[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Some experienced 7/10 19yo slutty Stacy can't see my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>Some experienced 7/10 19yo slutty Stacy can't see my powerlevels behind my 22yo muscular high functioning robot appearance and wants my D

Once we get in bed it will end in humiliation and tears or is there some way to bullshit sexual prowess? My dick size is 7' so it's fine.
>>
>slutty
She's used to being disappointed.
>>
>>25469453
Well good point but from talking with her she expects a lot from me. At least she likes my dick but I really want her to not give up laughing after our first try. (And I'm not sure she took that many dick before).
>>
Drink a lot so you last longer. Be aggressive.
>>
>>25469369
Why do you want to fuck a Stacy? You Robots never fucking learn do you? You're never going to enjoy being with someone who would humiliate and ditch you for being inexperienced. Even if it's a casual hook-up and you don't mind that sort of thing (though you should you fucking degenerate) it's not going to be fun if you're already worrying about it days in advance.

Just give up the wannabe alpha act and stick to average nice girls.
>>
>>25469369
I was in this exact situation at 21 while being buff. I didn't fuck her.
Instead I fell in love with a cute but unsocial, vidya playing metal weaboo fembot.
Nobody understood cause they thought I was Chad but I could relate to her and she understood me better than anyone.

We are together for over 3 years now and I love her to death.

But fuck it. Stick your dick in that bitch if you feel like it. If she thinks you are Chad, then use her and dump her like Chad.
>>
>>25469556
I'm on paxil already. Yeah she already made me understand that. Also wanted to try some rarer positions

>>25469608
I'm a degenerate piece of shit and don't give a fuck anymore. I missed my chance at having a cool virgin gf at 15 because I was a stuck up bitch about having sex with a girl I didn't really love or find very beautiful and shortly after my life turned to shit. I just hope my boner is gonna be stronger than anxiety like it was when we were kissing/touching.

>>25469610
My main problem is I was a beta faggot and isolated myself. Now I'm doing better far too late but have no social circle.
>>
>>25469737
I neither had one. I went to anime conventions where I used to pick up chicks with my brother. It's easy as shit there if you look decent and have basic anime knowledge. My brother made a cute cosplayer his girlfriend and her coworker is now my girlfriend. That's how I got to know her. I had good friends but they weren't involved.
>>
File: Defendersofr9k.jpg (70 KB, 700x319) Image search: [Google]
Defendersofr9k.jpg
70 KB, 700x319
>>25469608
Stay mad roastie.
P.S. GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>25469882
Damn that's not dumb at all. Too bad I never had an interest for anime but I should check for the next one in my town.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.