[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kylo Ren literally the beta uprising?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (480 KB, 1280x1994) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480 KB, 1280x1994
Is Kylo Ren literally the beta uprising?
>>
>Maybe?

>Senpai
>>
File: 1447770177301.jpg (52 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1447770177301.jpg
52 KB, 438x438
>>25469178
beysupising when butea uprsiging whgen beta uuprising when?
>>
File: 1451574613876.jpg (312 KB, 798x1181) Image search: [Google]
1451574613876.jpg
312 KB, 798x1181
He's a whiney faggot and got his ass kicked by a girl. So no. Star Wars is feminist cuck propaganda.
>>
>>25469273
Is this an actual episode or just some /pol/ edit?
>>
>>25469306
Tell me why you think it's /pol/, reddit ?
>>
>>25469335
Who else would make an edit like this, if it is one?
>>
>Star Wars games have badass dark jedi like Revan, Malak, Traya, Nihilus, Sion, Jerec, Sariss, Boc, Maw, Yun, Desann, Tavion, and Marka Ragnos.

>The best Abrams and Disney can come up with is Anakin Skywalker 2.0.

Blegh.
>>
>>25469178
>Angsty bitch
>Wears mask for the sole purpose of looking like Vader
>Cucked by Rey
How is he a real antagonist?
>>
>>25469377
Anyone on the internet.
>>
>>25469273
It's not unreasonable that Kylo got his ass kicked. He's an Elliot Rodger analogy, in the shadow of his parents, and she's a hard-laboring orphan. Obviously she's going to have more resolve. Wizard of Oz even says that he's sending Kylo off to train more right at the end.

>muh male beta bitch lost the lightsaber fight

Duh?
>>
>>25469178
Eben betas think Kylo is a pussy
>>
>finds out one of his troops escape.
>throws a hissy fit with his light saber.
>cries and kills his dad
Seems pretty beta to me.
>>
>>25469306
Actual episode, but it's not from the Force Awakens Review. I don't remember what episode it's from
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 125x125
>>25469254
shiggy diggy bloxaroo
>>
>>25469434
Kylo was trained at the jedi academy and when he turned to the dark side he, along his knights killed every padawan/jedi in it, except rey which he defended and probably brought to jakku while she was a child.
>>
>>25469306
Its an actual episode. Mad max if iirc.
>>
>>25469434
>Kylo originally trained as a Jedi under Luke.
>trained under this Snoke faggot
>been using the force for years
>Rey asks Han if the force is even real
>picks up jedi mind tricks, telekenesis and lightsaber combat in the space of a day or two.

>not unreasonable
Fuck off.

>He's an Elliot Rodger analogy
Yeah, because why try to tell some kind of decent story, where the audience can take the main antagonist seriously?
>>
Kylo Ren was from a broken home shipped off to train with his uncle because they didn't feel like dealing with a kid is what I got.

He's lost and tried to grow up way too fast resulting in a whiny bitch persona.

But has more character development by just hinting at his past than anyone else.
>>
>>25469434
>>25469443
Everyone seems to be forgetting that nigga got hit by Chewies crossbow-thing; a weapon the movie made a point about showing was EXTREMELY powerful. Like throws people across the room poweful. Ren took a direct hit and then just walked away. Dude was using the force to keep himself standing; just keeping his internal organs still inside himself took most of his focus. Then he fights two people, one of whom is a capable warrior trained since fucken CHILDHOOD and the other who is some kind of force savant. Imagine Ren att full strenght and with even more training - he's gonna be unstopable.

>>25469464
As for him crying, throwing fits and being REEEEEEE but with the Force, yeah that part is true. He's too emo to be a threat. Maybe he'll be tougher in the second movie?
>>
>>25469901
And you seem to forget that he easily rekt rey still she activated her super sayan deus ex.
>>
>>25469901
>Everyone seems to be forgetting that nigga got hit by Chewies crossbow-thing

Lel this excuse is trotted out so much.

After watching TFA and shit like Tomorrowland it does seem like they're making all their young heroes girls and all the evil people are old white guys.

