[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cont. Gf cheating with Dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8
File: pepe 4.jpg (10 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
pepe 4.jpg
10 KB, 200x195
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZOEnbox5v7
Still sending voicemails like this
>>
My favorite thread of 2016
>>
if real: kill yourself
if fake: kill yourself
>>
>cucked by dad

this is low even for r9k
If this is real, leave her and cut relationship with your father
>>
File: 1364253140224.gif (510 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1364253140224.gif
510 KB, 500x281
>>25468983
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZOEnbox5v7
absolute cunt
>>
>>25468983
go meetup with her and film it do something revengeful like saying you forgive her for fucking your dad, give her a hug, as she's wiping away the tears say you think I actually forgive you? You dumb fucking cunt or whatever you want to say. Upload to youtube, monetize video, it'll go viral and you'll have some money and she'll be known as someone who fucks her boyfriends dads and shamed. Goodluck and I'm sorry this happened to you.
>>
>>25468983

my computer crashed and I lost the previous thread I had open

last message I saw was something about mom and dad meeting at the hotel, any other messages from OP?
>>
>>25468983
>Guy who was going berserk in thread telling you to rape gf and put dad in hospital

Please tell me if you atleast aren't going to get revenge you'll disown both of them you guys need to understand beta decisions made as an INDVIDUAL become COLLECTIVE beta decisions, the more of you guys that make pathetic cringe worthy decisions, the more people will treat us beta's like shit and try to walk all over us, that's why I have huge respect for Elliot Rodger even though what he did was excessive and wrong, but at least he did something, I'm willing to bet my life Ellio SINGLE HANDEDLY lowered the rate of bullying in schools because normies were kinda afraid they'd create the next school shooter.

So don't think your decision has no effect on the rest of our lives, your ex gf and dad were only brave enough to do this because of the past experiences they had with OTHER BETA'S which proved to them they could get away with this, you can't let them win, you can't let things continue like this.
>>
File: Jabba_the_Hutt.png (264 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Jabba_the_Hutt.png
264 KB, 480x270
post moar shit
>>
>>25468983
How did an absolute slayer like your dad give birth to a cuck like you?
>>
>>25468983

> http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZOEnbox5v7

translate it, brits

I can't understand jack shit between horrible audio quality and static.
>>
genuinely one of the best threads on here
>>
OP literally can't stop sucking dick.
>>
>>25468983
You just had to be English didn't you?
>>
>>25469544
If you won't talk to me, I'll see your dad on tuesday then :^)
>>
>>25469544
"Well if you're not going to talk to me like i say I'm going to see your dad on Tuesday then"
>>
File: a.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>>25469544
She said if he's not going to talk to her she's going to meet up with his dad on tuesday.
>>
OP you mentioned you were on the phone to your mum, how is it going?
>>
>>25468983

Wait I left when someone posted the rickroll vocaroo that was fake and OP wasnt lying?
>>
>>25469771
nope op delivered voicemails
>>
>>25468983
update us pls
>>
>>25469612
Translators note: "Like i say" here means "as I've said before"
>>
so, what's going on here?

knock knock
>>
>>25469612
>>25469809
Is this real now? not some faggy troll?
>>
>>25469771
>>25469809
OP delivered a perfectly recorded vocaroo that sounded fine, and that's when people realized it was fake.
This new thread only confirms that not that I care because this thread's better than 90% of /r9k/.
>>
File: result.jpg (168 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
168 KB, 680x650
Have you packed your bags yet OP?
>>
>>25468215
>Can't face telling my friends about this
OP YOU ARE THE VICTIM HERE
You need to tell everybody, stop giving a fuck what your friends think about you, they will only think about your ex and your dad and they will think they are scumbags who did something horrible to you.
>>
>>25469842
OP finds dads non work phone, has tons of messages from ops gf nudes etc

Dad is cucking OP

OP delivers screenshots
confronts gf
"waaah he forced me "
Op tells mum
Dad contacts OP
tries to make op the bad guy and he should get over it

