[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel after all this time of memeing that I will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: cortana_by_magicnaanavi-d7o7e7u.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1091) Image search: [Google]
cortana_by_magicnaanavi-d7o7e7u.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1091
How does it feel after all this time of memeing that I will never hate women. I've read all your little info graphics, greentext stories, women hate threads, MGTOW propaganda and I still do not hate or not respect women. Yes there are some, maybe even quite a lot of females that are awful but it still has not damped my opinion on women one bit. Also no amount of calling me a beta or cu.ck or any other memes will change my mind either since that is just babyish name calling.
>>
>Woman hate themselves, thats why theyre retarded.
>>
>>25469862

You all hate yourselves too. What's your point?
>>
I don't really care. I figure the normies will continue to like woman. Hell the only reason I hate women is because I additionally hate everyone else. And the only reason I became sexist racist and biggotted is because I think I ought to resemble the programming of my social blueprint and act upon its design, whether or not it is agreeable with society at large. My pupose may be just to represent another consequence of the degredation of our society than rather another enabler. I am looking more at the grand scheme of things now that I realize I have no actual free will.
>>
File: hjSnvS6.jpg (17 KB, 200x241) Image search: [Google]
hjSnvS6.jpg
17 KB, 200x241
>>25469813
I don't care, because you're a meaningless individual beta in a sea of billions of male, of which you will probably never breed to continue your worthless genetic code into the variety of life.

You'll probably realise when some cum slut marries for you money then divorce rapes you into a small apartment, making payments whilst your now ex-wife fucks some other guys who still give her tingles.

in the end, all you'll be is another beta cog in the wheel of cuckoldery, helping me still bang thirsty woman well into my 30s/40s as a bachelor.
>>
>>25469904
>I am looking more at the grand scheme of things now that I realize I have no actual free will.

You don't have free will
>>
File: peepoo7.png (72 KB, 796x590) Image search: [Google]
peepoo7.png
72 KB, 796x590
>>25469813
pee pee
poo poo
gee, anon, that's good for you
>>
>>25470022
exactly but ironically that has allowed me to act with a greater degree of it. I have basically had an ego death.
>>
>>25470011

And your opinion is as worthwhile as the amount of dicks you haven't taken up your ass. What's your point?
>>
>>25469813
I don't hate or not respect women either, but also I haven't gone so far the other way that I hate MGTOW "propaganda" as you call it.

I'm better than you. You are still a hater of reason.
>>
>>25470022
Thats what I said. I do have the illusion of it but the universe has willed that I will not subscribe to that illusion and that I may be liable to do anything.
>>
>>25470142
The point is, I will cuck every relationship you have with a female, you beta fag.
>>
>>25470144
mgtow is literally male tumblrinas
>>
>>25469813
>Don't hate women
Neither do I
>Respect women
Sorry senpai, I don't.

Im not gonna give someone love and respect just because they have a vagina.
>>
>>25469904
This is the most edgy thing I've read in a longtime
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.