Has Disney been taken over by man hating women or something?
>>
>>25469178
Wow check your privilege. Kylo is a demiromantic polytransfemme you shitlord.
>>
>>25469655
Consider that Star Wars has been upping the ante a bit with the whole 'chosen one' thing; someone who is a special snowflake and has an extra special relation to the force already exists (Vader) and someone who has a destiny also (Vader, Luke) as does someone.who is powerful by virtue of age and wisdom (Obi-Wan, Yoda), and someone who learns mysterious new things about the force (Qui-Gon), and so on.

But you can't have your main character be a nobody, they have to be force senstitive. But they can neither be "that one guy who is kinda OK with the force" nor "another fucking Chosen One just like the others". You need to bestow special snowflake status on your main character in some other way: they chose the archetype Force Savant - someone who can learn quickly and instinctively. My bet is they'll explain the how and why of this more in the next movie. But other than the character being female, what's the real complaint? How would you robots make an orginal main character, i.e. not just grab something from the EU.
>>
>>25469945
>Luke, you switched off your targeting computer
>>
>>25469945
See my other post here: >>25470065
You need to make Rey a special snowlflake because every main character has to be. Also, every main character needs to start out as a nobody so that we the audience can relate and join them on their journey to greatness - that's the typical arc of the protagonist. So how do you make somone A) start out as a nobody but be strong enough to survive a major badass and B) make that someone "special" and "unique" in some way? An easy answer is making them a savant, someone who just learns these things easily. That also gives Snoke a reason to give a shit abut Rey rather than just nuke whatever planet she is on from orbit (destroying planets is clearly something he can do) - he doesn't want Rey dead, he needs her because she is so special with the Force.

>>25470004
Again, other than the fact that Rey is a woman, what is the ACTUAL objection? And how is what I said an "excuse" that can be brushed aside with a "lel" and nothing else; people EXPLAIN why the explanation is not valid. The movie makes a specific point of showing us he was hit with a very powerful weapon and was not at 100%.
>>
>>25470234
>The movie makes a specific point of showing us he was hit with a very powerful weapon and was not at 100%.

Obviously I can't say it's invalid, I just don't think it would be because 99% of people who saw the movie won't try and argue in Kylo's favour or remember shit from before the main fight, they'll just say he got his ass kicked by Rey and that's probably what the story writers had in mind or they would've made it more obvious why he lost.

The whole scene reeked of grrl pwwrrr to me.
>>
>>25470234
>ou need to make Rey a special snowlflake because every main character has to be.

I think the fact that she is technologically competent despite being dropped on a desert planet when she was like 8 and living alone with an obvious lack of schooling makes her stand out enough from the rest, she doesn't need to beat out a skilled force user/sword master thanks to a deus ex.
>>
>>25470301
>The whole scene reeked of grrl pwwrrr to me.

50%, 50% JJ being an hack, he said himself so that it was luke supposed to fight there and wreck kylo, but then that would have stole the spotlight from the protagonist, that surprise surprise, nobody gives really a fuck about her because she's already perfect.
>>
>>25470301
So I take that I was right in asserting that, apart from her being a woman, there is no real objection? I mean hey remember how Luke faced Vader when he'd just began training and stood his own? Or how Anakin rekked Dooku despite him only being an apprentice while Dooku was both an old jedi AND trained by a legendary Sith (hell, Dooku gave Yoda a good fight!). Plot armor, plain and simple, plus the special snowflake status of being a main character. It doesn't always make sense, and if you have issues with that then fine. But in this case, robots are only pissed because she's a girl and they hate girls.
>>
>>25470391
That's enough to make her a side-kick, but not enough to make her a major player in a intragalactic rebellion. I mean yeah that's cool she knows all that stuff without schooling, but I bet in the end there are still trained engineers who are just as good. When you do engineering no one cares how you learned it but how good you are in practice.
>>
>>25470443
Anakin was a recognised genius who'd been trained as a child by Jedi masters. Even Luke had some training from Yoda, Rey had fuck all other than exposure to the force which she intuitively became a master at using.