Mum forgives dad, cucking over op

OP not answering calls
supplies voicemails

Dad messages op we gonna meet your gf at a hotel if you wont talk to us then and sort this out
>>
>>25469853
Seems pretty legit, otherwise pretty elaborate troll and still fucking amusing
>>
Your dad is a piece of trash op. That's taking thinking with your dick to the next fucking level.
>>
>>25469842
>He found out his gf cheated with his dad.
>confronted them both and they both apologized (while being assholes about it) and said they would "meet up and solve it"(his dad and his gf) if he doesn't forgive them.
>he told his mom but she seems like she's forgiven him and is staying with his dad in a hotel and won't tell anon which hotel that is.
>His dad told him over the phone that the cheating has been going on for months.
>He told his dad he would murder him and his dad hanged up the phone.
>His girl sent him some voicemails.
>>
>>25468983

>meeting at a hotel

This won't lead to more cucking, no way.
>>
This thread isn't real.
You just posted the same voice-mail from the other thread.
If it's real then where is the tripcode?
>>
OP -- GET A FUCKING TRIP MAN
>>
>>25469842
Archive:
>>25461818
>>
fuckign faggot op just kill ur gf and anbson ur fmaily rofl
americans r so degen holytfuck
kappa brits r the same aswell sanaglo chavs r shit tier rofl
>>
>>25470209
but they aren't american
>>
>>25470122
This isn't OP
He said he'd post tomorrow
>>
>>25470276
ya but we want more now. it's a boring sunday :(
>>
>>25470346
Go fap you fucking toddler.
>>
File: IMG_20150829_132009.jpg (943 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150829_132009.jpg
943 KB, 3120x4160
This is what I would do OP.

Go along with it. Act like everything is good. Tell them to meet you at your place, or the house if you live with them. Buy a solid aluminum bat. Sit down together and really "talk it out". Get emotional and act forgiving to let your dad's guard down. Walk out of the room while they're talking. Grab the bat. Come in from behind and bash your dad's fucking skull.

I wouldn't kill him, just beat him until he feels like dying.

pic related is me, just to show that I'm not joking that I would seriously do this.
>>
>>25470362
This is a good idea and im gonna do it now
>>
>>25468983

Don't talk to her. Do not let her control you and cut relationships with your fucking dad.

Fuck that whore, give her zero attention.
>>
File: 1390777265336.jpg (32 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1390777265336.jpg
32 KB, 453x500
>>25470425
Are those the kind of shoes that add a few cm to your height?
>>
>>25470425
>Go along with it
He can't. He already told his dad that he will murder him and his dad is on guard.
And tomorrow his gf will go meet his parents in their hotel room to "solve this".
>>
You deserve it OP. You deserve it all.
>>
>>25470505
nah man, people believe in a change of heart. you just have to be convincing. no holds bar lie your ass off and put on a good act. it would definitely work.

the issue is OP is probably quantum beta. you need balls and a lot of anger to beat the fuck out of your own dad.
>>
>>25470525
What was he supposed to do exactly?
His dad is too alpha for him. Hell even his mom forgave him after she found out he was cheating on her.
>>
Just expose them all. Ruin their lives and reputation. You knows it's the best option

http://youtu.be/1lzMslLyReY
>>
Just tuned in OP. Seriously just drop all contact with her. Your relationship with your dad will be really weird but make sure you just drop the cunt.
>>
>>25468983
dude this:
>>25470703

Ignore the bitch. She's already been fucking your dad so let him finish her & she'll be another used up roastie.
>>
>>25470703
That's a little difficult considering his dad will meet his gf in a hotel tomorrow if anon doesn't talk to them.
>>
>>25468983
I'm fucking done with this story, OP is either to sad and pathetic to get revenge and this is just getting me really fucking angry (so it just seems like a troll post), I'm not investing anymore of my "heart" into this because OP obviously is a neutered faggot who lacks the rage necessary to get revenge!, its just going to leave me sad, disappointed and even more angry at the world, sorry OP (if this is a troll post please go kill yourself)

