[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here suffer from a constant nostalgic longing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 667x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 667x960
Does anyone else here suffer from a constant nostalgic longing for the past? It can be specific or not.

2013 was pretty much the best year of my life. I had total freedom to do whatever I wanted, and I had all the time to do it in. My close group of friends and I talked and hung out constantly. I have never been so happy and absolutely content in my entire life.

Since then, I've always longed for that time again,and recently it's been getting a lot worse. Pretty much every night I feel intense longing and want to go back so bad. I stand in the shower, close my eyes and let the water wash over me, as if I can magic myself back to that time. I daydream about getting three wishes from a genie, and the first wish is always waking up in my bed at the beginning of that year. It's horrible.
>>
>>25469389
I miss the times of 07scape.
I miss the times of vanilla wow.

Somebody hold me.
>>
>>25469389
HAHA IT ONLY GETS WORSE
>>
I know exactly how you feel. Originallll
>>
I want 2009 back. I was a dumb 16/17 year neet who played wow all day and didn't worry about things.
>>
>>25469684
year old*
>>
>>25469684
i miss being an ignorant child.
>>
Yes, sometimes. I miss primary school mostly, when I was around 8-12 years old. Late 90's was the shit desu.
>>
>>25469389
I feel this way about the 1980's, even though I never lived then.

>tfw you will never be on the cutting edge of science, developing the space shuttle
>>
I miss the renaissance in Italy, hanging out with old masters.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.