While I'd agree she does need to be super speshul for the story they did make Rey OP compared to how Luke and Anakin started out at the very beginning.

There's no way Luke or Anakin could've taken on someone with force training from the very get go. Even one who'd been knocked around.
>>
>>25470065
>need a way to make the main character original in this remake of a New Hope that just has a bigger Death Star!

Nothing about the film was original. Nothing was surprising. It was very clear that they'd distilled the original trilogy down to some kind of magic formula and then rearranged the pieces in order to create this film. There's absolutely no need for a gimmick that makes the main character unique..

Also the story isn't a typical monomyth, it doesn't even have a main character, you don't know if the main character is supposed to be Rey or Finn, so the hero's journey is very much obscured. But 'force savant' in this case is a deus ex machina that moves the plot forward. Oh you need to escape your cell? Well just invent jedi mind tricks on the spot with no training to get the guard to release you. Fucking bullshit.

Finn would have been fine as a main character, he's an underdog, has flaws and fears the enemy, struggle is interesting and fun to watch, Rey isn't. She doesn't struggle, everyone likes her, she's also a technical wizkid who can fix anything and can pilot the Millennium Falcon amazingly despite spending her life as a scavenger in a desert. And she picks up force powers like they're nothing. All literally because she's female and there's no other way to make her 'interesting', you can't make her struggle as an underdog, because then she's 'weak' and people will complain, so instead she's overpowered and boring.

If this film were a fanfiction rather than a movie, Rey would be the author's self-inserted Mary Sue.
>>
>>25469494
She wasn't a padawan or whatever. She was born on Jakku and her family was kidnapped I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>25469178
star wars, how the heck does the head balance on that ball droid? i kind of want to not hate it but every time i see it i just dont understand what is keeping the head attached to the sphere. it's like jarjar i just don't even understand why he was in episode 1 like it was a CGI loony toons episode during the battle of naboo.
>>
>>25470526
>There's no way Luke or Anakin could've taken on someone with force training from the very get go. Even one who'd been knocked around.

True. Not one with kill orders. Notice how even Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon struggled against Darth Maul even though they where two and he alone? How Yoda had trouble with Dooku?

All the examples I gave in my last post have one thing in common: the dark jedi in each one did not wish to kill whom he was fighting, but capture them in order to turn them to the Dark Side. Same also with Rey; Snoke gave explicit order to capture her.

So, there's Kylo Ren: heavily wounded and under extreme time pressure (the planet is going to go bust any minute) fighting TWO people at once and trying to inflict, in the chaos of combat on a dying world, exactly the precise amount of damage in order to capture but not kill one of them. Minutes after he had just shed the last vestige of the Light Side inside of himself by killing his own father. Give the guy a break...
>>
>>25470621
>Rey would be the author's self-inserted Mary Sue.

I don't get why people are so pissed off when this is said. She's good at literally everything, other than throwing a little hissy fit does she ever fail?

Knows more about the Millenium Falcon than Han Solo, better at using the force than someone trained by Luke Skywalker. It is like watching some ham beasts self insert.
>>
Besides the Kylo/Rey fight, the fuck was up with being able to destroy the laser planet so easily?

A single authorized person is able to instantly deactivate the entire planet's defenses from some random computer terminal?

It's like they thought no one would ever try to attack them.

Additionally, if Han Solo could go through the shield defense by going lightspeed, why the fuck couldn't the other ships do it too? Why even bother with disabling the shields?
>>
>>25470731
Gyroscopes. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_6p-1J551Y

It would probably have 4 wheels attached underneath, allowing it to rotate the ball in 4 directions; they've actually been built I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>25470115

Luke needed to be told twice by Obi-Wan to use the Force and would've been shot down by Vader if not for Han saving him at the last minute.
>>
>>25470758
I can see what you're saying.

