[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anons first house party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
>Anons first house party
>>
>>25469084
Why is that guy being molested?
>>
>>25469125
You can't molest a dead body.
>>
>>25469125
because he has a small penis and is passed out
>>
Bet that bro thinks he's fucking straight too.
>>
>>25469233
There are 3 whores in the background laughing at the fat guy and urging him to go on. Only one guy in the background tells them to stop it
>>
>>25469249
Give Link?
Link
Link
Oc
>>
File: 325436565.jpg (52 KB, 616x519) Image search: [Google]
325436565.jpg
52 KB, 616x519
>>25469084
fat fuckboi was totally asking for it.
>>
white people everyone
>>
>>25469249
I'd be laughing too. Fuck that fat slob.
>>
>>25469865
google filename
>>
>>25471347
if you think touching little willies didn't help us get on the moon then you can move back to your mudhut, magoogoo.
>>
That faggot enjoys pulling that fatty's dick a bit to much even the girls are telling him to pull his pants up.
>>
>>25471347
hhaha niggers XDDD brb going to go fondle a sleeping man's penis like a tru aryan
>>
>>25471908
>you got turned on so much that you searched for the original video

>>25471930
>brb going to go fondle a sleeping man's penis like a tru aryan

B T F O
>>
>>25471945
> not giving all your dedication and research for a good response.
>>
>>25472032
I admire your dedication
>>
File: 1448056400123.jpg (90 KB, 567x736) Image search: [Google]
1448056400123.jpg
90 KB, 567x736
>>25469084
my penis is smaller
this hurt to the deepest catacombs of my soul
>>
>>25469084
>no homo it's a prank bro
>>
>laughing at dicklet while jerking him off

have the normies come full circle? is their degeneracy so ingrained they can laugh off borderline gay shit and still claim to be straight, still claim to be better then the fat guy getting a handjob while passed out?
>>
Who cares what fucking size is a flaccid dick? My dick looks small but boner is enough to make girl cum
>>
>>25469084
hopefully the aggresor in this vid gets raped in prison
>>
If you can't humiliate a fatty why have them around?
>>
>>25471347

This is exactly what I thought. At house parties the farthest you go is drawing shit on the passed out person and trying to slip on a dress on them, then waiting for them to wake up so you can tell them to look in a mirror.
>>
>>25469084
>first sexual contact is chad
>>
Normies are fucking cruel. In my failed normiedom of high-school there was a party where everyone kept feeding this young lad drinks until he was puking all over the floor and they kept giving him more, eventually someone gave him a cup full of piss which he drank.
>>
Chad lurker here, popping my head up for this thread.

This cunt is fucking deplorable and if I was at that party I would have kicked him in the fucking head.

Goodbye robots
>>
>>25469084
>tfw I have a shower
>rdw if anyone saw me nacked unless I was aroused would think im a dicklet
>>
>>25473210
That guy is probably barely above the fat guy in the social ladder and is humilating him in a desperate attempt to rise higher but doesn't realise he actually sinking a lot lower. How can a woman see him sexually after he touched a fat guys dick in public? Lmaoing @his life
>>
>>25473293
G-goodbye c-chad I'll have that h-homework for you on t-tuesd-day
>>
>>25469084
>Fat neckbeard jerking off another fatty
/r9k/-tier house party
>>
Who tapes themselves committing crimes, especially molestation? The fat guy can now easily sue and put the perpetrator in jail now.
>>
>wearing gloves somehow makes it less gay.
>>
has this amish bearded asshole been tracked down yet?
>>
>>25469084
dude wtf
that's not like drawing a dong on some one
that's just really gay
>>
>>25471347
someone post the picture of that nigger putting his erect penis on his passed out friends face and posting in on twitter.

You aint exempt from that shit.
>>
>this guy thinks he's straight
>>
Heh, "the faggot who jerked off the drunken fat guy at the party" is the one who will be remembered forever more in his shitty hick town. The fat guy will be forgotten. The faggot in gloves tho, this will be on his mind until the day he blows his brains all over a motel room.
>>
>>25473293

You are becoming one of us... don't fight it.
>>
>>25469084
around normies, never relax
>>
How can you be more beta than being talked into jerking a fat guy

I feel bad for the bearded guy
>>
>>25471930
at least whites arent ugly
niggers:0 whites: 1
>>
>getting this triggered at a harmless prank
>>
>>25473890
>hey a fat guys passed out, how should we fuck with him?
>bro, bro, watch me wank him, it'll be HILARIOUS XD
>lol he's so erect what a retard haha
>LOL he just came on me, what a faggot hahaha xDDD
>>
>>25473267
m8 thats fucking hilarious, grow a sense of humour
>>
>>25474058
hahaha his cum tastes like pineapples - WHAT A FAG LOL
>>
IT'S JUST A PRANK BROSEPH.
>>
>>25472928

>borderline gay shit

>borderline

He was playing with the dude's dick. At the very least he's in bisexual territory.

Unless you're some kind of medical professional, any intentional contact with another man's package is really, really gay.
>>
>>25473419
>Who tapes themselves committing crimes, especially molestation?

Very doubtful anything will come of it.

Molestation is one of those crimes that is almost exclusively enforced in one direction (male -> female). Unless the male is a little kid, no one in law enforcement is really going to take it seriously.

Same with sexual harassment, age of consent, etc. If you're a woman you can pinch buttcheeks and fuck sixteen year olds all day long and few people give it a second glance.

>in high school
>junior year
>open secret that one of the football players is fucking the office secretary
>people have actually seen it, topless photo of woman circulates
>no way in hell the administration didn't know
>goes on for two years until he graduates
>*crickets*

>in high school
>senior year
>swimming coach fucks one of his students like two or three times
>other girl walks in
>cue the cops and lawyers
>coach is now registered sex offender
>got three years, IIRC
>everyone talks about how he was such a nice guy and they were stunned that he was actually a vicious pedophile predator

The fucked up part is that I was so conditioned that I didn't even give it any thought at the time. That was just the way it was, right?

It's only after I started encountering super hardcore feminists on campus that I gave a lot of the rhetoric serious thought and realized how fucked up it was. How it was such a massive double standard.
>>
IT'S NOT GAY IF I HAVE GLOVES ON EH LADS?
>>
HAHAHAHAHA I'LL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE GIRLS LAUGH HAHAHA SHOULD I SUCK HIS DICK LMAO
>>
definitely a (barely) closeted fag
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.