175
Social phobia, anxiety and depression. If I could be cured from these I would be a fucking chad practically.
>>
>>25470218
correction

>no money/GOOD job/career.
>>
mental illness, no normal person would live like I do.
>>
>>25470269

THIS so much. I can feel you anon.
>>
>>25470175
>tell me exactly what is holding you back from living a enjoyable normal life like anyone else?

I don't see anything enjoyable about a "normal life" in the current social climate.
>>
>>25470175
I live in a town where everybody knows me as the town autist and can't go out/go clubbing anywhere because people would instantly recognize me and make fun of me and this makes me lose all motivation.
>>
>>25470175
The answer is simple
>4chan
>>
>Destiny to do great things.

>Cant have cake and eat it to?
>>
>>25470175
>money
>sexuality
>anxiety
Don't enjoy any aspect of my life right now..
>>
>>25470175

>No self control
>No motivation and illusion for life
>Everything that had some sort of meaning is not there anymore

I don't understand what the issue is, nor where it comes from.
>>
Mental illness. It's getting worse too. Probably going to end up as a bumblefuck drooling my life away in some group home.
>>
>Spent ages 10 - 20 almost exclusively on forums or playing online games with zero friends.
>In my early 20s with the social skills of an 11 year old.
>Couldn't speak outloud for years, sometimes still can't, and have a stutter.
>Low self-esteem.

I'm not fun or exciting to be around, I can't engage or connect with people. Made some improvements to my social skills by getting a job that forces me to interact with people a lot, but people can tell I'm weird and I don't see it ever going away. Don't see myself ever having a friend or ever being invited to a party by non-family.

When I try to connect with people by being myself I end up cringing and hating myself and obsessing over it, and I end up cutting all contact so I can wallow alone in my self-loathing.
>>
>>25470175
>no friends
>no gf
>crippling attachment issues
>>
>>25470269
i feel your feel brother.
im basically a hermit. i get full blown panic attacks just leaving the fucking driveway. nothing seems real anymore .
>>
Bad childhood. Raised by a single mom (bad). She was frequently violent (worse). But she was kind sometimes so I can't bring myself to hate her, I just view life as an endless series of events that affect you and you can't change (worst).
>>
no money
no car/license

life is pretty decent besides that
>>
Nothing excites me any more. I live on my own, have a good career, make good money and pay all my bills, but I'm just bored and I don't want to do anything. If I just had some kind of motivation to get out and do stuff and make friends, I feel like I'd be a lot happier.
>>
File: 1447716838094.jpg (193 KB, 1024x1016) Image search: [Google]
1447716838094.jpg
193 KB, 1024x1016
>>25470269
This. Dunno if I would be a chad but I'd at least be happy.
>>
>>25470671
I can empathize with all that. Especially the last part.
Haven't got a job like that though, maybe that would be a good idea. But I'm afraid I'm way too lazy/anxious to get a job.
>>
File: 1445037811778.jpg (57 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
1445037811778.jpg
57 KB, 500x583
>no gf
>trust issues with people in my city due to years of being shat on, bad oneitis for a minor celebrity across the country
>won't be able to move until this summer and good agencies in my field don't like hiring this far in advance
>>
File: 1447152514483.jpg (84 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447152514483.jpg
84 KB, 633x758
>>25470175
I refuse to leave the house because i'm terrified of people and just being in the presence of another person makes me feel like disgusting ugly dirt.

I refuse to get a job because of the above, also I don't want to work because it's a complete waste of time when I'm gonna die anyway and I'd be working towards nothing but sustaining a delusion perpetuated by insanity.

I'm paralyzed with fear, I don't know how anything fucking works. I don't know where to start and I don't want to start, I feel like it's too late. I already missed out on every single thing other normal human beings have experienced.

I don't know how to drive a car, I'm too anxious at the idea of even holding a responsibility like that. I'd just be a burden to other drivers.

I can't interact with other people. I'm fucking boring. Everybody has a goal. Everybody has a passion. Everybody has a reason. This world is a giant bowl society is the milk and humans are fruit loops and I'm the hair in the bowl. People like me should be put to death. Fucking useless. Even the hobbies I have I fucking suck at. I don't want to pursue them either. I'm just a useless leech with no idea who the fuck I am. Even being a NEET is too much work for me, I fail everyone at every turn and should be buried alive.