What I'm saying is that's probably not what the story was trying to show because with Star Wars and the audience the writers were told to target everything should probably be taken at face value. I can't see there being some deeper "He could've won if not for this or that".
>>
>>25470796
>Additionally, if Han Solo could go through the shield defense by going lightspeed, why the fuck couldn't the other ships do it too? Why even bother with disabling the shields?

Han only did it because it was so extreme, ballsy, etc. I'd assume most people are too afraid to do it too. But the rest of your post I agree with you.
>>
>>25470731
That is literally the stupidest plot hole to complain about.

Also, electromagnetic-propulsion-field-capacitorizer or whatever the fuck. How do the fucking podracer engines stay stable?
>>
File: cube.jpg (52 KB, 786x555) Image search: [Google]
cube.jpg
52 KB, 786x555
>>25470731
>wondering about something that can be accomplished with gyroscopes and magnets when you're you're watching a film about psychic space wizards fighting each other with laser swords
>>
>>25470506
>That's enough to make her a side-kick, but not enough to make her a major player in a intragalactic rebellion.

She isn't yet and she shouldn't be, that's retarded and that's what this movie is, luke is the most powerful man in the galaxy right now, now that she found him he should teach her how to become a real jedi.

>>25470675
The flashback shows her at the academy, kylo stops one his knights from killing her and then she's left on jakku (very young, looks like 8 years old if not younger), there's an hand on her shoulder while she watches a ship going away but nobody knows who bought her there was or who has been her tutor since nobody is shown with her during the movie.
>>
>>25470836
So the heads not even attached to the ball at all? Just sort of rests on there. How does it communicate with the ball to tell it to move? Don't even try to tell me wifi please.
>>
>>25470621
Yeah it is quite a bit of a re-hash, but they still can't do EXACTLY the same thing. That's why I made it clear that they need their character to be 'special' while still following the same formula but not exactly. I mean they could've made Poe the main character and made an awesome film about an ordinary but gifted man fighting against forces beyond his comprehension. But that would've been a completely different movie.

Given the choices they made, and the kind of movie we have now, they really had no choice but to go the "savant" route or something similar.

>deus ex machina
Remains to be seen. If Reys abilities at the end are explained properly, then this was just a set-up for a mystery to be explained. If not then yeah, deus-ex.

But main main objection is that people so openly go for the 'she's a girl' complaint. How many movies do we have with superpowered males that get no complaints like this?
>>
I really liked his character, he seemed to have the most depth so far.
Also his voice is really nice and relaxing.
>>
>>25470867
>>25470884
seriously i stopped caring about the plot when yoda started flipping around winning a light saber duel darth vader and obi were losing. they might as well of hand jarjar stumble in and fight dooku too while they were at it.
>>25470867
that droid just looks so stupid and I don't understand how it works. like a podracer or whatever you can see it connected to stuff like cables and things.
>>
>>25470731
>star wars, how the heck does the head balance on that ball droid?
Why don't you ask the engineers who built it? It's a real robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXaDjuU0LHM
>>
>>25470436
>
50%, 50% JJ being an hack, he said himself so that it was luke supposed to fight there and wreck kylo, but then that would have stole the spotlight from the protagonist, that surprise surprise, nobody gives really a fuck about her because she's already perfect.

That would have been better, though it might have been hard to explain why he was there.
>>
>>25471005
>But main main objection is that people so openly go for the 'she's a girl' complaint. How many movies do we have with superpowered males that get no complaints like this?

Given that the fans of star wars are 99% white guys it is a bit odd.

I gotta say I found it weird how when the trailer came out star wars suddenly became everyone's thing, all races, creeds and colours.

Was this ever the case? It's like everyone suddenly decided to become fans because it's popular on social media or some shit.
>>
>>25471050
wat?!
what sort of space wizardry is this.
ok i no longer hate the thing that's pretty cool actually.
>>
File: 1408013600980.jpg (28 KB, 418x398) Image search: [Google]
1408013600980.jpg
28 KB, 418x398
>>25471100
>someone changed their opinion on 4chan and got double doubles at the same time
>>
>black main character
>female main character
>Old/geriatric main characters
>Black guy / white female romance plot
>Evil, sociopathic, emotionally disturbed, autistic, ugly as fuck, young white male is the main villain

This was almost as bad as Mad Max
>>
>>25471066
>though it might have been hard to explain why he was there.

