[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your team is tired >You're the coach >They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>Your team is tired
>You're the coach
>They're in the finals
>Close to winning
>But they have to give it all they got
>Your their great leader
>You've taken them this far
>They all look to you for guidance
>You're about to give them a rousing speech

What do you say /r9k/?
>>
tfw no gf

orginialalalalala
>>
"Get it together team! Or you're eating in the cuck shed tonight and it's not gonna be spacious!"
>>
TEENY WEENY WHITE PEENIES
>>
Say quietly and dramatically "Team...break a leg..."

Watch everyone's reactions for self satisfaction, and whatever it is, I will do the following always. I would scream and flail my arms in the air, attempt to rip my shirt off, rub both of my nipples in an preferred autist way, hopefully doesnt look sexual in any way, then slowly fall to the fall and continue grovelling saying "ONE MORE ONE MORE ONE MORE ONE MORE ONE MORE ONE MORE". I'd continue the charade on the floor, alternating between high pitched yells and "one more".

if i cant think up of anything odd that wont come off as annoying, ill stop, stand up and say "let's win this...NO...you win this"
>>
Do your best or whatever faggots I don't care
>>
>>25470056
I reject all notions of this normiehood, run out onto the court, climb a hoop and then jump from it aiming to land on my head and snap my neck.
>>
Wait a second guys, I just realized something. We're all talking about throwing a ball around here like its life and death. This is for children. We are producing nothing of any actual worth.
>>
>>25470794
kek, it goes along great with the OP pic
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.