I don't have friends to fall back on. I can't get friends. I don't want friends. My family is broken, and I don't like my family anyway. There's no fixing it, they are fundamentally too different from me to ever have a relationship. I can't be apart of this world.

It all feels so fake, but then I think about what's real and I hate that shit too. Either way it's all fucking shit. After spending 20 years with myself I've come to hate myself more than anyone. Lots of people hate me but I think I deserve to burn in hell for eternity. If I didn't exist everybody's lives that I have effected would be better had I not. I am shit. Pure. Fucking. Shit.

Too shit to even fuck off and die.

There you go.
>>
>>25470175
/r9k/ tell me exactly what is holding you back from living a enjoyable normal life like anyone else?
Who says i wanna live a normal life like anyone else?
I had this life for a while and slowly grew to hate everything i once loved for no apparent reason.
>>
>>25471086
It was a good idea for me. I work with people aged 70-100+, super versatile group, and it really tests your social skills. Added bonuses: many older people are more forgiving of social blunders, are patient, forget things more easily, and often you have to repeat yourself. Good opportunities to practice social skills. You can learn a lot from them and many of them are lonely and crave just talking to someone, so you are being of use to someone. It's mutually beneficial once you get the hang of it.

Still a loser but I'm so much less of a loser than I was before I started working there. Enduring it was very much worth it.
>>
I don't make enough money to pay for college and I refuse to take student loans (seriously, if I borrow $200 I will pay back $200 and not a cent over it.)
>>
File: 1449020225706.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
1449020225706.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>>25470269
thiss pretty much sums it up
>>
>my weight
>my pessimism
>my tendency to give up
>my fear of problems
>and commitment
>and tendency to give up
>my refusal to listen to advice and actually follow it
>the fact that I do things I know are wrong for me and are bad and I can't stop myself from doing
>>
>no ambitions
>no passions
>no hobbies
>hate working
>literally don't want to do any type of work
>socially awkward
>depressed
>anxiety
>kissless virgin

why even try?
>>
Animes, cigarettes, whisky, whisky and a lot of whisky to fight the whisky
>>
>>25470175
Twisted Upbringing
Literal Insanity
Weird Face
>>
Social anxiety caused by my fucking acne

Seriously what the fuck

I'm on accutane and have the most insane fucking hygiene routine + get enough vitamins and drink water all day.

WHERE DO THESE KEEP FUCKING COMING FROM? Just fuck my entire fucking life up. What do all these people do to never get a pimple in their life?
>>
>feel bad
>eat
>food doesn't make me feel better
>eat some more
>>
>Be me 17 yo 125 lbs / 57 kg at 5'7
>Walking with friend, his gf and her friend
>He has been working out for a year and I envy him cuz hes big and jacked plus I had a huge crush on his girlfriend and he knew it
>I bump on a big guy (about 30 yo ) with his kid on his shoulders
>He starts being the biggest dick ever saying I'm a clown and bullying me in general
>Friend doesn't say anything and we walk away
>Most embarassed I've ever been in my life, verge of crying, can barely speak ( I'm usually super fun )
>It happenned a day after my birthday too
>Decide to join him at the gym and honestly it was the best decision of my life
>Now 4 months in be a lot more confident and depression is easier, 138 lbs with a lot of dedication and hard work
>Hope to get sexy before college next year so I get popular on /r9k/ dominated major ( computer engeneering)
>Grades going up best I've ever been in life, so proud of myself
>Already browsed 4chan just migrated to /fit/ from /b/
I intice you all to start working out and stop being austists, only you can change your life.
>>
>extreme social anxiety
>low self esteem
>no skills
>depression
>have a ton of savings to live off, so no motivation to change
>>
>>25472255
You are an underage kid, you don't have real problems, nobody could possibly care about your life and anything related to it
>>
>be 14
>uncle gives me my own laptop
>stop having friends
>find the internet more fun than real life
>fast forward to 2016
>be 22
>everyday I get home from work I go on the internet
>avoid people who want to hang out after work

Feels good man
>>
>>25472255
Working out is useless breh
>>
>>25470175
None of that matters now, I just want it to be over as soon as possible.
>>
>>25470175
>autistic af
>>
>playing vidya and watching anime depresses me
>not doing either depresses me more
Its a downward spiral, but the temporary escapism is all I look forward to everyday.
>>
But anon I am living a enjoyable life its not "normal" and I don't talk to people much but i love it.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.