Not really, he could have avoided doing starkiller base and have lot of plothole and inconsistencies would have been avoided, like her and kylo could have landed on the planet luke was together and fought, luke intervenes, defeats kylo and then he and rey escape the rest of the forces of the first order.

But even with what we have, luke could have felt the "awaken of the force" when she touched his father's lightsaber and used him powers to track her down or something something.
>>
>>25470443
The majority of critics don't dislike Rey's character solely because she was a girl. She's a decent character, and quite fun to watch on the screen, as well as maintaining some good chemistry with other characters. However, an enjoyable character can still be a Mary Sue, and Rey was a prime example of that.

She pilots the Millenium Falcon with basically no need for a co-pilot or any familiarity, and flies this foreign aircraft with the same level of skill as Dameron himself. She masters the force by someone simply telling her that she has it, overriding the force of someone who had been trained by Luke Skywalker himself, as well as mastering the dark side. Even when she gets captured, she simply uses it to her advantage, showing that she can never be in any true danger. Despite picking up a lightsaber for the first time, she beats a master fighter, and leaves him in the dust.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with strong female characters, but they have to be as compelling as any other character, male or female. I never once felt during the movie that Rey was in any danger, and that lack of suspense made me lose a considerable degree of investment into the character.
>>
>>25471171
Luke was on that island trying to find his lightsaber. He had no idea where he left the damn thing.
>>
>>25470858
>He could've won if not for this or that
He couldn't have won. Him winning meant him killing Rey - he was forbidden from winning by his Master. So him "winning" in the sense of succeeding in his mission reqiures him getting her alive to his Master - her "winning" requires only that she survive long enough so that everyone must abandon the planet, which is just minutes at this point. It's a difficult task, and even had he been at full strenght he'd have had trouble. Remember, he is shown as being unstable and this is a mission that requires precesion: knock-out without killing. Really, he was the wrong choice for a mission like that but Snoke had no other option.

>>25470954
So you would have avoided the climatic clash between protagonist and antagonist in the finale completely? I get how that makes sense to nerds like us, but this is a Hollywood movie. They don't have free reins to make a movie, they have to make it according to certain formulas and expectations. That requires a clash, and one that both sides survive so we can have a sequel.
>>
stil haven't even seen this movie

i'll wait to pirate the bluray
>>
File: bespin.jpg (232 KB, 1401x800) Image search: [Google]
bespin.jpg
232 KB, 1401x800
>>25471208
>not being able to remember where you left your lightsaber and your hand
>>
>>25471050
all his synth samples are super weird first it sound like a girl complaining and ends with an old guy cackle
>>
>>25471255
>So you would have avoided the climatic clash between protagonist and antagonist in the finale completely?

It could have been betwee han and kylo instead of that shitty death they gave him and of which everyone forgot a minute after, that could have been the apex of the movie, hell they could have even gave him a lightsaber after all he used one in ep V (of course and he would have lost because he's a fucking jedi the same way Rey isn't).

Or as I said >>25471171
>>
>>25471255
Like I've been saying, at the end of the day all it comes down to in the eyes of most people who will have seen the film is that Rey won, that makes Kylo look weak and most people won't factor in all the ifs and buts.

Presumably he's either going to beat her in their next close encounter only to have her win again in the third film or just get his ass kicked perpetually which makes for a shit villain.
>>
>>25471357
>which makes for a shit villain.

Mocking him in the opening scene of the movie and having lightsaber tantrums makes for a shit villain.
>>
>>25471162
>I am a racist and misogynist and I dislike this movie for it's positive portrayal of women and blacks.

I know, buddy, I know... and that's my point. This movie is like 99% of all Hollywood crap but only now people care because it's a WOMAN who is overpowered and special and a BLACK GUY is the main character. If not for the race and gender thing this is literally every other movie ever.

