[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does r9k feel about tall girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 800x533
How does r9k feel about tall girls?
>>
>>25469384
I feel about all girls
>>
>>25469384
they probably wouldn't look at me, im a 5'9 or10" manlet
>>
>>25469384
Like them.

Less chance of having manlet children.
>>
>>25469384
They are the only worthwhile women.
>>
File: You're practically hollow.jpg (50 KB, 409x388) Image search: [Google]
You're practically hollow.jpg
50 KB, 409x388
>>25469384
I feel like they're always looking down on me
>>
>>25469384
I want to cuddle an insecure qt tall girl
>>
>>25469384
Fine by me. I'm used to being the smaller one in a relationship, and I have a thing for long, well-constructed backs for some reason. The thought of a tall, shapely woman with a good complexion riding me reverse cowgirl drives me wild.
>>
Passing 6 feet they start looking too lanky, but what a 5''11 manlet emperor lile me knows?
>>
>>25469384
Love them. Too bad I'm only 5'10''. :(
>Not fair.
>>
>>25469384
She's as big as her fucking horse, shit I can't stop laughing.
>>
I'm 6'5" like girls to be shorter than me but i wouldn't want a too huge difference so i like tall girls.
>>
File: 1423048817675.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1423048817675.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>>25469384
as a slav manlet (about 5'7) i absolutely adore tall girls

they seem nicer and i haven't been bullied by tall girls, unlike smaller ones, even though tall girls are the most beautiful and have the best proportions

there was a taller than me girl in uni, also kinda beefier than me but also pretty good looking

she knew i was always depressed as hell and actually tried to talk and cheer me up a few times

i wish i could melt and disappear in her big beautiful arms
>>
they're whores

this is original comment do not steal
>>
>>25469384
Dated a girl 1" taller than me (5'9"). She was a decent person.
>>
>>25469681
Why are short girls such cunts?
Tall qts are always nicer to manlets
>>
Yes, but at 6'2 it is rare for me to find girls taller than me.

even rarer to find one interested in me.
>>
>>25469384
Im 6'1 and would love a woman as tall as me. It'd be amazing, they are a superior specimen no doubt. Couple that with some strong well built legs and shoulders/arms with big tits and wide hips = the ultimate women. Theyre more fertile, stronger, BETTER GENES.
>>
>>25469384
I like 'em. Nothing better than a tall, slender nigress or Aryan.
>>
If I procreate with a tall girl, we wouldn't have manlet children.

that's pretty much it

6'3+6'0+ = a kid that won't have to be subjected to inferiority his entire life.
>>
File: 1435072329366.jpg (12 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1435072329366.jpg
12 KB, 250x242
>>25469753
>Why are short girls such cunts?

I don't know why but they really are monumental cunts.

Also once in uni there was a tall qt that knew i was mirin her for ages during boring lectures and at some point i walked past her girl group and i heard something like "hi anon" but as an ugly khv manlet my brain lagged out and took me a good few seconds to realize i was not dreaming and i pretended to not hear it because i couldn't believe she acknowledged me existing

after that she probed me, came to me and asked me something simple about lectures

i explained most politely while imagining i am her little manlet servant
>>
>>25469765
>muh genes
>ima animal rawr!
>ugabugabuu
>>
i'm 6' and i adore them, especially if they got some thickness
>>
>>25469898
>look at life from an evolutionary perspective is just super silly! Im glad I dont do silly things like that!
>>
Indifferent but I sure as fuck wouldn't touch an equestrian girl with a stick. Fucking horse cock loving whores.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel-bro.png (92 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel-bro.png
92 KB, 300x276
>>25469881
Don't worry anon we'll all get a tall qt some day
>>
I am 5'10, tall girls look good, a big height often make their weight better distributed, I would ignore an ugly face on a tall chick
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.