If this was Elliot we'd already be seeing selfies with him raping his ex gf and his dad beaten on the ground in a pool of blood, I hate weak willed beta's, they make targets our of all of us to be treated like shit.
>>
>>25470820
That's his buissness. I obviously can't empathize with the OP but he just needs to cut all contact (with his ex). Let them talk or whatever - don't give a shit.
>>
>>25469501
Fucking this. Also, bizarrely, this will make women want your dick.
>>
this thread got me mad som i'm gonna let go some tension on killing floor on berserker
>>
>>25470996
steam ID?
original etc...
>>
>>25470996
stfu nerdy faggot
>>
>>25471048
my internet sucks for gaming, though. I can still give you my id but I'm not able to play online
>>
>>25470425
>pic related is me, just to show that I'm not joking that I would seriously do this

How insecure are you
>>
>>25468983

I breifly saw the other thread without taking much notice, but seeing as this seems real, know you have 100's of robots here.

I hope you're not /stratfeel/ guy. If you neet a pint of anything I'd buy you on if you're not far.
>>
>>25470572
>His dad is too alpha for him

He could still win an 'internet fight', but he's too much of a faggot to even do that.
>>
File: fear.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
I'm feeling pretty scared right now
My gf is 300lbs because I am a desperate loser but whenever I bring her over my dad makes jokes about how he is going to fuck her and she always laughs.
I always go to grab some McDonalds for everyone as well, just thinking about it he always orders a 'big tasty' then says 'oh wait, I'll have a big tasty while you're away, get me a big mac' and she laughs again
fuck
>>
>>25468983
Leave note that hints at suicide.
Leave your house.
Completely cut them off and forget about them.

They'll live the rest of their lives wondering what happened to you, if you really killed yourself and that they were the cause. It's the best you can do, don't even think about forgiving them you fuck.
>>
give us more updates, OP

thread is dying
>>
>>25470849
If this was Elliot we'd get an additional chapter in My Twisted World about him staring through the window watching his hypothetical gf get pounded by his Dad and a whole lot of whinging about being Asian and having a smaller cock and seeing the genuine expression of lust on his gf's face for his Dad's movie producer cock.
>>
>>25471318
Fool! Fat girls always fuck Dads because Dads genuinely feel attracted to fat women due to the novelty of fatness when they were young in the days before diabetes.
>>
>>25471568
Elliot wasn't a c.uck though, take your faggot c.uck fantasies and project them unto someone else.
>>
if this is real i hope le reddit or some place else pick this up and it goes viral. those two need to be exposed
>>
>>25469539
I don't think his dad gave birth to him anon
>>
>>25471829

cuck isn't censored anymore, cuck
>>
Talk her into 3some
>>
>>25471997
Good to know faggot ;)
>>
>>25471829
Elliot sat outside his sister's bedroom listening to her getting fucked. Elliot was below cuck.
>>
>>25472521
>Elliot sat outside his sister's bedroom listening to her getting fucked. Elliot was below cuck
He was just letting his anger build up, in the end he did what no c.uck and most betas never do, HE FUCKING FOUGHT BACK, I respect Elliot more than people I know in my own life that are accomplished, I hate reading novels, yet reading his manifesto didn't feel forced or boring at all, there's no way I could call this guy a cuck, too me a criteria for being a cuck is to accept the "cucking", in the end he didn't, he got revenge (stupid revenge, but revenge nonetheless), and the only reason I think his sister isn't dead is because she was his sister, if it was some random bitch in his house getting her brains screwed out they'd both probably be killed.

I don't plan on having any children ever but If I ever do, I hope its a boy, and I'm naming him Elliot.
>>

What's really sad is that even thohugh the family was fug, his dad was fug LO
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.