>>25471195
I feel like most main charaters Hollywood spits out are mary-sues or the male equivalent to some point. Hopefully we'll get a good explanation for why Rey is so awesome, and perhaps some flaws as well.
>>
>>25471162
jews gotta keep pushing their agenda breh
>>
>>25471424
Why do the jews want to be ruled by Islam? It doesn't seem like a good deal for them.
>>
>>25471399
>and having lightsaber tantrums makes for a shit villain.

I don't get why he gets shit for that, he's a sith tryhard that's actually getting "un"corrupted by the light side (he says to the vader mask that the light side of the force is calling to him) so showing off hatred and rage to try intensify his sith side makes sense, really one of the few things the movie did right.
>>
>>25471412
I'm not saying it's bad, but there's just so many underrepresented demographs and minorities that they had to have done it on purpose. My problem is the pandering.
>>
>>25469382
This is the biggest disappointment. What a huge universe they had and they did nothing original. Literally cut and pasted the bits of plot from other movies into one. Nothing new or creative
>>
>>25471507
>underrepresented

It's just a fucking movie, what is it with Americans and using media to push social agendas.
>>
>>25471581
To be fair to JJ this was probably down to Disney deciding the majority of the story.
>>
>>25471412
True, but that mary sue-ness can make them boring characters regardless of what gender they are. What annoys me about Rey being a Mary Sue is that her godmode mediocrity are being celebrated in the media. I'm not even kidding, there are film review articles celebrating the fact that she is a Mary Sue, which is retarded. And if there are any flaws that could make her character more grounded or in any actual peril, I bet that these same people will call Abrams "sexist" for not making the lead female entirely perfect. It's the film equivalent to the Galbrush Threepwood theory all over again.
>>
>>25471582
But that's exactly what he's complaining about.
>>
>>25471925
I'm not having a go at him, I'm wondering why Americans do it. Why do there need to be gay and tranny main characters when they make up an absolute fraction of the population?
>>
>>25469335
not liking /pol/ means you are redditor
>>
>>25469178
There'll be a school massacre involving a greasy haired teen wearing a poorly made mask and a broadsword
>>
why do people say this guy is /r9k/? does he actually complain about no gf?
>>
>>25472108
No, blaming /pol/ for everything you don't like in the whole fucking internet makes you a retard.
>>
>>25471331
An old, grumpy pilot fighting Kylo, who is his son whom he still loves and doesn't want to harm, is even weirder than Rey fighting Kylo...

The Luke idea is OK, but having him just come out of left field like that for the climactic battle? Strange move. Would've had to introduce him earlier, but since the whole movie is basically "Where's Luke, we're looking for Luke?" then that would've been a completely different movie. And what would you have left for the next movie?

>>25471357
True, but "shitty audience that doesn't pay attention" is not the same as "shitty movie".

>>25471724
Precisley. But I think we'll have to endure "perfect female badasses" just until people stop freaking out over just them being women. It will take a while before it is possible to make good, flawed female characters but it will happen eventually. It just takes time. Complaining about the first step in that journey just delays the whole thing.
>>
File: 1449879074089.jpg (40 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1449879074089.jpg
40 KB, 640x634
>>25472590

original comment please donut steel senpaitachi
>>
>>25472997
Luke isn't fighting kylo and he doesn't kill, luke's objective is snoke and they also found luke this movie anyway.
>>
>>25471005
>. If Reys abilities at the end are explained properly, then this was just a set-up for a mystery to be explained. If not then yeah, deus-ex.

The issue is one day she is a literal scavenger scraping a living by picking through trash and almost starving, the next she is a hyper competent super human.

This works for a story where the hero finds a magic doo-dad which gives them powers. But if she has these inborn talents all the time she should have used them before.

>>25471412

If race doesn't matter then why not make Rey a black female and Finn an Asian male?

The White Female/Black Male pairing is a specific agenda.
>>
>>25473017
Like grandfather like grandson
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.