[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>psst, hey Anon! >I know someone who likes you!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: girls.jpg (55 KB, 600x569) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
55 KB, 600x569
>psst, hey Anon!
>I know someone who likes you!
>>
its the ugly one isn't it
>>
Said no one ever. Ever.
>>
Sorry gals, only 2d for me desu.
>>
>>25469472
tell me fgt
>>
>>25469472
I would hack my dick off and walk down a hallway of broken glass barefoot then jump in a pool of salty lemonade just for the feeling of someone looking at me like that.
>>
>>25469472
You're trying to trick me. If you were expecting me to get excited or believe a word out of your herpes-riddled mouth, you'll be sorely disappointed.
>>
My mom's dead so no one's left.
>>
>>25469472
>tfw this happened to me in elementary school
>tfw i was too much of an autist to make anything out of it

oh well, i was a literal mute in elementary school so i doubt the relationship would've lasted long even if i did take a clue. no idea why she even had a crush on an autismo like me in the first place
>>
some girl tried telling me that in elementary school but she kept giggling so badly that i couldnt make any sense of it after asking her to say again for 3 times and then she got frustrated and went away
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.